The Official Author's Hangout Earth Day 2013 Contest Support Thread

Bragging right to whom? My family? My friends? I think not.
If you think you "win" by cheating, then you are deluded. You haven't won.

I find it humorous how these contests draw out suspicions and questions as to veracity. I suppose the impulse to cheat, especially when the risk of being exposed is low, is there. And I suppose the prize money and the accolades are enough to spur on the desire to win at all costs. However, when the process is in doubt, the laurel crown of victory is wilted to all who bear doubts. This is why cheating serves a hollow victory. We now know the statues at the original Olympics were of the cheaters memorialized in shame for eternity. The winners were known to all.

I chose not to think the winners have cheated or any of the other competitors either. I chose to believe the process is a fair as it can be and works to minimize the success of cheating. I chose to congratulate the winners and return for another round of competition. This is not a product of naivety, but a pragmatic affirmation that honest competitors and great writing will prevail over cheaters and their Trojan horses.

And thank you Sun Sea Sky for the work to summarize the contest progress and results.
 
I find it humorous how these contests draw out suspicions and questions as to veracity. I suppose the impulse to cheat, especially when the risk of being exposed is low, is there. And I suppose the prize money and the accolades are enough to spur on the desire to win at all costs. However, when the process is in doubt, the laurel crown of victory is wilted to all who bear doubts. This is why cheating serves a hollow victory. We now know the statues at the original Olympics were of the cheaters memorialized in shame for eternity. The winners were known to all.

I chose not to think the winners have cheated or any of the other competitors either. I chose to believe the process is a fair as it can be and works to minimize the success of cheating. I chose to congratulate the winners and return for another round of competition. This is not a product of naivety, but a pragmatic affirmation that honest competitors and great writing will prevail over cheaters and their Trojan horses.

And thank you Sun Sea Sky for the work to summarize the contest progress and results.

Yes, winning a contest by cheating is a hollow victory. Winning a fake contest or award is pathetic when you are the only one voting in the fake contest or fake award.
 
When I started here back in 2005 I was so surprised to find that over a thousand people had read my story, I was so happy. I started entering contests hoping to win but never thought it would happen. I found how quick a story posts after submission.

Now nearly seven years later I write because I like to. I have won contests and received hundreds of comments which to me is the most fun. I am an amature and I do write strickly for fun. At the beginning I was surprised that I lost hundreds of votes since I didn't even know anyone. It usually affected my score by it going up a few tenths. I kept the comments which made me happy.

I'll write as long as I get some crazy thoughts in my head or just get tired and it isn't fun anymore. I really do wish the best to all who submit stories and hope all of you win at least once some day. It's a nice feeling.
With Respect
DG Hear:)
 
Yes, winning a contest by cheating is a hollow victory. Winning a fake contest or award is pathetic when you are the only one voting in the fake contest or fake award.

Well if they need a tin medal to give them joy, let them craft it from cardboard and foil. Who am I to take away their illusions?
 
The "winning" as often noticed here is answering the challenge to write to specification, sharing an activity, enjoying quicker and more prominent posting, and, usually, picking up more views and story and author favorites and readers than other methods here provide.
 
Yes, winning a contest by cheating is a hollow victory. Winning a fake contest or award is pathetic when you are the only one voting in the fake contest or fake award.

I wonder who you can mean by that. Hm.
 
Well, I lost 9 votes this morning BUT my score jumped. There were that many 1-bombers?? Wow. Good thing Lit holds sweeps. :D
 
Well, I lost 9 votes this morning BUT my score jumped. There were that many 1-bombers?? Wow. Good thing Lit holds sweeps. :D

I lot 40+ since this morning. Had lost around 100 earlier, I think. Hard to remember; don't follow it that close anymore. Still have over 750+. I actually have found that I like the roller coaster ride especially when I'm not eligible to win. Gives me another reason to watch the contest scores.
:)
 
Well, I lost 9 votes this morning BUT my score jumped. There were that many 1-bombers?? Wow. Good thing Lit holds sweeps. :D

I noticed a sweep this morning. I haven't been counting the votes, but I saw a jump in score, which usually indicates a minor sweep. Not a lot of votes this round, so maybe the repeat voters are keeping it cool.

Looks like we're in the final stretch. Good luck to all, some nice stories out there this time around.
 
Well, I lost 9 votes this morning BUT my score jumped. There were that many 1-bombers?? Wow. Good thing Lit holds sweeps. :D

Yes, there are that many. ;)

I lot 40+ since this morning. Had lost around 100 earlier, I think. Hard to remember; don't follow it that close anymore. Still have over 750+. I actually have found that I like the roller coaster ride especially when I'm not eligible to win. Gives me another reason to watch the contest scores.
:)

Not as many as you, DG, but I lost a little chunk. Still way above eligibility, though, so I guess the lost votes don't really matter.

