Song of Dancing Fire

Since Htaed and Alcar were busy interrogating the captured troll Inwe decided to search out that odd guardian elf that she had seen walking behind Htaed when he emerged from the forest. She just couldn't get the nagging feeling that there was just something about him she didn't like. Searching around she finally caught sight of him near Ello, he seemed to be putting on a show of helping Ello straighten up the mess that the charging trolls had made of their camp.

Suddenly she heard the screams of the troll and was about to go over there and stop it when Ello turned and made his way angrily over there. Inwe was going to join Ello when on second thought, ( he can handle those two fine I want to have a closer look at this elf.) She continued her way over to the elf, waiting while he straightened up. He seemed to be avoiding Inwe so she reached out and grasped his shoulder pulling him around. Trying to see him behind his hood she casually said,

“I don't think I know you, I am Inwe ....and you are?”

The elf tried to pull away from Inwe at the same time, keeping the hood over his face and head as much as possible. In a low voice he replied;

“Firoth, my name is Firoth Princess.”

He bowed his head in respect, trying to inadvertently back away.

At that moment Inwe heard Ello's angry words,

“By the gods...what did you just do? I asked you to question the beast ... not torture him ... and certainly not kill him!”

She let go of Firoth's shoulder and quickly made her way over to the men, thinking to get back to the elf later on. As she came up to them, she looked at the dead troll on the ground frowning Inwe glanced at first Htaed then at the cringing Alcar demanding an explanation,

“What happened to this troll?”
 
Last edited:
Htead looked up at Ello with hooded eyes. "I took a magic arrow, stabbed it straight through his head into the tree up there, see the hole in the tree?" Htead scornfully lifted the dead trolls head and showed the neat round hole straight through the skull. "See the hole - he was killed by an enchanted arrow, so get off your high horse and get over yourself."

Htead turned to Inwe "I was in his mind when he died, they were driven from their lands by the same evil that has attacked Ello's people and my village." Lookin at Ello he smiled. The smile was angelic and dead at the same time. "Now what is it you were saying?
 
Ello was still angry … but what Htead had just said made almost no sense to him. Guardian elves could not form magic arrows in their hands … Guardian elves could not read troll’s minds …What was Htead? An elven mage? He was a powerful one if that were true. Most mages he had known knew little of fighting due to the long hours needed to master magic. Simple spell most elves could do … but these were advanced! And this mage could do both, fighting and advanced magic! Additionally he knew how to cast it quickly, with no wand or staff. The other thing that bothered Ello was the man’s lack of ethical principles …tied to great power. That was not a good combination. Finally, and this might be a clue to address these earlier concerns, he had stated "my village" ... implying he was not from Inwe village. No one had told Ello that.

“What in the various gods’ names … are you? Are you an elven mage?” Ello asked.

“And I’m still waiting on an answer as to why you would torture and then kill a creature I asked you to just question!” Ello restated his first question. He was ready this time for anything Htead tried … he was not going to let the man place two swords at his throat again.
 
Htead looked looked back at Ello "Idiot, i did not fire the arrow that killed this troll, open your eyes and look past your high n mighty morals for once and wake up." He turned to Inwe "We need to move Princess and fast, we cannot stay here much longer."

Alcar had looked around and seen a club dropped by one the trolls, he picked it up and had circled round behind Htead. As soon as this arrogant Htead dared to speak to his princess in a commanding tone, he swung the club with all his might. The club whooshed through the air where Htead's head had been. Alcar kept spinning with the momentum and fell down. He looked up into the eyes of death as a very sharp sword was pushed into his throat.

Htead started pushing his sword into the throat of Alcar.
 
Ello was even more confused by Htead comments … he replayed his earlier statements in his mind "I (Htead) took a magic arrow, stabbed it straight through his head into the tree up there, see the hole in the tree?" Why had he said that if he had not done it? Was it a joke? Now Htead claimed they were under attack … but by whom? There had been no more arrows and the arrow that was fired was aimed at a tied up troll. There was no time to figure this all out; as Htead had told the princess they needed to get moving again.

Ello turned and grabbed his gear “Everyone … let’s clear out. Quickly!” he yelled trying to get everyone moving again. The guardian elves started to grab their equipment and prepared to move. Then Ello heard the “thud” of someone falling over and the swish of a sword.

