High school bad boy and hot clever girl (CLOSED)

James loved how he was managing to drive the hot nerdy girl of the school wild with his tongue. Listening to her talk he knew she would do anything for him.

That thought alone made him both happy and very hard inside of his jeans as his tongue started moving faster and faster over her clit.

As soon as he heard her tell him to push more of the mircophone in he did ramming it in all the way to the top. Pumping it in and out of her ass hole his tongue slid deep into her pussy. He wanted to make her orgasm hard on his tongue.

Just then he saw movement on the laptop. Looking over he saw that the headmaster had returned to his office and sat down at his desk.

Smirking he pulled out the mircophone and his tongue and stood up turning the laptop to face Olivia.

Knowing she was hot and horny and ready to fuck he smiled at her.

"It's show time."
 
James had got Olivia so close but then his tongue and the microphone was removed from her hot wet pussy. James showed her the laptop and she saw the headmaster was in the office. She was ready right now for a fuck. She smiled at James. She slide off the table and brushed her clothes down. "Don't get to jealous of him fucking me, you know I'm yours." She said stroking his chest.

She leaned in and kissed him. "I'll be thinking of you. Now remember as soon as I step into that room pressed the red button on the laptop to film." She said. She playfully grabbed at his cock through his jeans. "Your hard just thinking of me fucking the headmaster. Have a good time stroking your big cock because when I come back I'm going to ride that cock." She said. She kissed him before walking out.

She walks off to the headmasters office. She knocks on the door before going in. "Hi sir." She said when she went in. She flashed him her winning smile. She moved to his desk. She accidentally on purpose knocked off his papers she bent down to grab the papers flashing her wet pussy to him. She gathered the papers and put them on the table. She sat on the chair in front of his desk. "Your looking very well sir. You look like you've been working out." She said.


She leaned across the table giving him a good eyeful of her boobs. She touched his arm."Definitely been working out, your so muscly." She said. She was being really flirty with him and she was saying things that she thought guys liked hearing. She knew older guys like him liked being flattered by pretty young things like herself.
 
James had known that watching this would turn him on and he was hard before Olivia had even left the room. The moment she did James quickly stripped off all of his clothes and just finished removing his boxers and sat down naked in the chair as Olivia walked into the office.

He reached over and hot the red record button as he heard her say hi sir. James watched her skills as she knocked the papers off his desk. As son as she bent over the headmaster leaned forward and looked under her skirt seeing her wet pussy lips.

James could hear Olivia chatting with the headmaster flirting with him.

Inside the office headmaster mr Jackson couldn't believe he had just seen Olivia's wet bare pussy and now she was leaning forward showing him a large amount of her breasts.

His eyes locked on her breasts for a moment before he grabbed his coffee and took a sip trying to maintain his distance.

"Well what can I do for you miss Olivia?"

His 9 inch cock beginning to bulge in his pants from what he had seen. HE had checked her out many times but had not seen this much of her.

If something shocking came out of her mouth he would likely drop his coffee on his lap of his pants as he held it ready to take another sip.
 
Olivia was thinking of James and wondered what he was doing as she was chatting up the headteacher. She wanted to really have him really turned on so once she got back he was ready for her to just jump onto his cock and ride him. This was really turning her on quiet a bit. She felt naughty and sexy.

Her body was something she was proud of but She normally didn't show it off but she felt confident and that was because of James. She had the bad boy of the school as her boyfriend and he wasn't known for having girlfriends at all. She saw his eyes went to her boobs as he sipped on his coffee.

She got off the seat and moved round his desk she slide on the desk in front of him. She opened her legs showing him her wet pussy. "Well I was wondering if you could do me." She said with a grin.
She saw he was getting hard in pants. She wondered what he was going to say. She had never been so bold in her life but her she was pussy on display asking her headmaster to do her.
 
James watched on the laptop as his hand was pumping up and down his cock at a slow speed. He could see his girlfriend was getting the headmaster a little hot under the collar as he heard the headmasters voice almost break when he asked what he could do for Olivia.

James's hand went to wrap speed as he was Olivia sit on the headmasters desk and open her legs. The camera getting both her dripping wet pussy and the shock on the headmasters face. As James pumped his cock now at full speed.

The headmaster saw her come round his desk and sit on it. As she opened her legs he couldn't help but stare at her wet pussy. He barely heard her speak as he dropped his coffee in shock.

