Sealed Together (Closed for Horus_rules)

Michael argued with Ally about leaving the damp shirt on, but did not want to upset her anymore, so he gave in and let her keep it on. As she was hanging his clothes up, Michael took the backpack and tied it around the tree. Next he made the small nest that Ally had created bigger and piled up more dead pine needles around them to help insulate them from the cold wet air.

He leaned back against it and waited for Ally to get done. She moved towards him with hesitancy in her movements, he leaned forward as she wrapped the blanket around his shoulders and sat facing him in his lap. She was as stiff as a board when Michael wrapped his arms and the rest of the blankets around them, but eventually settled in with her head resting against his chest.

This was the most intimate position that they had been in before and Michael tried to focus on the things they would need to do to survive the cold night together, rather than the amazing way Ally felt pressed up against his bare chest. He could feel her heart beating against him, at first it was racing, but now it began to slow down as she relaxed. Her damp shirt was still causing him to shiver a bit, but he didn’t say anything for fear of what she might do.

Michael was relaxing against the tree, when Ally asked him about being in love. It was only then that he realized he had called her the wrong name earlier. “Yes, I’m sorry that I called you by her name earlier. Mary and I got caught out in the rain during a picnic after we first started dating. We got drenched to the bone and I guess that memory just came back to me when I first saw you. You two are a lot alike in your drive to overcome and survive, Ally. She had a scar from a breast biopsy and lumpectomy that she was afraid to show me too. She called that boob, gimp. I told her that it should be called lucky, because if she hadn’t found it, I wouldn’t have had the brief time I got with her.”

He cleared his throat and took a deep breath. “Love is when you can’t wait to see the other person, being away from them hurts a little. But, they are always with you in your heart, even when they are gone. Love is the small touches that let you know they are there for you and will be there for you no matter what you do. Love is a look across a crowded room that says I can’t wait to be alone with you later. It’s the small kisses that make the rest of the world go away and it is just the two of you for that small moment in time. But most of all, love is opening yourself up to someone completely, in spite of the fact that they could leave you tomorrow and break your heart into a thousand little pieces. Love is risky.”

Michael wrapped his arms around her a little tighter and ignored the cold. His head rested on hers. “I know that may be a sappy answer, but that’s how it felt to me. Not something my SEAL training prepared me for at all!”
 
Ally listened to what he said with interest, realizing she had never felt anything close to what he described being in love was. The way he talked about Mary made it obvious they weren't together anymore or something had happened to her.

"Oh," she replied softly," I've never felt like that before."

She thought back over all her encounters, at least the ones she remembered and only recalled a couple of men who hadn't been complete savage brutes to her. They'd still used her but had at least been gentle with her and hadn't left her in physical pain.

"Im sorry Michael, for leaving. Im confused about everything. My body has feelings I don't understand and I dont know what to do, I can't make it go away," she swiveled her head up to look at him with her bright sad blue eyes.

Looking at him this way made those desires resurface. Her nipples hardened and her sex became wet. It felt strangely good to let it happen. She reached up and took his face in her hands gently. Her thumb stroked his lips softly, and her eyes searched his face for any clue at all about what he wanted. She saw no malice or any hint of predatory lust and Ally continued exploring his features with her unsure and gentle touches. His shoulders in particular interested her and she ran her palms over them, noting the scar from his bullet wound.

Ever so slowly she leaned into him and pressed her lips on his collarbone, kissing him gently. The fire in her roared and the scared ashamed woman she was started to give way to some long lost confidence she'd been searching for.
 
Last edited:
Michael squeezed her a little tighter and kissed her head when she told him that she had never felt like that before. He wanted to show her how different a relationship could be. He knew Elsie's advice to take it slow needed to be followed.

He felt Ally's hot breath against his chest as she apologized for running away and confessed that she had felt the same way he had. Michael felt relieved that it hadn't just been him. She looked up at him from her cocoon and in the light of the flashlight he saw something that surprised him, unmistakable desire in her eyes.