He turned and saw Htead sword at Alcar throat. Ello had not seen what had happen that resulted in this situation. But he knew his efforts to glue these travelers together into a team … was not going well. They were in the stromtoe (elven word) phase (team formation went in 4 phases femtoe (forming the team), stormtoe (balance developed), narmoe (working together), perptoe (working well together)). The stromtoe stage was when many teams failed, and even those that stuck with the task felt that they are on an emotional roller coaster. The wrong move in this situation could destroy the team totally.

Ello weighed his options … if he did nothing the two would establish some kind of working relationship (i.e. Alcar would never mess with Htead again, or do so in much more subtle way). If Htead killed Alcar there would be no relationship to resolve. But this would set up a bad relationship with everyone else, if the killing was not justified. The result was possibly removal of Htead from the team, or quick judgment by the princess resulting in Htead execution.

If Ello intervene now … the conflict would not resolve itself … he would need to intervene every time these two had issues. However, he might win some favor from Alcar … although he doubted it. That man was only looking after himself. Additionally, he would be treading on an area of leadership that was the preview of Princess Inwe.

There was one other possibility; Htead was an agent of evil sent to destroy the team. He normally would not have considered that possibility but Htead recent actions seemed strange. On the one hand he saved the princess … on the other, he seemed to have lied about being a guardian elf, was from a different village than Inwe … could read minds at will… had skills well beyond a normal guardian elf … etc. Allowing Htead to act would provide insight into Htead moral code.

For these reason, Ello decided to stand and watch the outcome between Alcar and Htead.
 
Everything was happening all at once, Inwe, turned just as Htaed was about to thrust his sword into Alcar's throat crying out,

“Stop ...don't kill him! Htaed, I saw what he just tried to do, but still don't kill him.”

She held her breath waiting for Htaed to withdraw his sword from the cringing Acar. When she finally saw him remove the sword, she breathed again. Nodding her head once to show the changeling she was grateful for his restraint. Making up her mind, she looked at Ello and then Htaed with a brisk tone of voice she said,

“Ello, Htaed, come with me now we need to talk, Alcar your not invited.”

Leaving Alcar on the ground, the three of them walked to an area, where they could speak in private. Inwe figured it was time to tell Ello who and what Htaed really was and why he was an important part of the quest. She hoped that this would help the two of them form some kind of workable relationship.

They stopped near some large rocks where Inwe turned and leaned against the biggest one looking first from Htaed then to Ello. Trying to think where to begin, finally she glanced at Htaed took a deep breath and began,

“Htaed, I think it's time to tell Ello what you and why you are in this quest for the sword. We must put all our differences aside and find a way to work together.”

She paused glancing from one to the other, searching for some understanding from them. Pushing herself off the rock she began to pace back and forth as she continued talking,

“Ello.....Htaed is a changeling.”

She waited for Ello to react, then went on,

“I know... I know our people have never gotten along with his, but in this instance, we have to set aside all our past history and for the good of all our kind....to fight a common enemy. Namely the evil race from the south, that is really the bottom line, all our people need us to stand together first to find that sword and then to get ready for the fight of our lives.”

Glancing at Htaed she added,

"Htaed, now is the time for you to divulge any important information you may have."

She went and stood by the rock again turned to face the two men, waiting for the eruption that would be forthcoming from one or the other or both.
 
Last edited:
Htead was Covah! That explained everything … he was a changeling. They were also from the south and they were also evil. Ello drew his sword assuming a defensive stance.

“Princess …how can we trust him? They are the most hated inhabitants of this land! They bring death, destruction and evil wherever they go. What were you thinking … bring him on this quest for the sword!”
 
Kira folded her arms under her chest....while she listened to what Ello had to say. When he was done she had a grim look when she replied,

“I knew you would say something like this, which is why I was reluctant to tell you about him. As for how can I trust him?”

She now glanced at Htaed when she said that, remembering the heated times they'd had together. Her lip curled as she thought about it. He offered to help her get the sword, and in return, he vowed to keep their trysts secret. She continued,

“I don't trust him as far as I can throw him, but he said he would help, and I ....we need all the help we can get. He has abilities that might come in handy, so yes...I will take his help, but at the same time I am keeping my eyes on his every move.”

Letting her arms drop to her side she looked at Ello again,

“Ello, you are the only one that knows this now, I don't want any of the others to find out that we have a changeling in our midst. All hell would break loose if this was to leak out. I am hoping the three of us can work together ...... I believe we can if we really try.”