His coffee landing right on the lap of his pants and soaking into them and his boxers making him cry out a little from the heat.

"What are you doi....."

Was all he managed to ask as he was trying to stand up to stop the liquid sinking deeper into his clothes and burning his hard cock. The move put his pants within reach of Olivia's hands and give her the perfect chance to help him.
 
Last edited:
Olivia knew that the camera was getting everything and she knew that James would be enjoying watching her. She knew he'd be stroking his cock. She couldn't wait to get back to him once her job was done here.

She was sat with her wet pussy on display to the headmaster. This isn't normally anything she would do but for James she would do it. She was going to get the headmaster right where they need to blackmail him.

He dropped his coffee in shock. His pants got covered in the hot coffee. The coffee had seeped through her pants. She knew it would of got to his boxers. He cried out a little.

She got off the table. "Let's get these trousers off." She said. She unzipped his trousers and pulled them off. She looked up at him as her hands moved up his legs. Her hands brushed over his bulge. She pulled off his boxers.

Her hand went to his cock. She leaned her head down and she licked at his cock. She gripped his cock and she slide him into her mouth. She was sucking at his cock and she wondered if her headmaster would stop her sucking at his cock.
 
The headmaster's question was cut short by Olivia's statement to get his pants off. With his hands trying weakly to block her hands. He noticed her hands quickly and expertly get his belt, button and zipper open. Then his pants were round his ankles.

He felt her hands move up his legs and touch his bulge as he went to get her hands by her hands were round his ankles with his boxers and his hard cock sprung out toward her face.

Losing his balance he fell back into his chair as he felt her hand and then her tongue on his cock. As this was happening he barely felt his shoes and socks get removed and then his pants and boxers were ripped off his ankles and thrown back beyond his desk.

Watching her swallow his 9 inch cock into her mouth the headmaster moaned.

"Ohhh we can't be doing this. Ohhh mmm."

His hands however made no attempt to stop her sucking him as they gripped the arms of his chair. He was sat in the chair with his jacket and shirt on only.

James was pumping his cock in his hand as he watched his girlfriend get to the headmasters cock and start sucking it.

"Yeah babe suck him good. Strip him naked and get all the black mail evidence we need."
 
The headmasters trousers and boxers were round his ankles. Olivia was on her knees before him. She looked at him as he told her they can't be doing this. She wasn't going to stop and he didn't even attempt to stop her. She knew he wanted her and he wouldn't stop her.

She knew right now James would be really getting into what she was doing to the headmaster for him. She would do anything for him and it showed very much right now. She was sucking on the headmasters cock and filming all of it so James could blackmail their headmaster.

She bobbed up and down working his cock with her mouth. She was sucking him hard. She slide her mouth off his cock and she licked at his balls. "I know you've always wanted me sir so let into your desires." She said. She took his cock back into her mouth and she put his hand on her head so he could have the chance to grab hold of her hair and fuck her mouth.
 
The headmaster's might was disappearing fast as she told him to give into his desires and then took his cock back into her mouth. He looked down to see his hand on her head.

"We really shouldn't be doing this. It's wrong. Ohhh god fuck it who cares. That's good."

The headmasters hand gripped her hair and begun to pump his hips into her mouth as his other hand reached over and pressed a button on his phone.

"Ohhh yes. Er just cancel my afternoon meetings. Ohh. Something has come up."

Ending the call he reaches over and begins to pull his jacket off switching hands on her head to remove it. Then his free hand goes to the buttons on his shirt opening them and quickly removing it so he is naked in his chair.

Both hands slide into Olivia's hair as he moans out.

"Ohhh Olivia you have such a naughty little mouth. Ohh yeah suck my cock good. Make me cum."

The headmaster was looking forward to taking Olivia in all three holes on his desk. As back in the classroom that James was in stroking his hard cock fast he two was looking forward to taking all of his girlfriends holes.

He was so happy she was doing this for him and it was turning him on so much he started to think of other people she could get.
 
Olivia knew she was breaking him down with her sucking skills and once she heard him say fuck it who cares she knew there was no going back. She had him right were she wanted him. Her skills were taking control of him. He gripped her hair and started pumping into her mouth.