Her touch to his face, stirred the desire in him and he felt his member engorge with blood and press against Ally's sex. He felt her desire their too. His eyes widened as he felt her lips meet his shoulder and his hip thrust forward to press tighter against her dampened sex.

Michael wanted Ally right then and there , but knew he needed show Ally that not all men were only interested in just using here sexually. Sensuality and intimacy were part of sexuality that he doubted that Ally had ever been shown.

His hands slid up her back and tenderly moved to the sides of her face. "Ally, I'm not sure this is the right thing to do right now, but I have to try..." He looked down into Ally's eyes and cautiously bent down to kiss her lips softly. Michael held back the passion that was brewing inside him and enjoyed what he hoped would be the first of many kisses.
 
Last edited:
Ally inhaled sharply when Michael pressed his lips to hers, but she didn't pull away. He was gentle and she responded instantly to his touch. Her kiss was tentative and unsure at first but the way he was holding her made her feel protected and secure. She was still distrustful to a degree and kept her hands lightly on his chest, ready to push him away if it became too overwhelming.

She shocked herself as she wholeheartedly allowed him into her space, touching her in a way that made her body burn. She felt him grind against her and she pulled back only far enough to break the kiss. Ally didn't want him to stop but she didn't know how to show him that. She looked into his dark eyes and stroked the hair back away from his face. It was getting longer now that the short style he had when he'd first rescued her. His stubble had grown into a reddish beard on his face but she didn't care.

Michael was her protector, no one had ever taken care of her the way he did. Hell, he was out here in the middle of the night during a thunderstorm, almost naked, and holding her to keep her warm and safe.

The desire and curiosity was written all over her features. She closed her eyes and leaned in to kiss him again, more confidently this time.
 
Michael was relieved when Ally didn’t pull away from his kiss. Their first kiss was tentative, but she was healing and that was to be expected. He enjoyed the closeness of her body and wanted so much more. Her hand pressed to his chest gave off a palpable energy that his body responded to, wanting to be closer to her.

He worried that he had gone too far when she broke the kiss after he thrust his hips against her. But when he opened his eyes and then looked into her eyes he knew she had enjoyed the kiss too. He felt her stroke his face through his beard; her eyes full of desire and need. He tilted his head and looked back at her.

When Ally’s lips met his the second time it was with the passion of someone discovering a new joy. Michael’s hand slipped behind her neck and he pulled her in, kissing her back with unbridled passion. He wrapped his other arm around her body and pulled her tight up against him. He breathed her in as they kissed; unable to get enough of her. Michael broke the kiss long enough to look at her and smile, before kissing her again and letting his tongue slip out of his mouth and towards Ally’s hungry mouth.

Michael undulated against her as their passion grew and kissed her over and over. He wanted to caress her skin, but the damp shirt between them annoyed him. He slid his hands to the bottom of her shirt and broke their kiss to lean back and look into her eyes. “Ally, please trust me. This damp shirt is robbing us of body heat and right now, I want to feel your flesh against mine. Please let me take it off you so we can enjoy the touch and the heat of each other’s flesh. I want to feel you, Ally, really feel you for the first time.” His eyes were wide with desire for her as he waited for her response.
 
Ally felt conflicted as he reached to take off her outer layer. She knew he was right about it not helping keep them warm but her need to protect herself was still very high, rivaled only by her desire to explore more of these feelings for Michael. If she asked him to stop, would he? He'd never hurt her before, and she doubted he would start now but he was a man after all. A man who was now lusting for her body, and they were not to be trusted. Ally had an internal war with herself for a minute before taking a deep breath and kissing him lightly and softly. When she pulled back this time she put a little more space between their torso's to give him enough room.

"You can take it off," she told him softly,"just promise you won't do any more than that."

The anticipation was making her breathing pick up a little as he maneuvered the fabric around and took it over her head, her hair fell freely around her bare shoulders and she shivered at the sensation. Her breasts rose and fell in time with her short breaths. She wasn't ready to look at him again but she leaned against him fully and buried her face against his neck.
 