Inwe now looked from one man to the other before sighing,

“You know it is a heavy load to carry all the responsibilities of saving our peoples. Maybe, if it were carried by the three of us, each with our own people in our hearts we can actually pull it off. But I want it known I have the final say in any of the decisions that must be made. Is that acceptable?”

She now looked from one man to the other waiting for their answers.
 
Ello nodded at Inwe words. It was very important that the team knew who the leader was. And it was equally important that the subordinate leaders showed loyality to the leader.

Ello kept his eyes on Htead, but he said “I will submit to your will. We need one leader … not three. I will follow your lawful orders to the best of my ability. You have my complete loyalty.”

He looked towards Htead “I do not believe I need to prove myself to you. My people have always been fair and just. Your people on the other hand …” Ello shook his head in disgust, but he did not say anything. “I’m focused on this mission to find the talisman and save the people of these lands. That is it … nothing else. I will not trust you ... until you have earned that trust!” He said to Htead.

He thought for a second “Princess one more thing …I do not know what happened between Alcar and Htead … but it is important that no one is above the law … it is critical for good order and decipline … I did not see what happened … but if Alcar tried to kill Htead … he will need to be punished.”
 
Inwe was satisfied with Ello's response, she knew they didn't have to like each other...just be able to work together. She was about to tell the men to carry on when Ello brought up the incident concerning Htaed and Alcar. She frowned,

“Yes, I almost forgot that Alcar tried to kill Htaed.”

She nodded her head and looked towards Alcar, who stood near a tree and watched them as he chewed on his fingernail. With disgust in her eyes she turned away, biting her lip she sighed,

“Yes....Alcar my ....so called fiance.....yes he must be punished.”

She paused pacing back and forth, finally she looked at Htaed then Ello,

“His punishment will be to have to carry extra supplies for the next two weeks, help set up camp each night and break camp each morning. I really don't know what else to do with him, he will need to be watched carefully and if he does anything remotely like this again, he will be sent back home in disgrace. And the marriage will be off, mark my words.”

She looked back at Alcar then nodding at the men, made her way over to him to tell him the news. Once she was in front of him she stopped and looked into his eyes until she was sure his attention was fully on her. She sighed and began,

“Alcar, I saw what you attempted to do to Htaed, ...no don't speak, just listen. You are to be punished for trying to kill him, against my better judgement I am going to let you stay. But listen to me Alcar, you get one chance, if you blow it , you go back in disgrace and the marriage is off. Do you understand?”

She paused long enough to see him nod his head before continuing,

“ OK your punishment is to carry extra supplies for the next two weeks, help set up camp each night and break camp each morning. You can also help out with preparing food and clean up afterwards. If you don't agree to these terms you can pack up and head on home right now. So what will it be Alcar?”

Inwe then brought her arms up under her breasts and waited for Alcar's answer.
 
Alcar looked at her with daggers in his eyes = and then his gaze softened. It was Ello that had poisoned her with his lies. "My dear love I am so sorry for all the drama, I will take my punishment like a man for you." He turned and walked slowly back to the camp, muttering and cursing to himself.

Htead watched Alcar walk away and then he turned to Ello. "We need to work together to save both our peoples." He saw the distrust in Ello's face and decided to come clean about what had happened in Ello's village.

"Ello, I have something to tell you, I think you better sit down." Ello sat down and looked at Htead. Htead looked at him and started "Our village was attacked by the darkness not long before you found your village in ruins, we managed to change into trees and avoided being destroyed. We knew we needed allies in this war so we approached your father and offered assistance. Your father chased us out of your village." Htead saw emotions build up in Ello's face, and paused before continuing. "your father is a proud man, but foolish. There is no way they could have stood against the darkness. We waited till nightfall and surrounded your village. We took down all of your sentries before even one knew we were there. We took them and all of the people from your village, including your betrothed to a safe place. They are all alive. We took some of our people and shape shifted to look like dead villagers when you arrived. Your people are all safe Ello."
 
Ello did not believe a single word this evil creature was telling him. NOT A SINGLE WORD. However, at the mention of his father … he did get a little choked up. He would never see his dad again. Never get good advice from him. When he married, his father would not be there. He let those thoughts slip from his mind as he focused on the now … He needed to get that sword. This vile creature might be able to help him do that.

Ello spoke haltingly “… I looked around my village, but honestly, I was in such a state of shock, I'm not sure I would have recognized any of my people even if your copies were not prefect … I don’t know what to think now.” Ello told Htead.

