Totally Confident

You're up late... ;) when can we expect new pics??? Inquiring minds want to know!

Sooner than you think. I'm thinking about taking some later today for you and all of the rest of the sexy LIT ladies:):):)

hmmm, wonder what the theme of this pic session will be???

Sooner than you think. I'm thinking about taking some later today for you and all of the rest of the sexy LIT ladies:):):)

hmmm, wonder what the theme of this pic session will be???

Yay.....more pics! :D

so I chatted with Adidas yesterday and the poor boy is out of town and couldn't post the new pics he took... he was bummed wanting all the Lit Lovelies to see them. Then he asked if I'd post them... so here you go - having previewed them... you are all in for a treat!!! :D

Hopefully he'll be around tonight to catch up with everyone.

ETA There's still 5 yummy pics - waiting to see if he wants them posted yet....

Last edited:
so I chatted with Adidas yesterday and the poor boy is out of town and couldn't post the new pics he took... he was bummed wanting all the Lit Lovelies to see them. Then he asked if I'd post them... so here you go - having previewed them... you are all in for a treat!!! :D

Hopefully he'll be around tonight to catch up with everyone.

ETA There's still 5 yummy pics - waiting to see if he wants them posted yet....

Thanks For hookin me up AJ!!! I wanted to make sure I get the new pics out there as promised. All of the lovely lit ladies had me in the mood to tease:):):). I hope all of you enjoy the show!!!

Thanks For hookin me up AJ!!! I wanted to make sure I get the new pics out there as promised. All of the lovely lit ladies had me in the mood to tease:):):). I hope all of you enjoy the show!!!

you are most welcome... :) here are the rest as you requested.

Last edited:
You have a new fan... love all of the pictures! What a tease you are. :D

Mmmm...a peek for a peek...a tease for a tease. ;) Wonderful pics, Adidas...I can't wait to peruse your entire...ummmm....thread. :rose:

Mmmm...a peek for a peek...a tease for a tease. ;) Wonderful pics, Adidas...I can't wait to peruse your entire...ummmm....thread. :rose:

Please look over all of my.....thread! I like the way you think sexy:)
we can both tease each other now:)

Mmmmm, thank you LTD. That turns me on coming from you!!Hope you're doing good tonight. I can't stay away from your sexy thread:)

Well, come on over to it any time! Hot guys like you are always welcome. ;)

My night has turned a bit quiet, but I will beheading to bed soon anyway.

Back