I expect we'll be reading the results soon . . . and then cue at least one petulant complaint. :D
 
The winners have been announced. Congrats to the winners and yo everyone who entered.
DG:)

Congratulations to the 2013 Earth Day Contest Winners!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Manu and I would like to thank all the authors who submitted during this special contest! We've tallied the reader's votes, and are happy to announce the winners of our 2013 Earth Day Story Contest.

First Place ($150 Cash Prize Winner):
The Dryad by Armphid

Second Place ($100 Cash Prize Winner):
Bonsai Hunting by eclare

Third Place ($75 Cash Prize Winner):
Petition by slyc_willie

The 2013 Special Contest schedule, with full rules and dates, is here.

The next special contest is National Nude Day. Full contest details and dates at the link above!

Happy Earth Day to all Literoticans!
 
Congrats to the winners; great stories from all three.

Thanks for the great reads to all who entered.
 
For those that haven't seen it yet:

Congratulations to the 2013 Earth Day Contest Winners!

Manu and I would like to thank all the authors who submitted during this special contest! We've tallied the reader's votes, and are happy to announce the winners of our 2013 Earth Day Story Contest.

First Place ($150 Cash Prize Winner):
The Dryad by Armphid

Second Place ($100 Cash Prize Winner):
Bonsai Hunting by eclare

Third Place ($75 Cash Prize Winner):
Petition by slyc_willie

The 2013 Special Contest schedule, with full rules and dates, is here.

The next special contest is National Nude Day. Full contest details and dates at the link above!

Happy Earth Day to all Literoticans!
 
Congratulations To The Winners Of The 2013 Earth Day Contest

Very well selected group of winners, too! Very diverse. This is what good Lit contests are made of - diversity!
 
Leaderhboard - Earth Day Contest 2013

Congratulations to the contest winners!

Below is the leader-board for this competition, as compiled from my daily analysis.

The figures won't necessarily exactly concur with your own scores/votes from your own author's pages, as they will be more up-to-date than the figures I can obtain, however they are the best I can do.

To see the table better, please copy the "box" below, and paste into a word processor (eg. Notepad on Windows, TextEdit on the Mac), select all, and change to a fixed-width font, such as Courier. Then everything will line up nicely.

You may need to make the window fairly wide to avoid it wrapping around.

The additional listings below show all stories sorted first into views order (so you can see how many views you got) and then into votes order (so you can see how many votes you got) compared to other stories.


Note that the first places are not the same as those announced by Literotica. This will be because Literotica would take a "cut-off" point for the competition at some point during the last 24 hours, which is not necessarily the same moment these figures are compiled. Once winners are announced extra views and votes may change the leader-board.


