So what is it like to have a cock in your mouth?

I love the feeling..

when it begins to really throb before he cums... then the pulsations it makes when he is cumming.... oh my...... I'm gonna cum just thinking about it... :kiss:
 
A cock is a wonderful thing. It is kept covered and protected all the time. Of course its warm. The skinaround an un-cut head can be floppy, giving me something to play with. As the cock grows its sweet taste mixes with its warmth. It is such a tender piece. Yes, it gets "big" and "hard" but it comes from a very protected area and this, for me, is the tenderness. Pushing and pulling the cock in an out of my mouth (I am in control or the game is off) is so fucking TASTY and TENDER it is better than ice cream and pussy is the only other taste better than ice cream.
 
It is wonderful. I did not suck a cock until I was 48. I had never been as turned on like I was when I took that cock into my mouth. That was 16 years ago and I still love it. I try to suck at least 2 or 3 cocks a week.
 
This is a question for the guys in this forum who has lots of experience in same sex. I never had sex with another man before, but wondering what's its like to have a cock in your mouth? Just wondering.

speaking for myself it is the most wonderful feeling ever , to be on my knees with a hot man stood over me and his cock in my mouth getting harder as i suck him and the taste ,the smell of him and oh the feel of it and when he cums so good ,so right ,so wonderful , i just cant get enough.
 
I've been curious about this for year. 46 now and the urges to try it just seem to increase with age. So nice to come to a thread like this and hear all the good things others that have been where I am have said about sucking cock.

I can't wait for my first!
 
I know the feeling

I've been curious about this for year. 46 now and the urges to try it just seem to increase with age. So nice to come to a thread like this and hear all the good things others that have been where I am have said about sucking cock.

I can't wait for my first!

Just like tony, I find the curiosity growing by leaps and bounds as I grow older. Just trying to work out how to find that safe guy to try this out with.
 
Very curious about cock. Looking for my first as well. Hope it's soon. I enjoy my cum and want to have a cock cum in my mouth and all over my face. Would really enjoy an older Dom to teach me.
 
There is also a psychological aspect to it. It is exciting knowing you are doing something taboo. I was straight for many years, but when I started sucking cock my sexual identity started to change. Was gay or was I bi? How would my other relationships change? All in all it was an adventure. The one thing I knew was I would do it again and find a way to make it part of my life.
 
There is also a psychological aspect to it. It is exciting knowing you are doing something taboo. I was straight for many years, but when I started sucking cock my sexual identity started to change. Was gay or was I bi? How would my other relationships change? All in all it was an adventure. The one thing I knew was I would do it again and find a way to make it part of my life.
I totally agree!
 
It's empowering be responsible for give such pleaser. The proof is in the act of his ejaculation.
 
This is a question for the guys in this forum who has lots of experience in same sex. I never had sex with another man before, but wondering what's its like to have a cock in your mouth? Just wondering.
It's simply heavenly, especially if you catch it when its nice and soft and you have the pleasure of feeling his cock SWELL between your lips as you work your magic on him. Knowing that it was YOU who caused his cock to swell to full mast is such an empowering feeling, topped only by his knees buckling and his cock exploding in your mouth when he can no longer hold back!
 
Simply Euphoric, the hardness, the soft skin and taste is magnificent. Tasting that first bit of precum letting you know you are getting him excited, feeling the slight jerk as he is getting close. Then the pulses and your mouth filling with that delicious cum, savor it and swallow and make sure to nurse it until it is all gone.
 
Just watching some cuckold porn and there are some juicy cocks spunking … right now I would take a load
 
I recently got back into the game after long hiatus from guy sex because I’d had a gnawing urge for cock. And I sort of felt like I had unfinished business because I’d been drunk as hell during many of my previous bi escapades way back when. I wondered what it would be like to be fully present with a cock in my mouth and/or ass?

The answer is it’s fucking great.

I love sucking cock the same way I love eating pussy. Giving pleasure is so awesome. And the visceral reward of a mouth full of cum that you can savor all day is amazing. But what’s best of all is when they are right on the edge of orgasm and looking up into their eyes and watch ecstasy happen in real time.

Now I just need to find the right guy to show me how good his cock can make my sober ass feel. DM me if you have any ideas about that. 😉
 
Ok so first feeling the cock go from semi hard to full on rock hard, the smooth head as it passes over you lips, soft yet hard the head as it slides over your tongue, the slight taste of the precum, the slight moan from the guy you are sucking the light little gag as you go deep, the feeling as the cock swells just before he comes, the feeling as the cum shoots into your mouth hits the back of your throat and roof of your mouth, followed by grunts and groans as he cum, ya that should cover it
 
Last edited:
Very exciting. It makes me tingle and light headed. Fills my senses with lust. Make me take dangerous risks and not care. The most sexy thing i can think of.
 
I have been curious for a while, and like others said above, the urge gets stronger as I get older.

All of your answers just make me want to do it even more... A lot of that you are saying is exactly why I want to try sucking a cock (hopefully I will do just that soon)
I have very limited experience but let me tell you that it is unbelievable! We all have familiarity with our own cocks so it is natural to want to fondle and suck another cock! Go for it and you will want even more!
 
Back
Top