“What happened to your people Htead … and the evil that attacks …what do they look like?” Ello asked. He very sure the evil from the south was the Narkoos … but maybe they also allied with the Covah shape changing people … it would have been an extra odd arrangement … as the Narkoos do not share power.
 
Htead looked at Ello and almost felt sorry for him, almost but he realized that if there is any chance of success on this mission he needed Ello and his people. He reached a soft probe into Ello's mind, allowing Ello to see the memories of the attack of the darkness.

The darkness rode up to Htead's village and formed up on the hill overlooking the village. Htead looked up at the mounted warriors as their numbers kept growing. A deep low hum seemed to come from them as if they all were humming together. They were mounted on shimmering black horses that stood at least two hands taller than any horse Htead had ever seen. The riders all wore a shimmering black armor that seemed to be constantly moving as it was made up of thousands of small crawling things. What struck Htead most about them was the fact that their armer did not shine at all, it seemed as if the armor absorbed any light that hit it. Their dark helmets had horns projecting out the side of them and pointing up. All the armor was made of the same black substance. They were formed up in units 10 abreast and 10 deep. Each unit carried a black standard with some strange red emblem on it. The humming grew louder and louder as more units marched up to join the ones already massed at the top of the hill.

Htead lifted his arm to signal his archers massed behind him. He had 2000 archers and 1000 cavalry against the darkness that seemed to have an army that cannot be counted. He dropped his arm and 2000 arrows took flight. Htead followed the arrows as they curved down at the darkness. The hum increased and their armor shimmered as the arrows came down. the hum reached a crescendo and the arrows evaporated in mid air. Htead lifted his arm again an a second wave was released with the same result,

Htead turned to his warriors and spoke a single word, "Transform" and suddenly the whole shape shifter army was no more. They had all turned into animals, insects, trees, birds and reptiles and were gone. The darkness rolled down the hill and burnt the village to the ground. Htead watched them march away destroying everything in their path like a swarm of locusts. They all moved exactly the same as if one mind was controlling them.

They were headed directly towards Ello's village.

Htead released Ello's mind and waited for him to absorb and understand the images he had just sent over.
 
Once Inwe got Alcar's answer to accept the punishment she had outlined for him, she dismissed him and headed back to Ello and Hhaed, as she approached them she saw the she wolf, Mist with her cub Bran at her side. A few feet away was her wolfhound Beren. She signaled them to come to her side, smiling at how much the little cub Bran had grown since he was first found by Beren. It seemed like a lifetime ago, but of course was only a few weeks.

As they bounded to her, she could see they were in good shape, Inwe bent down ruffling the two adults' heads quietly talking to them,

“Well Beren... Mist, you both have a good family bond now and little Bran, you are growing so fast. I want you all to stay near, we will be getting into dangerous territory soon. Keep us safe by scouting around us especially at night if you come across anything let me know but always keep yourselves out of danger first.”

She stood up as the three of them melted back into the forest and disappeared again. She smiled knowing with the animals covering their backs, they had a better chance of accomplishing their quest.

She began to walk over to the men again, then suddenly stopped, her mind was getting images....images that she understood were of Htaed's village, how it was attached and how his people reacted. It continued on...with what happened to Ello's village and people, Inwe never knew any of this.

As the stories ended, she looked over at Htaed with different eyes, he was not the totally evil person she had thought, he was a leader that had wanted to save his people and even went as far as to save another people that didn't want to have anything to do with the Covah. She walked up to them and informed them,

“ Htaed, I saw what you put in Ello's mind, I know the whole story now, it helps me to understand more of the history and what we have to deal with.”

Glancing at each of them she informed them that Alcar had agreed to his punishment, so he would be staying on the quest,

“I want you both to keep a close eye on him, I don't trust him.”

She sighed and looked back at the camp area, seeing that it was pretty much packed and was ready to move. She signaled for them to move before turning back to the two men.

“ I want you two to know that the she wolf and Beren will be keeping a watch around us as we travel and more importantly they will be guarding us at night. This will give us double protection if we are attached. Well it looks like we have a long day ahead of us, so we may as well get a move on.”

She turned around went back to the area where her backpack was laying, put it around her shoulders and joined the already moving guardian elves.
 