Code:
========================================================================================================
As at Sunday, 21 April 2013, 07:46 PM UTC
========================================================================================================
Rnk Title                               Category        Score  Votes      Views   Fav   PCs Swept Pages
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1 Bonsai Hunting                      Romance          4.83    313     12,242    13    20   240    10
  2 Nature's 'Miracle'                  Group Sex        4.82    369     35,948    16    21     3    10
  3 The Dryad                           NonHuman         4.82    163      7,119    13     7    12     4
  4 Petition                            Exhibitionist …  4.80    123     11,264     6     3    17     4
  5 A Father's Dream                    Incest/Taboo     4.78    314     32,902     9    22    25     7
  6 Torrent                             Incest/Taboo     4.77    624     54,952    33     9    38     4
  7 The Devil and an Angel              Romance          4.76    608     16,778    12     8    48     3
  8 Morgan's Canal                      Romance          4.76    404     16,374     7    17    46     3
  9 Not What I Expected                 Romance          4.73    764     21,470    10    22    57     3
 10 That Hippy Chick                    Romance          4.68    254     16,917     6     6    29     5
 11 Feral Heart                         NonHuman         4.68    228     11,166     9     6    10     6
 12 Time                                Erotic Couplin…  4.67     19      4,253     0     2     6     2
 13 Tree Hugger Loves Butt Plugger      BDSM             4.66    171     19,929     9     9    18     3
 14 A Weekend in Appalachia             Erotic Couplin…  4.64    170     16,328     3     3    21     2
 15 A Dangerous Environment (NonConsen… Text With Audio  4.64    121     22,362     9    16     5     1
 16 Crazy for Daisies                   Incest/Taboo     4.63    353     27,019    18     8    28     4
 17 A Day in the Park                   Exhibitionist …  4.63    264     38,129    14     9    39     2
 18 Earth, Wind, and Desire             Erotic Couplin…  4.63     50     11,803     4     2     6     2
 19 May to December Earth Day Romance   Mature           4.62    174     15,252     3     3    33     1
 20 Cernunnos' Lesson                   NonHuman         4.62     86      5,102     7     7     4     2
 21 Mom Goes Environmental              Incest/Taboo     4.60    886     86,593    30    31     0     7
 22 My Brother, My Master               Incest/Taboo     4.55    857     79,139    43    18     9     3
 23 The Most Beautiful Art              Romance          4.55    179     12,947     3     5    30     1
 24 A Seed Called Pygmalion             NonHuman         4.55     73      6,254     0     4    23     1
 25 Bird Man                            Erotic Couplin…  4.55     56      7,285     2     3    13     2
 26 The After Dance                     Erotic Couplin…  4.55     43     11,099     6     3     9     2
 27 Save a Tree Become a Sex Slave      NonConsent/Rel…  4.54    621     73,528    37    28    30     2
 28 For the Glory of the Earth          Gay Male         4.53     30      6,501     3     2    10     3
 29 In The Redwoods                     Fetish           4.52     44      6,741     1     3     2     4
 30 Pirate Days                         Illustrated      4.51    103     53,257     2     3    19     3
 31 The Problem with Monsanto           Reviews & Essa…  4.51     75      4,247     0    18    12     1
 32 Hypnotizing Mother                  Incest/Taboo     4.50  2,038    139,539    50    19    70     2
 33 'No Boundaries' Water Canoe Area    Incest/Taboo     4.50  1,045    100,431    28     9    34     2
 34 Opposites Attract                   Group Sex        4.50    116     25,517     1     3    19     3
 35 Hipster Sister's Clothing Ban       Incest/Taboo     4.46  1,988    142,277    51    19    33     2
 36 The Outdoorsman                     Erotic Couplin…  4.45    265     12,522     1     6    12     1
 37 Eco-'Friendly' Cleaning             Loving Wives     4.44  1,378     55,057    25    74    58     5
 38 By the Lake                         Group Sex        4.42    335     42,036     5     2    22     1
 39 Trial 1717                          Sci-Fi & Fanta…  4.42     58      7,561     3     1    12     3
 40 A Backwoods Awakening               Lesbian Sex      4.40     51      6,995     2     3     7     4
 41 Garden Romance                      Erotic Couplin…  4.38     90     10,131     0     3     9     2
 42 A Winter Hike with Mom              Incest/Taboo     4.34  1,091    148,939    37    26   145     2
 43 Earth to Anna                       First Time       4.33    147     22,863     7     0     0     2
 44 Caribbean Tales: Jamaican Wild Life Interracial Lo…  4.30     69     22,229     1     2    12     1
 45 Mother Earth                        Fetish           4.29     59      5,575     0     1     3     1
 46 Jenny and Dr. Thoms                 Humor & Satire   4.28     72      8,303     1     7    17     2
 47 Cleaning Cans and Bottles Topless   Mature           4.27    168     16,196    10     7     6     5
 48 Green Fairy Dream                   Loving Wives     4.26    148     16,609     3    12    56     2
 49 Dalliance of the Earth Goddess Isis Sci-Fi & Fanta…  4.19     34      4,412     1     1     3     1
 50 Blind                               NonConsent/Rel…  4.16    117     13,972     6     4    11     1
 51 Roadtrip                            Erotic Couplin…  4.16     71     19,123     0     1    31     1
 52 Christie's College Funding Plan     Incest/Taboo     4.09    283     51,018     8     4    61     2
 53 The Hike                            BDSM             4.09     68     18,235     1     4     3     2
 54 The Good Samaritan                  Erotic Couplin…  4.09     44      8,973     0     2     0     2
 55 The Hikers                          Erotic Couplin…  4.08    108     14,330     3     5    13     1
 56 The Chief Directive                 NonConsent/Rel…  4.05     65     13,910     4     7    18     3
 57 Hiking Nude                         Exhibitionist …  4.02    177     20,508     2     2    11     1
 58 Earth Day Encounter                 Erotic Couplin…  3.97     80     12,513     3     5    21     1
 59 A Date with Mother Nature           Lesbian Sex      3.91     79     16,439     0     1    19     1
 60 Dalliance of  Earth Goddess Durga   Sci-Fi & Fanta…  3.87     29      4,697     1     9    10     1
 61 Countryside                         Loving Wives     3.85    133     20,380     2     5    43     1
 62 Birth of the Burnt Spriggan         Celebrities      3.83      7      1,998     0     0     0     1
 63 The Sound of Silence                Sci-Fi & Fanta…  3.80     27      4,884     0     4    12     1
========================================================================================================
    Average                                              4.43    301     27,826     9     8    25     2
    Total                                                     18,979  1,753,072   584   566  1613   167

