men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's gong to happen

we both want it, just haven't done it yet. My preference is with a complete stranger, someone we might meet at a hotel bar. Realistically, a stranger would be risky. She wants it to be some friend of mine (no one in particular), but I don't really want that, since we'd both see him again.
 
Yes

So what happened with your friends on the weekend...how did it start...what happened...and how did it end?
 
So what happened with your friends on the weekend...how did it start...what happened...and how did it end?

It was a couple we meet online, chatted and had cyber sex together. Meet with them a few weeks ago in a neutral area. Chatted and decided that we needed to see each other again. Last weekend we got a hotel room and they brought dinner. We all provided the dessert.Sorry, not gonna get into more details than that.

After they left, they called us as soon as they got home and we all decided to do this again and again. Best part about it is we all agree to keep this a monogamous couple thing. None of us are interested in seeing other people or couples. This allows us to really get comfortable with each other and speak freely.
 
Oh yes i would

To see my Partner getting fucked by another fella is just out of this world. The feeling it gives us is so overwhelming .
 
I wish I could get her to read shades of grey...

Try "Sex at Dawn." It is a really good book. Monogamy is good for many people, yet the authors show that in our primal roots, and among us today, that we - male and female - prefer multiple partners. It is just conservative society trying to say it isn't so.
 
Try "Sex at Dawn." It is a really good book. Monogamy is good for many people, yet the authors show that in our primal roots, and among us today, that we - male and female - prefer multiple partners. It is just conservative society trying to say it isn't so.

She is a very good CHURCH wife...

Im fighting an uphill battle...LOL
 
She is a very good CHURCH wife...

Im fighting an uphill battle...LOL

Not for nothing but ummmm I attend Mass each and every Sunday and still have ummmmmmmmm these kind of naughty thoughts in my mind ;)

Someone's gotta have a little chat with my hubby ahem ahem !?!??!?!
 
She has cheated on me before. I wouldn't mind if she did it again and let me watch. I would sit in a corner and just watch. I imagine her enjoying her lover a LOT. She has this way of saying "Sorry' to me, when she doesn't really mean it. It's like she's sorry for the humiliation I must feel, but not sorry for giving it up to another man.
 
I would love to see My fiancée getting fucked by an old man.

I love making her show off for old men.
 
i would like to explore with my wife and another couple. relaxed evenings....drinks....flirting..then swapping same room
 
hi

Yes I would love to see her with other men....older horny married husbands, dads or grandparents. She making them all hard and horny. Giving them real fun time.
 
Yeah, I have been heavy into this lately. It's made me incredibly horny fantasizing about it.

We have been role playing with condoms with the wife. I bang her with the condom on, then towards the end she pulls it off, put it back in and finish up, all under the guise that I'm another man. So awesome.
 
My next move?

I would absolutely love for my wife to fuck other men, either with me watching or her going off on her own and telling me all about her sexploits when she gets home. I have been telling my wife this for a while and I think she is at least curious about the idea although she struggles to understand why I would like this. Often when we have sex I will tell her how sexy she is, how her body makes cocks hard and how other men would like to fuck her. She often tells me that she loves big cocks - not just my cock but cock generally. So I feel like we are making progress. However, I recently told her of a cuckolding article I read that I would like her to read as it is from the woman's perspective. She freaked out a bit as she said I was getting to serious about it. I think she likes the fantasy but the reality of actually doing it is shocking to her. Any suggestions on how to proceed? While she is shocked she has also asked questions about logistics of how we would find someone - so I think she may just need to get used to the idea. Anybody have experience with this?
 
Imagining my wife with another man (or another woman for that matter) is incredibly exciting and arousing. I encourage my wife to fantasize about it when we are making love and to pretend that it is another man who is fucking her instead of me...that it is his big, hard cock that is thrusting in and out, in and out of her wet, hot, hairy pussy and pumping his load of white, creamy semen into her. I want her to role-play and call me by another man's name while we fuck. It is one of my favorite fantasies, but I doubt that I will ever really share her while I watch. And I am sure she would never go beyond just a fantasy. But just fantasizing makes for some fantastic sex for us both.
 
question ive been wondering for a while, great if anyone can help me!

so guys, do you want to watch/hear of your wife having sex with another man? has it been done before? what was your experience?

It's one of my biggest fantasies, but my wife wouldn't go for it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top