Michael watched Ally’s eyes as she yielded to his request, but not without some reservations.He could hear the nervousness in her voice. “Ally, I promise to always stop whenever you say. I am just enjoying being here with you, really alone for the first time.” He looked into her eyes, then slowly lifted the damp shirt over her head. She was more beautiful than he had ever seen her with hair framing the profile of her face and her arms in the air accentuating her breast. The thin material did a poor job of hiding her nipples that begged for attention. Had he not just promised to behave he would have loved to kiss her more and explore more touching with her.

Michael turned to hang the damp shirt over a nearby branch and as he was turning back around, he felt Ally lean back against him and nuzzle against his neck. He wrapped his arms tightly around her and kissed Ally’s head. “It feels so good just holding you with our bodies wrapped together. Maybe we should try to get some sleep, Ally.” Michael leaned back against the tree and pulled Ally close, trying to ignore the throbbing between his legs or the damp warmth radiating from Ally’s sex.

He focused on her breathing against his chest and lightly stroked her hair with one hand while his hand resting on the exposed skin between the bottom of her shirt and the curve of her butt. After a few minutes, Michael brushed her hair back for one more kiss, gently kissing the side of Ally’s cheek.
 
Ally didn't understand why she did it but as Michael pulled away after softly kissing her she turned her head and caught his mouth with hers again. The wave of desire carried her away and she clung to him, her body needed his touch. She was seated firmly on his lap and she could feel his hardened manhood against her thigh, it thrilled her sexually and even if she didn't understand why she knew she liked it enough to not ask him to stop.

She disconnected and bit her lower lip softly in nervousness.

"I'm sorry," her voice was barely above a whisper, "I don't know what i'm doing. I mean, I don't know if this is the way it is supposed to be. I want you to like it too."

Ally averted her eyes and couldn't look at him. She felt very insecure, she was damaged and inexperienced. Surely he wouldn't want to do this with her. The self doubt over what she was doing flooded her with intense pain. She felt as if her heart was being prodded with a hot poker. She closed into herself and started pulling away from him completely. She wasn't good enough for him.

"I'll let you sleep. I'm sorry," she said as she started to untangle herself from him, missing his warmth as the distance between them grew. She wanted to cry.
 
Michael kissed Ally back passionately and felt her grinding her sweet sex against his erect member. He didn’t know how he was going to stop himself from taking her right here and now. His mouth ached for her more, but she turned her head and bit her lower lip. This was a sexy, new look for her and made him want her even more, but then she apologized and her insecurities resurfaced.

As she started to get up from him, Michael reached up and pulled her back to him. “Don’t leave, Ally. I do want you, but I don’t just want to use your body. I want us to get to know each other better. We need each other, especially right now.” He pulled her back against him and began to kiss her. “There is no right way to do this we just have to enjoy each other and explore these new feelings together.” He stroked her hair and her back, before he looked down at her. “Just kiss me, Ally and we’ll fall asleep in each other’s arms; just kiss me more."
 
Ally kissed him back as he re positioned her where he wanted her, where she wanted to be. His gentle words were exactly what she needed to hear. She wanted to be closer to him but she was already pressed against him. Ally didn't think she could really get any closer. Her body was screaming with need for him.

She was panting as she kissed him slowly, her hand traveled back through his hair again and instinctively she nibbled his lower lip and sucked it lightly. The rumble in his chest was unmistakable. She shuddered against him and pulled back, before her mind registered what she was doing she had stripped her damp tank top off of her body, letting him see her flesh for the first time. She shivered from the cool night air and reached for him again.

Ally liked this feeling of empowerment. Michael wasn't pushing her to do any more than what she was comfortable with but she wanted to test the limits. More than anything she wanted to feel him pressed against her. She tentatively kissed his neck and dragged her teeth across his good shoulder. His warm hands holding her firmly reinforced her confidence.

Without thinking or even knowing the full gravity of the words, she whispered to him plaintively, "I want you, Michael."
 
Michael felt her melt into him. Her breathing became more wanton and Ally's boldness increased, this flower was truly blossoming. Michael sighed when her teeth grazed his lip and then a gentle kiss. But when her hand tangled in his hair and pulled slightly, it was enough to illicit a low growl.