Good evening. The iconoclasts tell me that there are 63 stories in the competition to date, with an average score of 4.43 from an average of 301 votes. Stories had an average of 27,826 views, an average of 9 favorites, and an average of 8 comments. The average ratio of votes to views is 1.06%. The average number of pages is 2.7, with the longest story being 10 pages.

So far there have been a total of 18,979 votes, 1,753,072 views, 584 favorites and 566 comments.

The standard deviation of scores (from the average of 4.43) is 0.28 and the standard deviation of votes (from the average of 301) is 424. The median score is 4.50, the median number of votes is 133 and the median number of pages is 2. The top 25% of scores are 4.63 or above and the bottom 25% of scores are 4.19 or below.

Sweeps

Some votes have been reduced (swept) since the start of the competition. A total of 59 stories have had their votes adjusted, with 124 sweeps resulting in a new score that day which is higher than before and 16 sweeps resulting in a new score that day which is lower. There were a total of 1,613 votes swept, being an average of 27 per swept story. The maximum number of votes swept for a single story was 240. (Figures based on toplists, and may not be totally accurate).


Categories entered (alphabetic order)

  • BDSM (2 stories)
  • Celebrities (1 story)
  • Erotic Couplings (11 stories)
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur (3 stories)
  • Fetish (2 stories)
  • First Time (1 story)
  • Gay Male (1 story)
  • Group Sex (3 stories)
  • Humor & Satire (1 story)
  • Illustrated (1 story)
  • Incest/Taboo (10 stories)
  • Interracial Love (1 story)
  • Lesbian Sex (2 stories)
  • Loving Wives (3 stories)
  • Mature (2 stories)
  • NonConsent/Reluctance (3 stories)
  • NonHuman (4 stories)
  • Reviews & Essays (1 story)
  • Romance (6 stories)
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy (4 stories)
  • Text With Audio (1 story)

Views by category

  • Incest/Taboo: 862,809 (49.2%)
  • Erotic Couplings: 128,360 (7.3%)
  • Group Sex: 103,501 (5.9%)
  • NonConsent/Reluctance: 101,410 (5.8%)
  • Romance: 96,728 (5.5%)
  • Loving Wives: 92,046 (5.3%)
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur: 69,901 (4.0%)
  • Illustrated: 53,257 (3.0%)
  • BDSM: 38,164 (2.2%)
  • Mature: 31,448 (1.8%)
  • NonHuman: 29,641 (1.7%)
  • Lesbian Sex: 23,434 (1.3%)
  • First Time: 22,863 (1.3%)
  • Text With Audio: 22,362 (1.3%)
  • Interracial Love: 22,229 (1.3%)
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy: 21,554 (1.2%)
  • Fetish: 12,316 (0.7%)
  • Humor & Satire: 8,303 (0.5%)
  • Gay Male: 6,501 (0.4%)
  • Reviews & Essays: 4,247 (0.2%)
  • Celebrities: 1,998 (0.1%)

Comments by category

  • Incest/Taboo: 165 (29.2%)
  • Loving Wives: 91 (16.1%)
  • Romance: 78 (13.8%)
  • NonConsent/Reluctance: 39 (6.9%)
  • Erotic Couplings: 35 (6.2%)
  • Group Sex: 26 (4.6%)
  • NonHuman: 24 (4.2%)
  • Reviews & Essays: 18 (3.2%)
  • Text With Audio: 16 (2.8%)
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy: 15 (2.7%)
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur: 14 (2.5%)
  • BDSM: 13 (2.3%)
  • Mature: 10 (1.8%)
  • Humor & Satire: 7 (1.2%)
  • Fetish: 4 (0.7%)
  • Lesbian Sex: 4 (0.7%)
  • Illustrated: 3 (0.5%)
  • Gay Male: 2 (0.4%)
  • Interracial Love: 2 (0.4%)
  • First Time: 0 (0.0%)
  • Celebrities: 0 (0.0%)

