The Internship

Nya noddedtaking the work and beginning to go through the reports. She noticed a few changes off the bat and some were more difficult to find but she did and once she was finished up handed them over to the boss." Im done sir" she said walking over to his desk and placing them down for him. The move gave a quick peak of her cleavage and she smiled grabbing the other stack he pointed to before heading back over to her desk.
 
"Fuck," he thought. It wasn't much of a view, but it was a titillating glimpse at her breasts and he wondered, not for the first time what they would feel like. As she walked away he allowed his eyes to linger on her shapely ass, She had a certain flare to her walk and it was enticing.

Frankly the whole of her was enticing. "Too bad we met at work," he muttered to himself.

He turned back to the presentation he had been working on before and tried putting Nya out of his mind. Nearly two hours went by until he heard someone clearing their throat at his door. It was Nya with the stack of papers, apparently having completed going through them already.

He looked just above the top edge of the paper, which was just under the line that he imagined that her nipples were on. "I see you have finished."

Glancing at the clock on his desk and he saw that it was slightly after 5:00. "Good work, go home."

He gave his face a quizzical look as he asked, "Unless there was something else?"
 
Nya blushed running her eyes over his body briefly and said " Uh.. umm nothing else sir... I was just wondering if my id was in the system yet i wanted to use the gym and take a dip in the pool briefly before heading home" she said leaning against the door frame.

She knew it was wrong but her boss was very hot . She did a little harmless flirting but she knew hes probably ignore it because she was a simple intern and he didn't want to date workers.
 
Avent gave it a thought, "Doesn't matter, if it doesn't work, I will let you in. Time for me to call it a day as well."

He swiveled around and picked up his gym and suit bags. "Get your bag while I lock up."

Locking his desk and computer up, he stepped out of his office, closing the door. "Ready?"
 
Nya nodded grabbing her purse her gym clothes and bikini inside and her spare simple dress as well.
She locked their computers and waited for her boss to lock the office. Most of the office was gone a few people sitting at desks probably finishing up work.

They made their way to the elevator and she decided shed stay at least an hour more to use the facilities. It was open 24 hours but she had wanted to grab dinner and get home on time.
 
The elevator was crowded, and they were separated while people jostled around looking for a place to stand on the ride down. Once they arrived at the bottom floor, everyone piled out and headed for the exits.

"You will find that the gym is oddly quiet after work. Busy before, crowded like mad during, but quiet now. Shouldn't be more than four or five people."

As it turned out, her pass did work, and he was wrong about the headcount. There were two in there after they walked in. He turned toward the mens dressing room where he changed into his running gear and headed to the treadmill.
 
Nya looked in the gym. It was quite empty and quiet way better than her regular gym. She went to the woman's locker room showering then changing into her sports bra and running shorts. She headed back inside of the gym opting for the yoga ball.

She had listened to her ipod singing softly as she did some pilates. She spotted her boss in the corner on the treadmill and took In mind his physique. Shed definitely be coming after work if it was always this quiet.
 
Avent watched as Nya mounted the ball and rolled back onto her hands. His eyes watched her lines, and his mouth just about went dry when she lifted first her right leg, and then her left leg skyward. Her flexibility was amazing, causing him to revise his mental image of things to do with her.

He continued running with an easy pace, no music or TV to distract his mind. He thought he saw her looking his way a couple of times. He wondered briefly what she would look like with sweat pouring down her face, glistening off her breasts. The longer he thought about it, the harder his cock was getting, and the more difficult it was to run.

Hitting the stop button he climbed off the treadmill. Adjusting his cock to make it less noticeable he walked through the room past her heading to the steam room.
 
Nya finished her pilates feeling the burn in her legs and thighs. She got up stretching getting looks from the two guys giving a small smile before heading off to the womens sauna. She sat for a while relaxing before going to the locker room and changing into her bikini.

She walked out of the gym over to the pool where it was empty. She stretched putting her bag down hoping her boss would join her. She slowly got into the water sighing as the cool water hit her skin. She swam across the water enjoying it.
 
Avent came out of the men's locker room and was walking through the wet area of the gym toward the steam room when he saw someone swimming laps. Initially at least it was hard to see her face, but her ass was clearly on display as she practicing her free style. At the turn he could see it was Nya, and it took every iota of self control to not gape.

It was almost a wooden stride as he resumed walking to the steam room. When he caught her eye, Avent waived merrily, and slipped into the steam room. As the door banged shut he closed his eyes, trying to get the vision of her magnificent ass out of his mind.

He sat down in the corner on the top bench and moved his cock into a more comfortable position as he closed his eyes.
 
Nya saw he headed toward the steam room. She continued swimming letting the water roll off her body and doing a few laps. She also did some aerobics seeing as she had the whole pool to heraelf. After she finished swimming she hosed off by the showers and wrapped herself in a towel headin to the steam room thinking he was gone.

She stepped into the steam room not noticing her boss inside and slipped into one of the robe provided in there.
 
Avent heard the door open and bang shut, and kept his head leaning against the wood. He heard someone rustling around which he though odd and opened his eyes. Standing there not five feet away through the thick steam was Nya wrapped in a towel and robe.

She gave a small shriek as he said, "That's a shame." As she stepped toward him a little to get a better look, he said, "You should lose the robe, someone as lovely as you should wear as little as possible, not as much as possible."
 
Nya gasped not expecting her boss to be there still. She supposed he was right thenrobenwould make her sweat not dry off like she intended to. She slid the robe off as well as her towel hanging it up on the hook and sitting down on the bench sighing as he heat warmed her up..