Ally's quaking body sent off another thrust of his manhood against the sweet warm spot between her thighs. "You feel so good, Ally!"

Michael watched as she unwrapped herself from the blanket and freed herself from the damp tank top. He watched the lust in her eyes building and then took at her lovely curves.

He would have missed Ally's heat except for this position pushed her wet warmth even tighter against his now throbbing shaft. Michael grew to the point that the head popped out from under his waistband and he felt the wetness directly.

Ally's nipples responded to the cool night air and she returned to the heat of his body. Her cool skin pressed against him tightly and Michael re-positioned the blankets over them. His hands explored the freshly exposed skin, taking note of the scars left cruely behind by others.

Ally's teeth and lips on his neck and shoulder, pushed any further thoughts from his brain and back into the moment. Michael responded with a few thrust of his hips. "God, that feels good!"

Then came the words he had wanted to hear since their time on the ship... I want you, Michael! His hand slid up into Ally's hair and he pulled her up to his mouth for a deep and passionate kiss. His tongue slipped into her mouth looking for hers. Michael breathe her in as he kissed her. He broke the kiss only long enough to look deep into her eyes. "I want you too, Ally!"

Michael's other hand slid down Ally's back and gripped her butt cheek to pull her towards his harden shaft. He slowly pushed up against her through her clothes, rubbing the top of her sex. "Does that feel good, Ally?"
 
Last edited:
A soft plaintive cry escaped her lips as he rocked his hips against her. He was massaging her clit without even touching her skin directly and the gentle sensation sent a lightening bolt of pleasure up her spine making her arch her back towards him, all but offering her neck and bare breasts to his mouth. She couldn't even respond when he asked her if she was enjoying it.

For a moment she tried to reel herself back and regain any shred of control over her own body, but it was too late. She didn't just want to know what real pleasure was, she needed to know. The raw desire of it overtook every fiber of her being. Every bad experience seemed so distant and foggy now. Ally only wanted him, completely.

She rose up on her knees and tugged at his hair, tilting his head back to kiss him more dominantly. She didn't know what to do next, she had never been this far willingly before, and kissing him was so enjoyable she didn't want to stop. The way he nipped at her lip and tangled his tongue with hers was more attention than she had ever had. She didn't even remember ever kissing a boy when she was younger.

She pulled back from the kiss and looked at him, eye level now that she was on her knees over him.

"I don't know what to do Michael, I need you to show me," she whispered.
 
Ally’s needful cry and jutting of her beautiful breast into Michael’s face fueled the fire between them. The layers of clothing between them were starting to annoy him, the advice to take things slow, were a distant memory. He hadn’t felt this way for anyone in a long time and he didn’t want the feeling to end. As he was leaning in to suck the nipple in front of his face, she moved and pulled his head back to kiss him.

Their mouths danced in harmony with tongues dancing and lips full of wantonness. Michael’s hands explored the curves of her body and he ached to feel her weight on his now painfully throbbing cock again. Ally suddenly pulled away and asked him to show her what to do. “Okay, Ally I will show you how a man makes love to a woman.” He didn’t take his eyes off of hers. The need in her eyes was almost painful.

Michael reached for the button on her shorts and then the zipper, letting her shorts slid down her thighs to expose her dampened panties. He reached between her parted thighs and slid his hands slowly upward to her the lovely heat source. He cupped her pussy lips in one hand and then stroked her face with the other. He pulled her back into him for another kiss and then moved his hand to the waistband of her panties. He slid them down her thighs and then broke the kiss to help her stand up right in front of his face.

He kissed her sex and breathed her scent in while he helped her step out of the last few items of clothing she had left on. He would have loved to have continued giving her oral pleasure, but the bite of the night air prevented him from giving into that desire. He arched his butt of the ground and slipped his underwear off, before gently pulling back down onto his lap.

When their hot skin met for the first time and Michael let out a soft moan. He could feel her excitement lubricating his rigged member; he thrust up against her, wrapped his arms around her and looked deep into her eyes. “I need you, Ally!”
 