Favorites by category

  • Incest/Taboo: 307 (52.6%)
  • Romance: 51 (8.7%)
  • NonConsent/Reluctance: 47 (8.0%)
  • Loving Wives: 30 (5.1%)
  • NonHuman: 29 (5.0%)
  • Group Sex: 22 (3.8%)
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur: 22 (3.8%)
  • Erotic Couplings: 22 (3.8%)
  • Mature: 13 (2.2%)
  • BDSM: 10 (1.7%)
  • Text With Audio: 9 (1.5%)
  • First Time: 7 (1.2%)
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy: 5 (0.9%)
  • Gay Male: 3 (0.5%)
  • Illustrated: 2 (0.3%)
  • Lesbian Sex: 2 (0.3%)
  • Humor & Satire: 1 (0.2%)
  • Fetish: 1 (0.2%)
  • Interracial Love: 1 (0.2%)
  • Reviews & Essays: 0 (0.0%)
  • Celebrities: 0 (0.0%)

Votes by category

  • Incest/Taboo: 9,479 (49.9%)
  • Romance: 2,522 (13.3%)
  • Loving Wives: 1,659 (8.7%)
  • Erotic Couplings: 996 (5.2%)
  • Group Sex: 820 (4.3%)
  • NonConsent/Reluctance: 803 (4.2%)
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur: 564 (3.0%)
  • NonHuman: 550 (2.9%)
  • Mature: 342 (1.8%)
  • BDSM: 239 (1.3%)
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy: 148 (0.8%)
  • First Time: 147 (0.8%)
  • Lesbian Sex: 130 (0.7%)
  • Text With Audio: 121 (0.6%)
  • Illustrated: 103 (0.5%)
  • Fetish: 103 (0.5%)
  • Reviews & Essays: 75 (0.4%)
  • Humor & Satire: 72 (0.4%)
  • Interracial Love: 69 (0.4%)
  • Gay Male: 30 (0.2%)
  • Celebrities: 7 (0.0%)

Average scores by category

  • Romance: 4.72
  • NonHuman: 4.67
  • Text With Audio: 4.64
  • Group Sex: 4.58
  • Gay Male: 4.53
  • Incest/Taboo: 4.52
  • Illustrated: 4.51
  • Reviews & Essays: 4.51
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur: 4.48
  • Mature: 4.45
  • Fetish: 4.40
  • Erotic Couplings: 4.38
  • BDSM: 4.38
  • First Time: 4.33
  • Interracial Love: 4.30
  • Humor & Satire: 4.28
  • NonConsent/Reluctance: 4.25
  • Loving Wives: 4.18
  • Lesbian Sex: 4.16
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy: 4.07
  • Celebrities: 3.83

Hotness by category

  • Romance: 100%
  • Reviews & Essays: 100%
  • Illustrated: 100%
  • Gay Male: 100%
  • Text With Audio: 100%
  • NonHuman: 100%
  • Incest/Taboo: 70%
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur: 67%
  • Group Sex: 67%
  • BDSM: 50%
  • Fetish: 50%
  • Mature: 50%
  • Erotic Couplings: 45%
  • NonConsent/Reluctance: 33%

Swept votes by category

  • Romance: 450
  • Incest/Taboo: 443
  • Loving Wives: 157
  • Erotic Couplings: 141
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur: 67
  • NonConsent/Reluctance: 59
  • NonHuman: 49
  • Group Sex: 44
  • Mature: 39
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy: 37
  • Lesbian Sex: 26
  • BDSM: 21
  • Illustrated: 19
  • Humor & Satire: 17
  • Reviews & Essays: 12
  • Interracial Love: 12
  • Gay Male: 10
  • Fetish: 5
  • Text With Audio: 5