She heard him talk to his secretary as she sucked on him. She didn't ease off on her sucking while he was on the phone you sucked harder. He finished the call and took his jacket off. His hands were on her head. He was holding her in place. One of his hands went to his shirt and he took it off. He was naked now.

He had his hands in her hair as she bobbed up and down sucking his cock. She wanted him to cum for her. She wanted him to fuck her silly on the desk. He could take any hole he wanted.
 
The headmaster was in heaven looking down at the fully clothed pupil Olivia. He couldn't believe she had seduced him so well to have him fully naked in his own office while she had yet to remove one item of clothing.

It turned him on more to know that if someone walked in she could jump up and be fine but he would be butt naked. The thought pushed him to the edge.

"Ohhh yes Olivia. Yes I'm going to cum."

His cock throbbed as his balls tightened up. He wanted to fill her mouth with his cum then have her lie on his desk or bend over it and he would take her under her skirt.

His cock burst forth into her mouth as he moaned out loud. The camera catching the whole act as his hands kept pushing her head down onto his cock as his cum poured out.

Meanwhile James slowed his stroking slightly not wanting to cum till he could cum inside of his girlfriend as he watched for the next position.
 
Olivia was liking having power over her headmaster. She knew she drove him wild and now with this she could get him to do anything. She could blackmail him for her own reasons if she wanted too. She was still in her clothes and he was utterly naked.

He told he was going to cum and he did just that deep in her mouth. He was burried deep in her mouth and he was filling her mouth with cum. She knew the camera was catching everything and James would be loving it.

The headteacher kept her head down his cock. She swallowed his big load before slipping him out her mouth. She licked him clean. "Now headmaster how about you give me a good reward for all my A+'s. You know I'm your best and favourite student so treat me." She said.

She got onto her feet and then sat on the desk crossed legged. She was still fully dressed but she was opening her blouse a little as she looked at him. She felt so sexy right now and so naughty.
 
The headmaster felt all of his cum pour into Olivia's mouth as he held her head down. Then his mouth opened wide as he saw her swallow it before standing up and telling him to treat her.

He watched as she sat on his desk legs crossed and her hands slid up to her top slowly opening her blouse buttons. Without missing a beat the headmaster stepped over to her pushed her back down and slid his head under her skirt finding her dripping wet pussy and kissing it softly before his tongue came out and started licking her clit.

With his head buried under her skirt he couldn't see what she was doing as he pleased her clit and licked her pussy.

James meanwhile was stroking his hard cock he was sure Olivia was looking right at him through the camera as she was undoing her top. The headmasters head was bobbing up and down under her skirt and James had to resist the urge to walk into the room and shove his cock down Olivia's mouth.
 
The headmaster got up and pushed her down on the table. She was laying on her back on the table. Her bra covered boobs out. He slid his head under her skirt. His lips found her wet pussy. He kissed her pussy. "Oh yes." She moaned. His tongue went to her clit and he began licking.

He was pleasing her clit as he licked her pussy. She closed her eyes and bite her lip. "Oh yes sir." She moaned out. She liked that he was using his mouth on her wet pussy. His head was up her skirt so he couldn't see anything. She winked at the camera and blew James a kiss.

She held the headmasters head down thinking about how James had been doing the same thing not so long ago. James was better with his tongue but this was still good. Her juices were dripping onto the desk.
 
The school reports on the headmasters desk were being soaked in her pussy juices as his tongue sunk deep into her pussy. Two of his fingers slid up her leg and over her clit before sinking into her pussy as he pushed them in and out of her over and over.

Pulling his fingers out his hands grabbed her ankles as his tongue lapped at her clit slowly. He lifted her feet onto the arms of his chair resting her legs there so she was wide open for him. An also unknown to him the camera too.

He could feel his cock getting harder as he wanted her to orgasm before he would fuck her on his desk. He took both of his slick wet fingers and pushed then up into her ass hole in one fast thrust as his lips locked round her clit sucking on it.

James was on the brink of cumming and he knew he could cum many times more but as he saw Olivia wink at him and blow him a kiss he had to let go of his cock for fear of blowing his load.

She had him so worked up as he watched her he couldn't wait to be the one doing that to her as his cock throbbed pointing at the screen. He took hold of his cock and started to slowly stroke again.
 
She looked at the papers under her and she saw she had soaked them with her juices. She laughed to herself knowing that her juices were on school reports. His tongue was deep in her pussy. His fingers were on her clit. He then put his fingers into her hot wet pussy. He worked them in and out.