Ally's whole body trembled as his gentle fingertips made contact with her wet inner folds. She drew in a breath through clenched teeth. As he withdrew and helped her stand she wrapped her arms around herself as he slid her clothes down her pale silken thighs. She could feel herself dripping as his mouth massaged where his fingers had teased her a moment before, making her shudder to her core. Her knees buckled and he brought her back down against his cock, rubbing it between her folds, lubricating it.

She clutched at his shoulders and kissed his neck whispering, "I need you too," breathlessly against his dampened skin.

Ally assessed the space around them before pulling him forward and laying back on the soft pine needle bedding behind her. The two blankets they had were plenty big enough to keep them cocooned and warm together.

Michael's hard shaft was throbbing against her wetness, she had never felt such intense pleasure from a man touching her. She had wondered if it was even possible, but he was proving it true. His fully erect cock was larger than most men, but not so much that it frightened her. She trusted him not to hurt her or go too fast. His thick muscular chest and shoulders covered her completely, and she felt secure enough to continue.

Her hands ran the length of his torso as she kissed his lips again, exploring and demanding more of him. One more gentle but insistent thrust of his hips and the swollen head pierced her tightened hole but went no further.

"Michael..." she sighed in pleasure as she felt him enter her.
 
He loved the way she said his name and the tight, hot wetness wrapped around the head of his cock felt heavenly. He shifted his weight and began to slowly push his way deeper inside her. Michael leaned in and kissed her neck, kissing his way up to her ears in sync with his cock entering her. Just before he was all the way in he stopped and whispered in her ear, “You feel so good, Ally!” Then he pushed in until he was buried deep within her tight pussy. He kissed her ear, pushed himself up on his arms until he was looking deep into her eyes and began to slowly grind in and out of her.

“Keep your eyes open and be with me as we make love, Ally.” He watched her face as he began to increase his tempo.
 
This was new, completely new. Not only had she never felt this amazing before but she had never looked into a man's eyes during sex. Michael's deep brown orbs drew her in completely. She was mesmerized by everything about him. She only closed her eyes the first time he entered her all the way, and it was not in avoidance, it was pure heaven.

Ally arched her back willingly as he kissed his way to her neck; the throbbing, pulsing shaft withdrew and then invaded again making her gasp. She felt filled but not uncomfortably so. The way he held her, his warmth washing over her and his soft skin rubbing against hers, stimulating every inch of her body, it drove her closer to the edge every time. Every gentle but purposeful thrust he made as he gazed at her face made her want to please him. She hoped she was driving him as wild as he was her.

Ally kissed his shoulder and ran her hands down his sides to his butt, encouraging him to increase the pace ever so slightly. When he did a cry of pleasure ripped through her body and she pushed herself up to his lips, wanting more contact.
 
Michael watched the ecstasy building on Ally’s face; her nipples swelled and heaved with each breath. Her hair was spread out on the pine needles beneath her and her body came to life. The sensation of her velvety smooth walls wrapped around his manhood and her muscle squeezing as he moved in and out of her was sheer heaven. He fought to keep his eyes open and focusing on his beautiful lover.

Ally’s kisses on his shoulder and hands trailing down his back sent shudders throughout his entire body. Michael felt pure bliss as the level of desire between them built even higher. As her hand reached his butt, he pushed even deeper into her and began to quicken the pace of their love making. He was lost in her and let his eyes close for just a moment, but was brought back to earth when Ally’s body and hungry mouth found his.

Michael’s arms pushed against the ground suddenly felt empty and her slowly wrapped them around her as he rolled onto his back and pulled Ally around so that she was now on top of him. He kissed her deeply and writhed against her, as his hands began to explore her body more. He trailed his right hand up her back and into her hair, cradling her head in his hand and pulling her in closer for their kisses. His left hand traced slowly down Ally’s back and cupped her firm round check and pulled her towards his thrusting cock.