Ello saw the images from Htaed mind probe … but he also saw more … he saw into Htaed mind. He saw what he had done to Inwe … he had raped her! … he saw htaed killing one of the guardian elves so he could replace him. He saw Htaed killing the sentries of his village …The planted images from Htaed ended before his village was attacked. But he saw the real attack … he saw the shape shifters taking his bride to be hostage for Htaed to rape later. He had seen Htaed form the magic arrow with the same black dot like bugs that he claimed was the enemy from the south and stabbed it through the troll’s head. All in an effort to hidden his identity. He had also seen the image of the fiery redhead. All this he had seen. Htaed had no idea that a determined mind like Ello could use a mind probe in such a fashion.

Ello stood up and grabbed his gear. Smiling at Htaed and said “Please don’t use a mind probe to convey information unless you ask first.” Then he followed Inwe as the troop started to move again.
 
Alcar sulked and walked back to the camp. He took the extra packs and his own and his behind a tree away from where anybody could see him. He emptied the packs quickly, dumping all the supplies in the shrub. He grabbed some grass and filled the packs with grass. Now he shouldered the pack and packs and pretended to carry a huge weight as he stumbled back into the clearing. He will show them not to mess with him.

Alcar next went to all the packs and took some of the supplies out of each one and dumped it in the shrubs next to the pathway. He was happy that Htead and Ello were having a go at each other, so he could get up to his mischief undisturbed. He giggled to himself. If he could sabotage the quest, they will be forced to go home and he would get to have his way with Inwe.

He set about his mischief with an evil passion, quickly dumping supplies and replacing the valuable contents with rocks. He was breathing heavily by thee time he was finished, and not a second to soon. He heard the command to move out and shouldered his packs as the other guardian elves returned for their packs.

They set out at a brisk pace behind Inwe.
 
Vala heard the command to move on out so went to where she had left her's and struggled into it, thinking, (Is this thing getting heavier or am I just getting weaker?... I have to try harder.) She soon joined the group of guardian elves that had shouldered their packs on and where following Inwe, Ello and Htaed. The going gets harder and harder for Vala, as the hours go by, she knows she needs a break but can hardly ask for one. The sweat pours off her body soaking her elf shirt and leggings, even her hair is now wet with sweat dripping down her brow. Finally she collapses under the strain of all the rocks that Alcar had placed in it earlier. She falls flat on her face into the dirt.

Everyone stops and crowds around the fallen elf. Inwe moves in between the elves saying,

“Let me see, back off a little, give him air!”

Ello and Htaed signal the rest of the elves to move back before they stand to the side waiting to see what Inwe can do for the unconscious elf. They both watch as Inwe undoes the elf's backpack, noting how very heavy is feels before she gently turns the elf over onto his back. Her eyes widen in surprise as his elf cap falls off and a heavy mane of deep red hair falls around the head of........VALA!!! Totally taken aback Inwe cries out,

“Vala...what the hell?

There is no doubt in anyone's mind this is a woman...a voluptuous woman, her soaking wet shirt does nothing to hide her ample bosom. Inwe looks up at the men grimly demanding,

“Someone hand me a pouch of water.”

As she takes one from Htaed, she opened the top and pours it on Vala's face. Vala sputters and coughs bringing her hands up to shield her face. The first thing she sees when she opens her eyes is a very grim Inwe, then she spies Htaed a few feet away. Quickly getting to her feet she rushes over to him and throws herself behind him begging him to keep her.

No one is more surprised by all this then Inwe, she looks up at Htaed lifting her eyebrow in disgust,

“Did you know Vala was with us all this time?.......Never mind it doesn't matter now just keep the wench out of my way.”

Looking at that heavy backpack, Inwe now takes it opening the flap, reaches in and pulls out a huge rock. With a shocked look on her face she reaches in again and again, pulling out more and more rocks. Trying to keep calm which is getting impossible to do, she shouts,

“Who is responsible for this?

As Inwe looks at the different elves around her she finally spies Alcar ......edging his way off the path and towards the forest. Before anyone can even move, he turned around and ran as fast as he could into the forest.

Sighing, Inwe declares,

“Good riddance!" adding, "I think we all had better check our backpacks and see what mischief that man has caused us.”
 
Htead was stunned when Vala ran and hid behind him. The venom in the look Inwe gave him almost made him take a step back. "I think i might just have upset Inwe a little bit here."he thought to himself. He looks at the rocks Inwe is taking out of Vala's pack and then the rest of the elves packs. They cannot afford to go back and look for their lost supplies. The trolls are all over and the darkness is gaining ground. They will have to hunt and trade for provisions as they go along. At least there is lots of fresh drinking water around.

