Random Gamer Silliness

Status
Not open for further replies.
So aparently the 3 button hold down has to be done from the title screen not save menu. Fuck you programmers. Fuck you hard. 3 hours and 4 restarts. I don't wanna play no more

Because it's a proper delete, not a proper save. My bust though it's been a while since I started a new.

What are you trying to play? Are we still talking Pokemon? Because that restart thingy is because it's an RPG that your pour hours and hours into and they make you delete the ONE SAVE SLOT before you can start another one.

OH MY GOD I JUST REALIZED: I can use this child as an excuse to watch the horrible pokemon animie again! I know it's a genuinely bad show and I need to be able to make an excuse to myself to be able to watch it...

There is only one excuse you need
I wanna be the very best, like noever was. To catch them is my real my real test, to train them is my cause. I will travel across the land searching far and wide each pokemon to understand the power that's inside

It's you and me,I know it's my destiny
Ooh you're my best friend in a world we must defend
Our hearts are true, our courage will see us through-ouh!
you teach me and I'll teach you
Pokemon!

Every challenge along the way with courage I will face
I will battle every day to claim my rightful place
come with me the time is right, there's no better team
Arm and arm we'll win the fight it's allways been our dream!
Chorus
Guitar Solo!!!!!!!!!
Chorus!

To Protect the world from devastation
To Defend all peoples within our nation
To Denounce the evils of Truth and Love
To Extend our Reach to the Clouds above

That Damn Right!

I used to be able to sing Number 1 and Orange Islands. :(

There is only one excuse you need
I wanna be the very best, like noever was. To catch them is my real my real test, to train them is my cause. I will travel across the land searching far and wide each pokemon to understand the power that's inside

It's you and me,I know it's my destiny
Ooh you're my best friend in a world we must defend
Our hearts are true, our courage will see us through-ouh!
you teach me and I'll teach you
Pokemon!

Every challenge along the way with courage I will face
I will battle every day to claim my rightful place
come with me the time is right, there's no better team
Arm and arm we'll win the fight it's allways been our dream!
Chorus
Guitar Solo!!!!!!!!!
Chorus!

To Protect the world from devastation
To Defend all peoples within our nation
To Denounce the evils of Truth and Love
To Extend our Reach to the Clouds above

That Damn Right!

I used to be able to sing Number 1 and Orange Islands. :(

The new motto is closer to the Japanese.

...not that I would know that... from watching it...

But my favorite is from Black and White- which is the same, except at the end it says "Jessie
James
And Meowth are the names"

And I like that. Because Meowth's not really a pokemon anymore, they respect/treat him like he's a human, really. Except for those times when they're like, "dude, learn payday, we're broke as shit".

Honestly, if the show exclusivly followed Team Rocket, I'd watch the hell out of it. I just genuinely cannot stand Ash. He grates on my nerves.

tumblr_mhcanizsrk1qku966o1_500.jpg

One more and I'll quit because I know I'm getting annoying, but just fucking... Ash... Over here like...

pokemon-gif-omg-noob.gif

And then team rocket all

cloning gods
tumblr_lsrueyf5WB1qh51lto1_500.gif

jackin bitches for Dratini
tumblr_mkglanRiws1r3ifxzo1_250.png

getting hitched in drag
j4.jpg

entering beauty contests in drag....lots of drag, actually...
http://t1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQWvEKd3mqPop3X0E4VkutvNSpFZLvAj6kv_r35aqkciYHkJin8g

Fleeing from insane dominatrixes trying to drug and rape you
jessebelle_whip.jpg

So, really, Ash shouldn't even be in the show. He's annoying.

They never treated Meowth as a pokemon. Which is fine, except when you see a regular meowth in the show you kinda twinge because you wonder if they are. . .ya know. . .special.

I love thos rare occasions where they do remember. It'll be.

James: We need five pokemon to enter the tournament but we've only got four.
Meowth: That sucks.
Jesse: Actually. . .
James: That's a good point
Meowth: Why are you two looking at me like that?
Jesse & James: In the ball bitch!
Meoth: I fucking hate you two. The next time Rayquaza eats you I'm just gonna see if the Samurai Pizza Cats are taking applications.

They never treated Meowth as a pokemon. Which is fine, except when you see a regular meowth in the show you kinda twinge because you wonder if they are. . .ya know. . .special.