Michael, moaned into her as the passion between them ignited into a pyre. Michael pushed himself deep into Ally and lifted his hips off the ground; he couldn’t get close enough to her. His mouth left hers only to whisper in her ear. “You feel so good, Ally! I want to feel you cum for me, please!” His mouth found hers again and kissed her with abandonment, he was lost to the rest of the world and Ally was the only thing that mattered.
 
Ally was taken a little by surprise when Michael changed positions but his movements were swift and confident, her hips responded to his encouragement instinctively. She could feel herself nearing the edge, of what she didn't know. But she wanted more. She shuddered as he held her, gripping her bare butt in his large hand. The small shift in position made it feel as if he was deeper than before and she cried out against his chest.

The blanket over her back slipped away from her shoulders as she sat up. She couldn't help it, she wanted him buried as deep inside her as possible. And for once, she wanted him to see her body. She wanted his eyes glued to her as her breasts rose and fell, as her hips moved in circles over him, she wanted him to watch her every move. She braced her hands on his chest giving her a little leverage to ride him more fervently. The motion pressed her full youthful breasts together and forward. She tilted her head back and snagged her full lower lip between her teeth, enjoying every sensation.

"Michael..."she whispered gently right before her mind burst into stars.

Her body shuddered hard, and she was panting like some sort of primal cat in heat. The feeling was so strong she couldn't hold herself up anymore. Her sex tightened and clamped down on him, washing over him with a small gush and she laid against his chest once more, lost to the world.
 
Ally’s cries against his chest were followed by her riding him and looking down at him with a renewed lust in her eyes. Michael took in all of her beautiful young body that was blossoming right before his eyes. He felt her sex gripping and releasing his cock as she ground her hips against him. “Ally, Please!” escaped his lips and he pushed up against her as much as he could.

He watched her nipples hardened in the night air, begging for attention. Michael reached up and took her breast in each hand cupping them and lightly pinching each between his thumbs and forefingers. She pressed herself against his chest and he watched her bite her lip. Michael moaned loudly as he felt the waves of muscle contractions building inside her, it felt like she was milking every inch of his cock.

As Ally whispered his name, he had reached his peak. Michael felt his hot cum bursting forth from his cock into her. He was surprised when he felt another flood of cum surround him and bathed his balls; Ally had had her own orgasm and ejaculated on him. She was truly an amazing lady.

Michael watched her fighting for breath and then fall back against his chest. He kissed her head and reached over to bring the blanket back over the two of them. With his cock still throbbing inside her, he wrapped his arms back around Ally’s back and coaxed another kiss from his spent lover. “I can’t say that I have ever felt like that before. I can’t get enough of you, Ally. But we have to sleep some tonight too. We can play some more tomorrow.” He kissed her lips and pushed himself back up inside her and then drifted towards sleep with his angel in his arms.
 
Ally was almost instantly lulled to sleep by Michael's slowing heartbeat and regular breathing. She didn't mind him still being inside her, it felt like they were sealed together permanently.

Sometime in the early dawn she woke and re positioned herself against Michael's side where she usually slept tucked under his arm. It was plenty warm in the blankets and she needed rest before the long walk back to the cabin. She was starving but she had learned to control the hunger urges, now they were back with a vengeance since she had been eating like a normal person for the last month.

The gentle rain continued off and on but the giant fir tree kept both of them dry and they kept each other warm. At first light Ally was awake again, thinking. What did all of this mean, did Michael love her? Did she love him? Would anything change between them? What would happen to them when he took her back to her parents, would he just leave her there with people she didn't know? She'd be alone again with no protector. She soon was lost in her own head and her own doubts. Her face tightened, her body became tense again, her breathing changed. She felt desperate, hurt, doubtful, and extremely anxious.

While Michael slept she untangled herself from the blankets and re dressed herself. The clothes had dried nicely and smelled of pine. She slipped out from under the tree and did nothing but pace around it's perimeter, stressing herself and her body.
 