Alcar running off into the forest did not surprise him much. Good riddance to bad rubbish." went through his mind. Htead almost loosed an arrow after the little runt but knew they would need every arrow soon enough.

Now he had a very upset Inwe to deal with and Vala hiding behind him. She pressed up against him and he felt a stirring of delight as her heavy breasts pushed into his back. This was a very bad time to have her rubbing her breasts into his back. The considerable bulge in his pants became very obvious. He saw that Inwe also saw and the look in her eyes was not pleasant, although he also noted a slight flush on her cheeks.

This journey is about to become very interesting.
 
Inwe couldn't believe her eyes....that slut Vala was actually rubbing her gross boobs against Htaed's back, and he was loving it. Trying not to look upset, she stands up with one of the rocks still in her hand, thinking, (Oh....wouldn't I just love to chuck this rock at that slut's head...no...at Htaed's head as well.) Her eyes happened to glance downward below his belt, her eyes widened in barely suppressed rage.

She walked over to the pair of them, still clutching the rock in her hand, in a low voice that only they could hear she growled,

"You two make me sick, I hope you give each other the pox."

She turned around and shouted,

"OK...let's get rid of the rocks in our packs, and move on...we will just have to find food where ever we can."

Once everyone was ready to move on, Inwe walked to the front so she didn't have to look at the slut and that disgusting changeling. Signalling Ello to walk beside her, she every once in a while glances back to see if everyone is keeping up, but also to give that pair a stare of utter contempt.
 
Last edited:
Alcar saw that he had been caught out. He bolted into the forest and kept running as if the hounds of hell was chasing him. At least Vala had distracted them long enough so Htead and Ello could not fire their bows at him. He ran as fast as he could. His face and arms were being mercilessly cut by low hanging branches and brush. Alcar stumbled onto a narrow path and bolted along it. It is never a good idea to run along a bush path.

The sprinting elf ran around the next corner straight into the owner of the path, a young bull bush pig with razor sharp tusks. The surprised bush pig did what all bush pigs do when a running elf runs into them, it charged. Alcar screamed and ran up the nearest tree, yes he ran up the tree, fright giving his feet remarkable glue like properties. He grabbed the lowest branch and hung on for dear life. The angry bush pig started walking up and down under the tree sniffing the air menacingly.

Borscht the king of the trolls stood 8 foot tall and had a face that was ugly and repulsive even by troll standards. He was u huge ugly brute of a creature with thick stubby fingers. He was a beast in battle and in bed, he did not care who he killed or bedded, male or female, young or old. The other trolls used stories of Borscht to scare naughty pups into behaving. Borscht and his band of 40 trolls were in a real bad mood as they had been running from the darkness for weeks now. The female trolls and their pups had all gone into hiding deep in the caves as Borscht and his group had tried to lead the darkness away from them.

The group stopped as they heard a woman scream around the next corner. The scream sent Borscht into instant arousal. His massive thick foot long cock sprang erect pulsing with lust. The screams of a woman always sent him into frenzied lust. He charged around the corner and saw the bush pig under the tree. He stopped in surprise. The young bush pig made a fatal mistake and charged at the enraged troll. Borscht smashed one giant fist down on the bush pigs head, crushing the skull. That will be supper for me he thought. Borscht looked up in the tree and saw Alcar hanging from the branch. He was a little upset that the woman who screamed appeared to be a male elf. Beggars cant be choosers and a hole is a hole. They will all get to use this little elf after Borscht has had the first turn.

Borscht plucked the screaming Alcar from the tree and set him on his feet. Alcar tried to run but was surrounded by 41 horny trolls with huge erect cocks all dripping with precum. He ran around in a circle. The trolls were laughing and jeering. Every now and then one would grab Alcar an rip an item of clothing off him. Soon he was naked and the trolls laughed even louder at his small shrunken little cock.

Two trolls grabbed Alcar's arms ad pulled them apart. Borscht stepped up behind him and grabbed his legs, lifting him up so he hung suspended in mid air. Borscht lined his massive cock up with Alcar's ass and started pushing against the squirming elf.

"Wait, I know where you can find women." Alcar screamed. Borscht stopped, just as he started pushing into the screaming elf. "Where?"