She looked back and smiled " Had a good workout sir?"sshe asked
 
His eyes never left her body as she shed first the robe, and then the towel. She was simply fantastic to look at. Her body was tight and simultaneously lush. Her breasts were slightly larger than a grapefruit on each side of her chest. He found himself wishing she had worn a red or white bikini so he could see her areola and nipple.

As she turned to put the robe and towel aside it was all he could do to not run his tongue along the small crease between her glorious ass cheeks. And when she sat down he would have given a small fortune to be the bench. As she asked her question it pulled him from his reverie.

"The night is for winding down more than working out. The work out is in the mornings before work."

He stretched his legs along the bench, "This format lets me replay the day as needed. More than once I have gone from treadmill back to the office to do something that came to mind during the run."

It was at that point he realized what he must look like. Leaning back, his half hard cock pressing against his shorts.
 
Nya felt his eyes on her body with her every move once she sat he acted as if things were normal but you could literally cut the sexual attractions with iron ax. He stretched his legs out along the bench and she could see just how much her wearing this was effecting him. His hard cock strained against his shorts and she blushed looking at his body then his member gasping before biting her lip amd turning her head slightly
 
He heard her gasp; saw her blush, and thought to himself, "Fuck it."

He licked his lips while she faced the other way and as she turned back he held his hand out to her, "Come closer."

As her hand reached his, Avent's cock struggled to grow to its full length and thickness bent almost double in his shorts. As her hand settled in his, he pulled her a little closer so her shoulder was at waist level.

He let go of her hand and asked, "Well?"
 
Nya bit her lip looking up at him knowing exactly what he wanted her to do. She turned around so she was facing him and hesitated for a second " Are you sure thats what you want sir?" She asked looking up him her hamd traveling slowly up his shorts.

She had never had sex either oral or intercourse but for some reason Mr. Bordeaux was addicting.
 
His eyes traveled her body and me marveled as her nipples hardened. They were about the diameter of a Swisher Sweet cigarillo. He could not tell how tall they would stand free of her bikini, but he guessed it would be nearly the distance from the tip of his thumb to the first joint.

Her touch on his leg as electric, and his cock hardened even further and it straightened out down his leg, until the tip hung poked out from the bottom of the shorts. His voice was thick as he asked, "Better question is, what do you want?"
 
Nya saw the tip of his cock peaking at her from beneath his shorts. She answered question by sliding his shorts down free his impressive hard cock which seemed to be pointing right at her. She slowly began placing softl kisses and licka on his cock her eyes staring directly into him as she did it.
 
It was the most incredible feeling ever. She was staying at him, eyes full of lust, as her mouth peppered his cock with soft little kisses. Each kiss was like a lava bomb forgot through his body. Each one rattled something inside him, re organizing him some how.

His hand snaked it's way to her neck and with a sharp tug he undid the straps holding her bikini up. As he pulled back the top fell away revealing her magnificent this to him. The areola were not much bigger around than her nipples. Her nipples were the thickest her ever saw, They were at least the diameter of a Swisher Sweet, maybe a little bigger. They were also long a good half inch. "Sucking amazing, " he whispered.

He cupped her heavy breast and squeezed it. Spinning so that a leg was on either side of her, he ordered, "Take it into your mouth. "
 
Nya nodded moaning taking his cock in her mouth slowly. She groaned closing her eyes slightly and sucking his deep and slowly taking as muchnof his cock as she could. She felt him reach the back of her throat gagging slightly and came up for air.

She heard him groan and felt his fingers lace through her hair slightly and smirked. She felt so naughty doing this to her new boss but she couldn't resist. She saw the outline of his cock twice and couldn't help but stare.
 
Avent slowly fucked Nay ' s mouth, enjoying the feel of her body between his legs. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as her tongue flicked across his piss slit. He didn't think his cock could get any harder but at that moment he was sure he could drive nails with it.

Her tongue caressed the bottom of his cock and Avent moaned as his body shook in pleasure. Reaching down her plucked her off the lower bench and lowered her onto his lap. The heart of her sex seared his cock, and any rational thought he may have had vacated his brain like an audience in a theater after someone screamed fire.

He kissed her, deeply, passionately. His tongue thrusting into her mouth much like he planned for his cock soon with her pussy. How hands tangled in her hair as he held her in place. His hips flexed upward sliding his exposed member along the thin sheet of material that protected her prize from him.

One hand extricated itself from her hair and it worked it's way down her body until he held a firm ass cheek. Squeezing it firmly he pulled her tight against his cock. "I love three blocks away." Hosting her while he stood, Avent whispered, "Let's go there. "
 
Nya moaned nodding holding him as he held her by her ass standing. He was so incredibly hard beneatn her and she was so wet she would be crazy to stop what they started. She panted and said " Mmm let me grab my things and get dressed" she said looking in his eyes. " I'll meet you in the lot" said

She lookedat him smirking for him to put her down and blushed biting her lip. " I wont take lo g sir I promise" she said as he set her down and she fixed herself quickly looking down at his cock then him before heading off to grab her things.
 
Avent went to the men's locker room and grabbed his bags without bothering to change. He stepped out and waited a few minutes until Nya stepped out, fully clothed. He shook his head once then stepped out of the gym and up the stairs that led to the street.

Once there he held out his hand, "Your gym bag," he said. It only took a moment for her hand him the bag. As he wrapped his hand around the handle of her bag he looked and said, "Now your bra."
 
Nya blushed looking at him. He wanted her bra but she clearly was wearing it. She bit her lip standing behind him and slipping her hands in the sides of her dress unhooking the bra and pulling the red victorias secret bra out and handing it to him.

She stepped closer and whisphered "Anything else sir?"
 
Back
Top