Vanessa

Status
Not open for further replies.
lovely caffeine hit vanessa...
a long black or a short white ??

Morning Coffee

attachment.php

What a lucky man Richard is, to have you lovely Vanessa, willing and waiting for him, with a wonderful morning surprise. The sort of surprise I wish I could experience, even if only once, oh how wonderful it would be.
In your absence I have been reviewing your posts both here and on other sites where you have chosen to share your wonderful pictures, I having been a devoted fan , more like addict, for many years and I feel I must thank you for bringing so much pleasure to my life.:rose::heart::kiss: you are truly an amazing and beautiful woman whose sensuality and beauty is captivating and oh so irresistible . Between the two of you, Richard’s photography and your wonderful posing you do such great work which is always a pleasure to view, so many thanks guys and long may you continue. XX

Last edited:
Sure miss the most incredible, beautiful and sexiest woman to ever walk this planet. A Goddess in my opinion....🌹🌹

Sure would enjoy providing a load or two of hot cream to accompany the coffee...and more in bed..

The perfect accompaniment, I'd say BigO. :)

Well.... I take it your move went well??? :devil

:cattail: .. still in the process Jox, but you need to take a break from time to time ...

Lucky Richard!!!

Damn!! So lucky, Richard! So hot!

Many thanks, Scot.

very hot very god

Thanks very much Gateau.

I love looking in on your thread. Your fully embrace your sexuality and it obviously brings you great joy. Thank you for sharing it.

That's a great response Erotic .. pleased it comes across that way.
Thank you.

So...I noticed the open window. Does that mean that had I walked by at the right time I could have seen your beauty, and the beauty of your love for each other?

:cattail: I guess so .. but you would have had to sneak up the stairs and along the verandah first ...

sexier than a woman who loves sex!! What a view and what a way to wake up!

It is the perfect way to wake up, I agree Needit ... many thanks.

Cyclista has my heart... But Vanessa you are a close second!! Wow!

Not sure who Cyclista is, but I'll take that as a compliment, Jox.

That would work for me, although the coffee might get cold before we got around to drinking it... thank god for microwaves!!

I'm sure I would have completely forgotten about the coffee by then, Canadian.

Would love to help cream you up after enjoying a cup of coffee.....

:) ... Sounds good to me, BigO.

lovely caffeine hit vanessa...
a long black or a short white ??

Haha ... first one then the other I think.

What a lucky man Richard is, to have you lovely Vanessa, willing and waiting for him, with a wonderful morning surprise. The sort of surprise I wish I could experience, even if only once, oh how wonderful it would be.
In your absence I have been reviewing your posts both here and on other sites where you have chosen to share your wonderful pictures, I having been a devoted fan , more like addict, for many years and I feel I must thank you for bringing so much pleasure to my life. you are truly an amazing and beautiful woman whose sensuality and beauty is captivating and oh so irresistible . Between the two of you, Richard’s photography and your wonderful posing you do such great work which is always a pleasure to view, so many thanks guys and long may you continue. XX

You're very welcome Binns, and it's great to know that you've enjoyed it that much. Many thanks for all your thoughtful compliments over the years.

Always love catching up here. Vanessa & Richard you both are amazing.

Hello Emmy .. thanks very much from both of us.

Sure miss the most incredible, beautiful and sexiest woman to ever walk this planet. A Goddess in my opinion....

Thank you Crewdog ... I didn't realise how long it's been since I've logged on ... such a busy time right now!

Giving the thread a wee Bump!! Have a great weekend!!

And the same to you, Canadian .. albeit, a little late.

Looks so relaxing

What a great way to start the day

Just wishing it was be doing that to you Vanessa

Amazing countryside

Thanks very much, Archie.

We're in between trips (moving out) at the moment and are meeting ourselves coming back......or something like that :rolleyes::( A little something to let you know where still around.

Will be in one place for a couple of days so may be be able to keep things ticking over a bit .........

attachment.php

Attachments

• 34.jpg
    34.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 82
May I clean off that vibrator for u when u are done???? PLEASE!!!!

New shot to inspire a boatload seaman to launch?!!
Our “Helen Of Troy”... 10.000 shots per pic? Low estimate!

We're in between trips (moving out) at the moment and are meeting ourselves coming back......or something like that :rolleyes::( A little something to let you know where still around.

Will be in one place for a couple of days so may be be able to keep things ticking over a bit .........

attachment.php

good luck with it all and stunning clothed and unclothed...

attachment.php

I love how you take a break from moving.

There are women who look so innocent, but yet underneath a body for sin. No one can compare to your sensuality or beauty. Then you have Sweet Vanessa, a body to be completely devoured ..and I mean sweet in so many ways...🌹🌹🌹

to let you know where still around.

love the everyday shot, followed by one that makes me sit up and notice.

Sorry I'm late to the party, Vanessa. I will do my best to keep up from here!

No worries, Charzey .. lovely to hear from you again.

I miss Vanessa.. Can she come back out to play??

:cattail: .. thanks Jox.

Please come back sweetheart, my life is not the same without your beauty....🌹🌹🌹

exactly... your fans await... more please!

:) ... Hello Crewdog and Heath .. always nice to hear from you.

May I clean off that vibrator for u when u are done???? PLEASE!!!!

:D .. sure. I certainly don't have the energy for it!

New shot to inspire a boatload seaman to launch?!!
Our “Helen Of Troy”... 10.000 shots per pic? Low estimate!

Hehe ... a good twist on the tale, J. :)

good luck with it all and stunning clothed and unclothed...

Many thanks Heath.

Gorgeous.

Thank you, Todge. :)

I love how you take a break from moving.

Got to release the stress somehow. :devil:

There are women who look so innocent, but yet underneath a body for sin. No one can compare to your sensuality or beauty. Then you have Sweet Vanessa, a body to be completely devoured ..and I mean sweet in so many ways...🌹🌹🌹

That's a marvellous compliment, Crewdog .. thank you.x

to let you know where still around.

love the everyday shot, followed by one that makes me sit up and notice.

Pleased we caught your attention, Oh.
Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back