Alcar started babbling about Inwe and Vala and the small troop of guardian elves just a little way ahead of them. Borscht let him finish. "Is that all little woman?" he asked. "Yes, please let me go now." pleaded Alcar. Borscht laughed and thrust his huge cock all the way into Alcar tearing him open. After Borscht had finished all of the trolls took their turn. Alcar was unconcious before the tenth one had him. He died before the last one was finished. The trolls did not care. Borscht growled in delight. " Lets go get the women."
 
Last edited:
Ello moved up to the front of the group and they were making good time. There was so much going on in his head, from the visions he had seen from Htaed to Alcar and now this Vala women. This quest was turning into a nightmare. He was not sure what to ask Inwe about … asking her about the rape did not seem like a good idea. Tell her about what he had seen Htaed do … the killing and replacing of elf guard … was just a vison … he had no proof. What if the vision was faulty? This subject could not be addressed.

He looked back at the group … his eyes fell back on Vala. He followed her curves, her voluptuous figure, her toned body, the way her beautiful red hair flowed. She seemed like a passionate person, a person that loved sex. But it was clear Inwe did not like her. He watched Vala big soft breasts bounce as she marched with the group. Maybe … talking Inwe about Vala was a safe subject.

“Princess …” Ello said “Who is Vala … and why would she risk her life to be on this quest? And how is Htaed involved with her?”
 
Inwe walked along side Ello lost in her own thoughts, (This quest is hard enough without all these complications. I just wish they would all go away, ....at least the issue of my betrothed is over, I am grateful for that. Too bad Alcar didn't show his true colors sooner, before he did his mischief with our supplies." She sighed, when Ello spoke,

“Princess …” Ello said “Who is Vala … and why would she risk her life to be on this quest? And how is Htaed involved with her?”

She looked up at him sighing again, before replying,

"It's a long and sordid story, but I will give you the shortened version. Vala is Alcar's sister, they didn't really get along when they were growing up. Him....being the way he is, but Vala, she was a popular and good girl ...in those days. we even were good friends. Then when she turned 16 something happened to her, it was like she turned into a different person. She went after the young boys, without thought for anyone else but herself. She became the town slut, I tried to talk to her, but all she said was, that she wanted to have fun. After trying over and over again, I gave up and she just has carried on chasing anything wearing britches ever since."

Inwe looked up at the tall handsome elf, then looked ahead again before continuing,

"So Ello be warned, she will probably go after you sooner or later, I just wish I could send her back, but can't afford to lose even one guardian elf to escort her back to the village. So looks like we are stuck with her on this quest."
 
Ello thought about the voluptuous Vala woman chasing after him … his heart started to pump faster. Then He shook his head, remembering he had decided to place love on hold. Sex with Vala would be a physical thing, not love.

His heart had wanted Inwe … His heart had wanted revenge ... he had chosen. He was prepared to make the sacrifice to place love on hold. The protection of these lands and avenging the destruction of his village was his focus … the big tits of Vala could not change that decision. Love would need to wait. He had not had a chance to tell Inwe this yet. There had been too many things going on. Now was his chance.

Ello smiled and said with determination “I can say no to Vala … please do not worry about that.”

He paused and then looked into Inwe eyes “It is you I have a much greater difficult with …I wanted to talk to you before we began this quest … but it did not happen … I …” he paused again tears forming in his eyes “I reached a decision the night before we left your village. My heart had wants you, Inwe … but my heart also wants revenge and to protect these lands … it cannot have both! I wanted to tell you … and I tell you now … until these lands are safe … I shall only focus on finding the sword. I cannot give you my love.” He said

“Do you understand me? … do you understand how difficult this decision is? And do you understand it?” He asked her.
 
As they walked side by side, Inwe listened to Ello's words with a heavy heart. When he was done speaking she nodded her head,

"Yes Ello I understand, truly I do, the quest is hard enough without having to wrestle with emotions that will only get in the way, and maybe even jeopardize the whole quest. So yes, I agree, let us put a hold on romance for now...if we can."

She looked at him sadly, knowing that she had deep feelings for him, for the moment she just wanted to be alone to think things through. Like what was going on between her and Htaed? Plus why did she get so angry when Vala went to him?

"I must be alone for awhile, I have a lot to think about."

She again nodded to Ello and moved away from him and the others in the group. It was nice to just walk quietly through the trees and listen to the wildlife as they silently passed by. After awhile Inwe realized that there was no singing or insects noises. She became instantly alert.
 
Back
Top