Number of views, votes, comments per day

  • 31 Mar (Sunday) : 343,113 views, 4,141 votes, 114 comments
  • 1 Apr (Monday) : 33,921 views, 629 votes, 32 comments
  • 2 Apr (Tuesday) : 132,926 views, 1,881 votes, 28 comments
  • 3 Apr (Wednesday) : 70,164 views, 850 votes, 10 comments
  • 4 Apr (Thursday) : 90,311 views, 638 votes, 17 comments
  • 5 Apr (Friday) : 63,202 views, 694 votes, 15 comments
  • 6 Apr (Saturday) : 78,042 views, 753 votes, 28 comments
  • 7 Apr (Sunday) : 75,340 views, 775 votes, 25 comments
  • 8 Apr (Monday) : 41,859 views, 592 votes, 35 comments
  • 9 Apr (Tuesday) : 75,154 views, 1,248 votes, 51 comments
  • 10 Apr (Wednesday) : 63,381 views, 870 votes, 34 comments
  • 11 Apr (Thursday) : 74,067 views, 867 votes, 35 comments
  • 12 Apr (Friday) : 83,266 views, 1,205 votes, 37 comments
  • 13 Apr (Saturday) : 149,854 views, 2,046 votes, 15 comments
  • 14 Apr (Sunday) : 95,879 views, 1,198 votes, 27 comments
  • 15 Apr (Monday) : 117,189 views, 1,215 votes, 28 comments
  • 16 Apr (Tuesday) : 47,517 views, 368 votes, 15 comments
  • 17 Apr (Wednesday) : 31,280 views, -564 votes, 11 comments
  • 18 Apr (Thursday) : 23,783 views, -259 votes, 1 comments
  • 19 Apr (Friday) : 21,500 views, -93 votes, 1 comments
  • 20 Apr (Saturday) : 20,337 views, 181 votes, 3 comments
  • 21 Apr (Sunday) : 20,987 views, -256 votes, 4 comments


Story submission dates


31 March 2013


1 April 2013


2 April 2013


3 April 2013


4 April 2013


5 April 2013


6 April 2013


8 April 2013


9 April 2013


10 April 2013


11 April 2013


12 April 2013


13 April 2013


14 April 2013




Authors entered so far are:

AffectionateFather, AlwaysHungry, alwayswantedto, Armphid, Ashson (2), Aunay, Beelzebub72, BrettJ, BrookMeier, Candlelight062, carlieplum, CatRun, CavyConsultant, chocolatecookie3, Cndrlla69, curlyspurs, Dark_Angel_Selkie, DG Hear, eclare (2), Euphonic, HeyAll (2), hoo_hoo_boo (2), HottieKatie, ihartekenny, JagFarlane (2), Jasmynn_Brown, JuanVato, litfan10, Lovefreely1993, memorable_event, MichaelWest, msgrant67, MSTarot, Neonurotic, OpalEssence, randibyrnes, RedHairedandFriendly (2), RjThoughts, Rutabaga72, sexnovella, silkstockingslover (2), slyc_willie (2), sr71plt, StaciRay79, Stacy469, subwryter, SusanJillParker, theravenfox, tk5555, Tx Tall Tales (2), TxRad, vencuyot, xelliebabex, YDB95

Disclaimer

Because of the way this site works these figures will not be totally up-to-date. For a given story the score shown on the category page, the author's page, and the toplists page, can all be different. Also it appears that various pages update at different times of the day, sometimes quite infrequently.