He pulled his fingers out her and grabbed her ankles as his tongue lapped at her clit. Her legs were trying to move around as she moaned out. She looked down and saw he was putting her legs on the arm chair. Her legs were wide open. She knew her pussy would be seen on the camera.

She had fingers in both of her holes and his tongue was sucking on her clit. She gripped onto the table as her body was took over by an orgasm. She was shaking on the table as she moaned out loudly. James was on her mind as she came and she had to really try and not scream his name out.
 
The headmaster felt Olivia's body begin to shake on his desk and knew she was cumming hard. Using his teeth he bit down lightly on her exposed clit to extend the orgasm being pulled from her body.

He didn't know how loud she moaned out as her thighs were pushing agaisnt his ears and had been blocking most of the sound. As his fingers pushed into and out of her asshole his tongue licked up all of her pussy juice.

He stood up with his hard cock pointing at her open pussy and was just about to slip it in when the phone went. He picked it up to hear his assistants voice asking was everything ok in there.

He completely forgot that Olivia could pull his cock into her pussy while he was still on the phone in an instant.

James saw the headmaster answer the phone as he started stroking faster as he said.

"Get his cock inside your Olivia. Moan out while he is on the phone. Make him call our name down the phone."

He preyed that all that would happen as he watched the screen.
 
The headmaster bit on her clit and it pulled her orgasm out of her much longer. Her body shook on the table. She was moaning out so loudly. His fingers in her ass were working in and out of her. She loved it so much. Her juices were all over his mouth and tongue. Her orgasm slowly came to an end. She was breathing heavily.

He got onto his feet and his hard cock was pointing at her open wet and waiting pussy. His phone went off. She watched him on the phone and was bored of waiting for him to finish so she pulled his cock into her pussy. She moaned out as he sunk into her wet pussy.

"Oh sir yes." She cried out. She began moving her hips forward. Her hands went to her boobs and she was squeezing them hard. Her fingers found her nipples and pulled on them hard.
 
The headmaster was trying to explain that the noise that his assistant had heard was nothing when he felt Olivia grab his cock and pull it to her pussy.

With only one hand free to try and stop her he couldn't stop her hands and legs from pulling his cock deep inside of her pussy. As he felt her legs lock onto his hips. He bit down on his lip hard to stop a moan breaking out.

Olivia however was alot more vocal and moaned out loud right near the phone he was holding.

The headmaster quickly answered that he had to go and reached out to put the phone back but couldn't reach. He would have to let Olivia out the phone down to end the call.

James watched on the camera with interest as his hand was pumping his cock up and down at a steady pace. His mind thought up a wicked idea as he watched he only hoped that Olivia was on the same thinking.

"Babe don't put the phone down properly and make him talk dirty. A bet his assistant would love to hear it."

The headmasters assistant was still on the phone listening after the headmaster said he had to go.
 
Her legs were round his waist pulling him deeper into her tight wet pussy. She knew he was surprised by her actions before James she never would do such a thing as this but it was fun. She saw he had bit his lip keeping moans in and just made her be noisier. She was pretty loud and verbal normally but now she was being even louder, right when he was on the phone. He quickly made an excuse for her noises and tried to put the phone down so it was her job too but she had an idea. Maybe she wouldn't put the phone down at all! She wanted to play more dangerously, lies the secretary hear them. She pretended to put the phone down but didn't! She was thrusting her hips forward. "Come on give me it. I'm a dirty little slut." She said hoping to encourage him to talk dirty with her. She hoped it would work.
 
The headmaster could hear Olivia really moaning out loud as he started to put the phone down she took it out of his hand to place it down and he was so grateful as he felt her legs pumping his ass into her more.

His hands reached out grabbing her bra and pulling it down below her breasts as his fingers teased her nipples he heard her moan out as he shut his eyes enjoying his cock buried in her pussy.

She was begging him to give it to her cause she was a dirty little slut. The headmasters cock increased its pace in fucking her pussy as he answered back.

"Ohh yes you are a naughty little slut. Taking my cock in your pussy. An sucking he headmasters cock. Just wait till I get my cock in your ass Olivia."

His cock was driving hard into her pussy as his fingers flicked over her nipples.