I love thos rare occasions where they do remember. It'll be.

James: We need five pokemon to enter the tournament but we've only got four.
Meowth: That sucks.
Jesse: Actually. . .
James: That's a good point
Meowth: Why are you two looking at me like that?
Jesse & James: In the ball bitch!
Meoth: I fucking hate you two. The next time Rayquaza eats you I'm just gonna see if the Samurai Pizza Cats are taking applications.

Jessie had to tell James he was a cat one time because he wouldn't stop licking him and James was all "WTF" Quit!" But it was because they were coated with some kind of plant pollen. I forget which one.

mlick.jpg

Though my cat does do that sometimes just... because he's weird.

PocketMonsters-NyarthAndKojiroMakin.jpg

What are you trying to play? Are we still talking Pokemon? Because that restart thingy is because it's an RPG that your pour hours and hours into and they make you delete the ONE SAVE SLOT before you can start another one.

Yes but it warns you when you start a new game that you're about to overwrite a file. If I wanna save warn me again but don't tell me I have to go back to the title screen and delete.

Yes but it warns you when you start a new game that you're about to overwrite a file. If I wanna save warn me again but don't tell me I have to go back to the title screen and delete.

That feature was added because a lot of kids (and dicks) play pokemon and would just start a new file, and then save over the hundreds of hours that someone else put into their game. GameFreak got an assload of complaints, and realized that they could either scale the game back enough to be able to hold 2 save files- which would /drastically/ reduce the game, because their save files are huge because of how much information is in a pokemon save file- or make deleting a save a really super annoying task to annoy the young, stupid, and douchebagish.

That feature was added because a lot of kids (and dicks) play pokemon and would just start a new file, and then save over the hundreds of hours that someone else put into their game. GameFreak got an assload of complaints, and realized that they could either scale the game back enough to be able to hold 2 save files- which would /drastically/ reduce the game, because their save files are huge because of how much information is in a pokemon save file- or make deleting a save a really super annoying task to annoy the young, stupid, and douchebagish.

Well obviously I fall into one of those catagories because it pissed me off. Gess I shoulda read the book first

Well obviously I fall into one of those catagories because it pissed me off. Gess I shoulda read the book first

I wasn't trying to call you a douchebag, I was just explaining that the annoying thing was not intentionally annoying, it was their solution to an even MORE annoying thing. Lesser of two evils and all that.

I seriously wasn't trying to insult you, Remy, you know I love ya. I feel bad now.

I wasn't trying to call you a douchebag, I was just explaining that the annoying thing was not intentionally annoying, it was their solution to an even MORE annoying thing. Lesser of two evils and all that.

I seriously wasn't trying to insult you, Remy, you know I love ya. I feel bad now.

No harm done. I blame the game. It even tells you hey moron you shoulda read the instructions.
The funny thing is I normally do. I figured its pokemon shit hasn't changed sense 1996. Guess the game made me feel stupid for not figuring it out the first 3 times

Last edited:
/gouges out eyes after all the Pokemon stuff

Anyways.... started and finished Modern Warfare 2 this week. Short game, despite ratcheting up the scale from the first game. Not interested at all in playing the third one for full price so I'll wait for another steam sale to snag it.

I'm actually not sure what to play next. Struggling with PC issues at the moment since my motherboard is acting up and most likely dying, and as such I've lost all sound. This naturally rules out about 95% of my library but I'm thinking of working through some achievements in Borderlands 2 since, after a while, the noise all becomes a tad annoying.

You can't find Modern Warfare full price anyway these days. It's like four years old bra. The problem with the Modern Warfare series is they aren't even worth discount prizes if you don't jump on early enough to enjoy the multiplayer because the Single Player at this point is more accurately an extended tutorial. Though the next time a tutorial includes nuking the White House and a motherfucker pulling a knife out of his own chest and throwing at the son of a bitch who's been making life hell for him they can call me. Shit I'll fucks with that all day and all night. I didn't quite appreciate the opening scene giving me flashbacks of Iraq though cus dear God it looks EXACTLY like that. It's kinda spooky.

You should play Pokemon. It's time for you to capture them all my son.

You mean vs mode. Co-op is still a rare beast. Speaking of which Left 4 Dead 3 seems to have leaked! It's time to go Zombie hunting one more time! Hopefully they have some DLC for L4D2 since nobody really played that because they released it too quick and fucked everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back