Contest page: Earth Day Contest 2013
 
Last edited:
Code:
Stories in views order
----------------------
Rnk Title                               Category        Author               Score    Views
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  1 A Winter Hike with Mom              Incest/Taboo    CavyConsultant        4.34   148,939
  2 Hipster Sister's Clothing Ban       Incest/Taboo    HeyAll                4.46   142,277
  3 Hypnotizing Mother                  Incest/Taboo    HeyAll                4.50   139,539
  4 'No Boundaries' Water Canoe Area    Incest/Taboo    curlyspurs            4.50   100,431
  5 Mom Goes Environmental              Incest/Taboo    alwayswantedto        4.60    86,593
  6 My Brother, My Master               Incest/Taboo    silkstockingslover    4.55    79,139
  7 Save a Tree Become a Sex Slave      NonConsent/Rel… silkstockingslover    4.54    73,528
  8 Eco-'Friendly' Cleaning             Loving Wives    Tx Tall Tales         4.44    55,057
  9 Torrent                             Incest/Taboo    AffectionateFather    4.77    54,952
 10 Pirate Days                         Illustrated     Jasmynn_Brown         4.48    53,257
 11 Christie's College Funding Plan     Incest/Taboo    msgrant67             4.09    51,018
 12 By the Lake                         Group Sex       RjThoughts            4.43    42,036
 13 A Day in the Park                   Exhibitionist … StaciRay79            4.62    38,129
 14 Nature's 'Miracle'                  Group Sex       Tx Tall Tales         4.82    35,948
 15 A Father's Dream                    Incest/Taboo    MSTarot               4.78    32,902
 16 Crazy for Daisies                   Incest/Taboo    Candlelight062        4.63    27,019
 17 Opposites Attract                   Group Sex       tk5555                4.50    25,517
 18 Earth to Anna                       First Time      Neonurotic            4.33    22,863
 19 A Dangerous Environment (NonConsen… Text With Audio theravenfox           4.61    22,362
 20 Caribbean Tales: Jamaican Wild Life Interracial Lo… AlwaysHungry          4.30    22,229
 21 Not What I Expected                 Romance         DG Hear               4.73    21,470
 22 Hiking Nude                         Exhibitionist … Ashson                4.02    20,508
 23 Countryside                         Loving Wives    HottieKatie           3.83    20,380
 24 Tree Hugger Loves Butt Plugger      BDSM            BrookMeier            4.66    19,929
 25 Roadtrip                            Erotic Couplin… sexnovella            4.11    19,123
 26 The Hike                            BDSM            Beelzebub72           4.10    18,235
 27 That Hippy Chick                    Romance         xelliebabex           4.68    16,917
 28 The Devil and an Angel              Romance         TxRad                 4.76    16,778
 29 Green Fairy Dream                   Loving Wives    MichaelWest           4.26    16,609
 30 A Date with Mother Nature           Lesbian Sex     chocolatecookie3      3.91    16,439
 31 Morgan's Canal                      Romance         eclare                4.76    16,374
 32 A Weekend in Appalachia             Erotic Couplin… JagFarlane            4.64    16,328
 33 Cleaning Cans and Bottles Topless   Mature          SusanJillParker       4.33    16,196
 34 May to December Earth Day Romance   Mature          JuanVato              4.59    15,252
 35 The Hikers                          Erotic Couplin… Aunay                 4.09    14,330
 36 Blind                               NonConsent/Rel… Ashson                4.15    13,972
 37 The Chief Directive                 NonConsent/Rel… Rutabaga72            3.98    13,910
 38 The Most Beautiful Art              Romance         Cndrlla69             4.55    12,947
 39 The Outdoorsman                     Erotic Couplin… BrettJ                4.45    12,522
 40 Earth Day Encounter                 Erotic Couplin… Stacy469              3.91    12,513
 41 Bonsai Hunting                      Romance         eclare                4.83    12,242
 42 Earth, Wind, and Desire             Erotic Couplin… OpalEssence           4.60    11,803
 43 Petition                            Exhibitionist … slyc_willie           4.80    11,264
 44 Feral Heart                         NonHuman        slyc_willie           4.68    11,166
 45 The After Dance                     Erotic Couplin… Euphonic              4.51    11,099
 46 Garden Romance                      Erotic Couplin… randibyrnes           4.38    10,131
 47 The Good Samaritan                  Erotic Couplin… carlieplum            4.09     8,973
 48 Jenny and Dr. Thoms                 Humor & Satire  memorable_event       4.28     8,303
 49 Trial 1717                          Sci-Fi & Fanta… CatRun                4.40     7,561
 50 Bird Man                            Erotic Couplin… hoo_hoo_boo           4.55     7,285
 51 The Dryad                           NonHuman        Armphid               4.80     7,119
 52 A Backwoods Awakening               Lesbian Sex     YDB95                 4.35     6,995
 53 In The Redwoods                     Fetish          Lovefreely1993        4.52     6,741
 54 For the Glory of the Earth          Gay Male        sr71plt               4.53     6,501
 55 A Seed Called Pygmalion             NonHuman        subwryter             4.49     6,254
 56 Mother Earth                        Fetish          Dark_Angel_Selkie     4.29     5,575
 57 Cernunnos' Lesson                   NonHuman        ihartekenny           4.62     5,102
 58 The Sound of Silence                Sci-Fi & Fanta… litfan10              3.63     4,884
 59 Dalliance of  Earth Goddess Durga   Sci-Fi & Fanta… RedHairedandFriendly  3.55     4,697
 60 Dalliance of the Earth Goddess Isis Sci-Fi & Fanta… RedHairedandFriendly  4.06     4,412
 61 Time                                Erotic Couplin… hoo_hoo_boo           4.32     4,253
 62 The Problem with Monsanto           Reviews & Essa… JagFarlane            4.47     4,247
 63 Birth of the Burnt Spriggan         Celebrities     vencuyot              3.43     1,998