The headmasters assistant couldn't beleive what she had heard over the phone the headmaster was fucking a student in his office.

Not ending the call she got up and stepped over to the door not believing it and silently slid the handle door. She opened the door a crack to see a school girl laying on the headmasters desk getting fucked by a nude headmaster as he played with her breasts.

Shutting the door silently she slipped back to her desk and carried on listening to the phone call.

The shot for my the camera had allowed James to see the door open slightly and a face appear to look into the room. James hand pumped his cock faster as Olivia was doing everything he wanted and more.
 
He released her boobs by pulling her bra down. His fingers teased at her hard nipples. He shut his eyes his cock deep in her. It felt nice having this new cock in her but it didn't fill her like James. He was thrusting into her nice and hard making her moan out. She bite hard on her lip as her body moved with his.

"I'm a naughty slut taking my headmaster cock and he's going to own my ass." She said. Her ass was already owned by James but she didn't think it would hurt anyone to let her headmaster believe he was going to own her ass. His fingers teased her nipples as he fucked her. She didn't realise the secretary had come in she was to busy getting her job done.

She slide of the headmasters cock and then rolled him onto his back. She had him on his back under her. She grabbed his cock and rubbed it against her pussy before slamming down onto him hard. "Now spank my naughty little ass. Punish this naughty school girl." She said bouncing on his cock.
 
The headmaster thought he was incharge of the position they where in with Olivia laying back over the desk and him pumping his cock into her pussy hard.

He couldn't beleive how lucky he was to have Olivia doing this he hand flirted with her before bit knew thought this would happen.

Hearing how he was going to own her sluttly little ass almost made the headmaster cum inside of her right there and then. He bit down on his lip to hold off from cuming the distraction gave Olivia time to slip from his cock and pull he back onto his desk.

Mr jackson could feel the reports getting creased under his bare ass cheeks on his desk as he saw Olivia climb onto him and sink her pussy down into his cock. His cock fully disappeared into her pussy as she told him to spank her and punish this naughty school girl.

The headmaster had no idea his head was right next to the phone on the desk as Olivia was facing away from him and toward the camera.

"Yes you naughty girl taking my cock."

He slapped her ass.

"Ride my cock you naughty little school girl."

His hand found her ass again.

"Ohh fuck Olivia your such a sluttly girl."

James stared into the monitor at Olivia and said.

"Thanks babe. I can't wait to fuck you. But enjoy your time with the headmaster."

James had both of his hands stroking his cock hard as he watched.

The assistant couldn't help but listen as her hand slid down her blouse over her breast and under her desk. Listening in she pulled her skirt up her leg and ran two fingers over her panties as she held the phone with her other hand listening intently.
 
She knew the headmaster had always wanted her but it had never crossed her mind actually being with him like this. She was doing this for James and it didn't hurt the headmaster was giving her goods fucking. She liked feeling him in her. It was just so taboo to be with him so it made it even more hotter.

She looked at him biting his lip she knew she had him very close but he was hold himself off. She was now on top of him and in control. She was sliding up and down on his cock nice and slow at first and then she began building up speed.

"Yeah give me that cock." She moaned out as she bounced harder on his cock. He slapped her ass. "I'm a naughty little school who needs to be punished with your hard cock and a spanking." She said.

She closed her eyes bouncing on his cock hard. "Punish this naughty slutty school girl." She cried out. Her boobs bouncing. Her mind was thinking up things she'd really like to try with James. She would tell him all about it when she went back to him.
 
James watched on the monitor as Olivia increased her speed. He loved the dirty talk pouring from her mouth as she told the headmaster to punish the sluttly school girl with his cock and spanking her ass hole.

James hand started to pump his cock faster as he watched them.

The headmaster was helpless to Olivia's boucing on his cock. She could control the speed and depth of how he slid inside of her as he moaned out.

His hand came down on Olivia's ass harder and harder till she had red marks on it. With the speed she was boucing on him he knew he couldn't take much more.

"You naughty sluttly girl your going to make the headmaster cum deep in your pussy. My cock is no match for your sluttly pussy Olivia. I'm cuming."

The headmasters cock blew deep into her pussy as he knew he could come one more time to fill her ass after he bent her over his desk.

Outside on the phone his assistant had pulled her panties to the slide and pushed two of her fingers into her pussy rocking her hips back and forth on them as she listened in.
 
Back
Top