Teaching My New Neighbor (closed)

Pulled on my jeans and shirt . . . both of us still dripping cum down our thighs. "Yeah, babe, that was hot. Think we showed a few people how to fuck tonight, didn't we? Pretty sure we will both need a shower before we go to bed when we get back to the hotel."

Driving back to the hotel, my fingers tease a little around your knees and your thighs . . . just can't seem to keep my hands to myself.
 
She laught and said " Or we just maked them hotter" She smiled at him she could feel his cum dripping down her legs " I think we will need a shower"

Feeling his hands on her she wanted him again she knewl they would play again before getting a good night sleep he did have a meeting tommorrow he be away all day,In the time they started them she only been away one night then a few hours to go to work.

As they walked into the hotel she strip for him as he shut the door walking toward the bathroom her hips moving knowing he was watching she stars the water making it warm.
 
"Yeah, we did turn up the heat out there, didn't we?" Watching you wiggle your naked ass back and forth as you head for the shower, I slowly remove my jeans and shirt, then follow you into the bathroom and climb in the shower with you. Pulling you back against me, your back against my chest, I run my hands up and down your belly and play with your tits, still topped by your had nipples.

Picking up the bath gel on the ledge in the shower, I cover my hands with it and start rubbing all over your belly and down toward your pussy. "Bout time for a shave, love . . . "
 
Stepping in the shower pushing against you my ass feeling your hard cock feeling you hands on my body moaning onces your hands almost to my pussy and say "Bout time for a shave, love . . . "

She said " I know i was going to tommorrow and suprise you when you come back but you saying that had to tell you" She moved her ass against his cock .
 
"Babe, I was teasing you a bit . . . I love the 'fuzzy' look and feel. Tickles my nose when I lick your pussy; so you can do whatever you want to do."
 
"No, let it grow a little more; I'll tell you when to start shaving again." Feeling your fingers wrapping around my cock and squeezing my shaft . . . "Are you trying to get me hard again?"

I know you are . . . sliding my hands down and grabbing your ass and squeezing your cheeks . . . mmm, love to squeeze your bottom . . . going to have plenty of fun with your ass this week . . .
 
"mm Yes" Moan as feel you grab and squeez my ass as i go on stroking your nice cock i feel starting to grow hard love how you squeeze that cheek like you own it. " Mmm i want to make it hard to fuck my wet pussy" She move more forward to stroke his cock faster.
 
Pushing you to lean forward in the shower. Sliding my hand between your thighs to spread your legs open. I rub my cock up and down your ass, then slide it thru your legs to split your pussy lips. Pulling back just for a moment before taking you.

Smacking you ass under the shower, the cascade of water splatters over your ass when I spank you; then, grabbing you by the hips and pulling you back on my hard cock . . . "That what you've been waiting for?"
 
Feeling you push me forward spreading my legs more feeling you slide your cock down my wet pussy i let out a moan.

Then i felt a slap on my ass i had to jump alittle but let out other moan then feeling you pull my hips and enter my wet pussy hard felt so good.when you said "That what you've been waiting for?"
She didnt answer right away but moan "mmm Yes please fuck me" she pushed back meeting your moving as you started to fuck me.
 
Looking down at my handprints on your ass, I start fucking harder and faster, slamming against you on every stroke. Your moans only encourage me to fuck you harder . . . fill you with my hot cum . . . yeah, baby . . . . .
 
She Let out a loud moan when you started fucker her faster and harder it felt so good to have you inside her son her body was shaking and knewl she cum soon moving back against you hard she cum hard screaming out a loud moan,

She knewl if you went faster she couldnt not keep quiet and she knewl bussiness man youll see tommorrow was in the rooms next to us no mater how she tryed she couldnt keep from moaning out .Breathing got back to normal she felt you pull out but she didnt move she said
"Im sorry i was so loud " she smiled back at him moving her ass alittle bit.
 
"You're only to loud if I say you are too loud." Finally getting out of the shower after another explosion of cum deep inside . . . . drying off and crawling into bed after setting the alarm. Need to be on time for meetings so that we can get away on time for our resort vacation.
 
She smiled as they got finally got out and dying off she crawl in bed beside him tuning away from him and moving back close to him setting into a sleep she knewl he had to be up early for his meeting.

She would sleep in and maybe walk to stores near by sinces she didnt have a car here.she couldnt wait till his bussiness was done and it just be them.
 
After getting up in the morning and getting dressed, I leaned over to kiss you goodby . . . "Jess, I know you want to shop today, so besides whatever you are looking for, I'm leaving some money on the desk. While you are out today, you are to find a short black skirt that is tight and a white see-trhough blouse."

"I'll try not to be late getting back, so that I can rest a bit before dinner . . . then we'll see what we can find to do this evening."
 
She was in a nice dream she was wet but she woke a bit when he kissed her goodbye and she listen in and out but she said " Ok thank you " She rolled back over to fall asleep again for awhile.

She woke about hour later after he leavet wet but she save that for later and got dressed in a skirt to her knees and a black bra and black vshirt and seen money he leavet she smiled he was so good to her .She went to near by store and found a short black tight skirt then got a nice black tight dress and some sexy thongs and bra

Then went back to the hotel to relax abit she still had a bit till he came home than thought damn it she forgot the see-though white shirt she was half asleep but she hoped he didnt want it for tonight she go get it tommorrow.
 
Getting back to the hotel after a full day of meetings. If Jessica weren't with me, I probably could have spent the night with someone from the client's office; but then again, Jess is in credible and will do anything for me.

Stretching out on the bed beside you to rest for a few minutes before deciding what to do about dinner; no big hurry. But I do have a special club I want to take you to tonight - the purpose for the see-through blouse. Gonna be a wild night!!
 
She heared him comming in she decied to take a nap when he came in and layed beside him
" Hi how was the meeting?" she sat up to give him a quick kiss before backing up looking at you.
 
"Good meetings . . . looks like we'll be done in plenty of time for us to get away tomorrow. I need to crash for a little while, then we can get out to dinner."

Not planning on telling you about my plans for tonight until later. "How about showing me what you bought today?"
 
" Ok sure " She said getting up going to bags taking to the bathroom alittle sexy first
She put on a sexy see-though thing and black bra and walked out to stand in front of the bed and did a turn

" You like?" She smiled at him.
 
"I like . . . now let me see the white one I asked you to buy . . . that's what I'm really wanting to see you in . . . with no bra."
 
Oh god.She thought.She looked at him and had to tell him " I got the skirt but fort the white shirt you ask me to buy" She was hoping he wouldnt be to bad.She pulled on the short tight black skirt and turned." Im sorry"
 
"Take the skirt off, Jessica. Come here!" As you walk toward me, I bend you over my knee and spank you several times on your ass; the thong gives you absolutely no protection from the spanking.

"Go sit in the chair while I try to figure out if we can still do what I wanted to do tonight, or if we should just stay here."
 
She took off her skirt bending over his knee feeling him slapped her as several time her thong give her no protection she moan as she knewl her ass was getting red

She stood after he took her to sat and she did feeling the her ass as she sat she moan having to sat down.She looked at him " Sorry"
 
"I had plans for us tonight and you fucked up. Stay right there. I'm going out for a few minutes. I need to calm down and think about what I want to do tonight."

Actually, it really doesn't matter whether your see-through top is black or white . . . we're still going to the club tonight and enjoy some "special" time together . . .
 
Back
Top