So what is it like to have a cock in your mouth?

only because that's the actual topic of the thread. i didn't want us to be complete hijackers here.

hey does anyone ever get spanked via pm? besides me? fuck, it's hot.

speaking of hot cocks...i'm glad you don't have a pic thread. would be way too hard to get an appointment with you then...
*licklicklick*
 
Oh, sorry I did not realize you wanted to post on the topic of the thread, LOL, so sorry

Well, now that you ask, I have had one or two cocks in my mouth, but it has been a long time. As I remember it, it was very hot. I have never gotten a guy off in my mouth though, that is what I would like to experience.

As far as a pic thread, I find it difficult to believe it would make me that popular. But thanks for the compliment.

By the way, is this thread your way of trying to convince me to start a pic thread??
 
no, i'm greedy and want you all to myself.

i do think it's time to remind yourself of the awesome feeling of a velvety cockhead pushing past your lips, then sliding over your tongue as the thick shaft begins to fill up your mouth.

you know, just to stay in practice, is all..
 
ah, greedy huh?

Well, when you describe a cock pushing in like that, well, it makes me want one now
 
ah if 800 miles did not prevent it, i would most certainly be demonstrating that with you.

aren't mansome and wayward's suggestive posts hot?
i think we could corrupt them quite alot. it might be fun, no?
 
Ahh yes, mansome and wayward, your posts are definitely hot. Hey, do either of you have a pic thread?
 
mansome's got a hot prof pic.

so, did the cock you sucked 'way back when' come in your mouth? did you swallow? if not, what the hell were you thinking?!
 
No, didn't cum in my mouth, I was alot more stupid back in those days

:)
 
alot more stupid

that, my dear, is a ridiculious statement implying that you were and are stupid, when, in fact, the truth of the matter is that you are nothing but a wonderful sweet intelligent man who only makes typos when he's jackin'. :p

ok lets fuck.
 
Well thanks, I appreciate the compliments, even though I know your biased. Why is it you always have to bring up those minor, ever so minor, typos??

I think I need to practice having a cock in my mouth before we can fuck, my friend.
 
oh just cut the comments and bring your cock over to my lips

(checks typing on each and every word before hitting submit reply)
 
here lemmie clear off a place for me to sit on your desk, sexy..

*swoops my arm across your desk sending your unfinished work to the floor. takes a seat facing you and pulls my cock out, aiming it at you*

it's all yours baby...
 
placing my elbows and arms on the desk, one on each side of you. My lips close, I let my tongue out to lick the head as you hold your cock.
 
ooohh hell yes.
now if you're sincere about wanting practice, you can't just tease like that. you gotta open wide and suck my whole cock into your throat, baby...
 
I look up in your eyes, then back at your cock. My lips open slowly sucking the head in.
 
oh man....see, you're a natural.

my hands go to your head, stroking your soft hair as your mouth slides completely over my dick. i lean back, and then jerk forward quickly as i realize your computer monitor will not be a secure thing to brace myself against.

so...you're not expecting any clients today, right? oohh, your mouth is perfect.
 
Taking my mouth off your cock......................I think we are hijacking man
 
Hi there gentlemen...... wow! looks like you two are quite a hot couple in here.. thanks for stopping on by and please cum in here more often....

jushorny.. pleasure to meet you....

*extends hand and cock* shake whichever you would like......


oh this thread is picking up.... Guitar hasn't stopped by lately though.. hope he loves the way his thread has progressed......
 
*takes cock in hand, stroke it a little*

Nice meeting you mansome. You have a very hot thread going here.
 
jushorny said:
*takes cock in hand, stroke it a little*

Nice meeting you mansome. You have a very hot thread going here.


well that's a nice firm grip you have their with your warm hand.....

yes it is a hot thread.. I wish I could take credit for starting it.. but I'll certainly take credit for keeping it going *EG*..

and I agree with 4degrees..... love to see a pic thread from you.. and if not that.. just post them in here ;^)

hope to see you in here often...

*hugs*
 
Back
Top