My slut's wish

Well in her defense, it was 70 here 2 days ago and it is now 19.

I don't care where you are or who you are, the body just gets pissed and screams "I'M COLD!"

She was willing to wear some fun items--or so she says tonight, but I'll be honest she left while I was still half asleep this morning. Mind wasn't working right and the kids were hollering--not exactly a turn-on!

Fun to follow!!!

Well in her defense, it was 70 here 2 days ago and it is now 19.

I don't care where you are or who you are, the body just gets pissed and screams "I'M COLD!"

She was willing to wear some fun items--or so she says tonight, but I'll be honest she left while I was still half asleep this morning. Mind wasn't working right and the kids were hollering--not exactly a turn-on!

Fun to follow!!!

lol

I am sure about that

supposed to warm UP to mid 40's here later this week

then we'll get floods from all the melting snows

I'll follow your fun anywhere

Believe me, I know how lucky I am.

I think we are going to try and fill your request tonight. I am looking forward to it!

Thanks for the input and we will PM you when we get the pictures up!

By the way, stick with the roses, flowers are always good!

LOL! :D
Roses have always worked well for me. . .except once. :(

WOO HOO!!! Look - I have an avatar now!!! I am still working on the signature...I thought I set it up right, but it didn't "take" or something...who knows?

WOO HOO!!! Look - I have an avatar now!!! I am still working on the signature...I thought I set it up right, but it didn't "take" or something...who knows?

hot avatar

but then again its easy with such a luscious little slut like you 88

yea!!! I got it to work!!! I now have an avatar, and a signature! I still want to work on the signature, but for now, it is what it is!

Thanks! I am just excited that I got it to work!!!

And yeah, he definitely likes it!

It took me. . .a few years to get mine to work. And its just a pic of a Bruin. :)
But something tells me yours is much more appreciated than mine. :D

She's going to take a bath--would you guys like some pics of her shaving?

I know I always enjoy it!

How about a skirt? and nipple clamps? Or a corset?

Hey Youngdom--if you look close, you can see the clamps I have made...

they have bells so I can always keep up with my Little One!

Attachments

• boobstree.jpg
    boobstree.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 2,326
All I know is the tree with her tied to it....

Well lets just say I could have chopped wood!

I don't cut the line, believe me I can untie my knots, besides I rigged that one so that she could wear the rope cuffs for a little while afterward, which she enjoyed!

She loves her ropes

I don't cut the line, believe me I can untie my knots, besides I rigged that one so that she could wear the rope cuffs for a little while afterward, which she enjoyed!

She loves her ropes

perhaps I should of said when you said you could of chopped some wood

be careful what limb you cut

rather then cutting the right cord ( of wood )

Back