Michael loved the feeling of still being inside Ally as they drifted off to sleep. The toll of today’s stress and her climax had Ally sleeping soon after. When he knew she was asleep, he kissed her head and whispered, “My beautiful Ally, how can I tell you how I feel?” He was falling in love with her, but didn’t dare express those thoughts for fear of losing her. He knew he wouldn’t be able to live with himself if anything happened to her. Michael held her a little tighter and drifted off to sleep.

Michael shifted a little when Ally slid off of him and down by his side. He knew he wanted to wake up this way every morning. He returned to his slumber after giving her a little squeeze.

When he awoke the next time, she wasn’t there and her clothes were missing too. He sat up and looked around but didn’t see her; he sprang out from under the tree. Large welts formed down his back. He Looked around and didn’t see her. “Ally! Where are you? Ally?!?”
 
Ally was ripped out of her frantic thoughts as she heard Michael crashing through the brush and calling for her, she took note of how he sounded. Frightened. He was afraid to lose her, maybe he did care for her.

"I'm right here," she said quietly.

She walked back to him, seeing his naked body poised and taut this way made her think of him as a predator. She could easily see the trained warrior he really was under his concern for her. She took his hand in hers and pressed herself against his body, wrapping her other arm across his shoulders.

"I'm still here," she repeated it with her soft lips almost touching his ear. She felt his body relax at her touch and his arms went around her, enveloping her. She leaned back as he clutched her against him before kissing him the way she had the night before, "I didn't leave you, Michael."
 
The sound of Ally’s voice was music to his ears and at her touch all the tension left his body. Her soft reassurance in his ear made his pull her into his arms and his mouth found hers. Their bodies melted into one again and their hungry mouths consumed each other. Michael was taking a breath, ready to delve in more, when her words tickled his ear again.

Michael’s body was responding to all this again and his manhood was beginning to grow full again. “I’m not afraid of you leaving me, Ally. I am afraid someone taking you away from me. I couldn’t bear to lose you!” He wanted to take her right then and there, but knew Elsie would be worried about them and besides they both needed food and a shower.

He broke the kiss and looked deep into her eyes. “Let me get dressed and after we grab a bite to eat, we can continue our love making in our room.” Michael got dressed and led them back to the cabin, stopping every so often to give Ally another hug and a kiss. “You make me feel like a giddy school boy in love for the first time again!”
 
Ally followed obediently along with him. She moved quietly and carefully. She was thinking again, getting worried, concerned. She wasn't ready to let herself fall for him, she still wasn't sure she understood what it meant and if Ally was anything, she was cautious.

She sighed with relief when the woods thinned out and the cabin came into view. The granola and dried fruit had not done much to satisfy her hunger. She knew what Michael was hungry for, her body. That much was clear. Perhaps she should back off, she thought. Maybe it wasn't a good idea.

Ally felt weakness creeping in as they entered the cabin and Elise flew into a flurry of activity cooking for them, asking Ally questions, and alternately thanking Michael and then what sounded like some harsh words too. Ally didn't understand that part and she was too lost in her head to care very much. She just sat at the kitchen table drinking water and then eating the meal Elise had prepared. It was baked chicken of some kind, lots of protein Elise told her.

She ate half of what was on her plate before she was too full and too tired to do more. Elise kept hovering and fussing until Ally gently asked her for some space. Elise sighed and nodded knowingly before hugging Ally and kissing her head gently. She said a few words to Michael and then went back across the meadow to her own cabin.

Ally sighed weakly and sank further into the chair. They were alone again.
 
Michael was glad to see Elsie, even though he knew she would have his ass for giving into his carnal desires with Ally. She wouldn't understand that it was much more than that to him. He hadn't felt this alive in a very long time.

Michael finished his plate of chicken and then the rest of Ally's. Elsie warned him to behave himself as she left for the day to head to work. He watched Ally melt into the chair as he finished the last few bites and then rinsed his plate off.

She looked so tired sitting in the chair. Without a word, Michael scooped her up and carried her upstairs to the bathroom. "I'll let you get cleaned up first, Ally. If you need any help just call me and I'll be right here. I'm going to work on the laptop unless you need me."

Michael lightly stroked her face with his fingertips and then leaned down to kiss her.
 
Back
Top