Code:
Stories in votes order
----------------------
Rnk Title                               Category        Author               Score    Votes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  1 Hypnotizing Mother                  Incest/Taboo    HeyAll                4.50     2,038
  2 Hipster Sister's Clothing Ban       Incest/Taboo    HeyAll                4.46     1,988
  3 Eco-'Friendly' Cleaning             Loving Wives    Tx Tall Tales         4.44     1,378
  4 A Winter Hike with Mom              Incest/Taboo    CavyConsultant        4.34     1,091
  5 'No Boundaries' Water Canoe Area    Incest/Taboo    curlyspurs            4.50     1,045
  6 Mom Goes Environmental              Incest/Taboo    alwayswantedto        4.60       886
  7 My Brother, My Master               Incest/Taboo    silkstockingslover    4.55       857
  8 Not What I Expected                 Romance         DG Hear               4.73       764
  9 Torrent                             Incest/Taboo    AffectionateFather    4.77       624
 10 Save a Tree Become a Sex Slave      NonConsent/Rel… silkstockingslover    4.54       621
 11 The Devil and an Angel              Romance         TxRad                 4.76       608
 12 Morgan's Canal                      Romance         eclare                4.76       404
 13 Nature's 'Miracle'                  Group Sex       Tx Tall Tales         4.82       369
 14 Crazy for Daisies                   Incest/Taboo    Candlelight062        4.63       353
 15 By the Lake                         Group Sex       RjThoughts            4.43       335
 16 A Father's Dream                    Incest/Taboo    MSTarot               4.78       314
 17 Bonsai Hunting                      Romance         eclare                4.83       313
 18 Christie's College Funding Plan     Incest/Taboo    msgrant67             4.09       283
 19 The Outdoorsman                     Erotic Couplin… BrettJ                4.45       265
 20 A Day in the Park                   Exhibitionist … StaciRay79            4.62       264
 21 That Hippy Chick                    Romance         xelliebabex           4.68       254
 22 Feral Heart                         NonHuman        slyc_willie           4.68       228
 23 The Most Beautiful Art              Romance         Cndrlla69             4.55       179
 24 Hiking Nude                         Exhibitionist … Ashson                4.02       177
 25 May to December Earth Day Romance   Mature          JuanVato              4.59       174
 26 Tree Hugger Loves Butt Plugger      BDSM            BrookMeier            4.66       171
 27 A Weekend in Appalachia             Erotic Couplin… JagFarlane            4.64       170
 28 Cleaning Cans and Bottles Topless   Mature          SusanJillParker       4.33       168
 29 The Dryad                           NonHuman        Armphid               4.80       163
 30 Green Fairy Dream                   Loving Wives    MichaelWest           4.26       148
 31 Earth to Anna                       First Time      Neonurotic            4.33       147
 32 Countryside                         Loving Wives    HottieKatie           3.83       133
 33 Petition                            Exhibitionist … slyc_willie           4.80       123
 34 A Dangerous Environment (NonConsen… Text With Audio theravenfox           4.61       121
 35 Blind                               NonConsent/Rel… Ashson                4.15       117
 36 Opposites Attract                   Group Sex       tk5555                4.50       116
 37 The Hikers                          Erotic Couplin… Aunay                 4.09       108
 38 Pirate Days                         Illustrated     Jasmynn_Brown         4.48       103
 39 Garden Romance                      Erotic Couplin… randibyrnes           4.38        90
 40 Cernunnos' Lesson                   NonHuman        ihartekenny           4.62        86
 41 Earth Day Encounter                 Erotic Couplin… Stacy469              3.91        80
 42 A Date with Mother Nature           Lesbian Sex     chocolatecookie3      3.91        79
 43 The Problem with Monsanto           Reviews & Essa… JagFarlane            4.47        75
 44 A Seed Called Pygmalion             NonHuman        subwryter             4.49        73
 45 Jenny and Dr. Thoms                 Humor & Satire  memorable_event       4.28        72
 46 Roadtrip                            Erotic Couplin… sexnovella            4.11        71
 47 Caribbean Tales: Jamaican Wild Life Interracial Lo… AlwaysHungry          4.30        69
 48 The Hike                            BDSM            Beelzebub72           4.10        68
 49 The Chief Directive                 NonConsent/Rel… Rutabaga72            3.98        65
 50 Mother Earth                        Fetish          Dark_Angel_Selkie     4.29        59
 51 Trial 1717                          Sci-Fi & Fanta… CatRun                4.40        58
 52 Bird Man                            Erotic Couplin… hoo_hoo_boo           4.55        56
 53 A Backwoods Awakening               Lesbian Sex     YDB95                 4.35        51
 54 Earth, Wind, and Desire             Erotic Couplin… OpalEssence           4.60        50
 55 The Good Samaritan                  Erotic Couplin… carlieplum            4.09        44
 56 In The Redwoods                     Fetish          Lovefreely1993        4.52        44
 57 The After Dance                     Erotic Couplin… Euphonic              4.51        43
 58 Dalliance of the Earth Goddess Isis Sci-Fi & Fanta… RedHairedandFriendly  4.06        34
 59 For the Glory of the Earth          Gay Male        sr71plt               4.53        30
 60 Dalliance of  Earth Goddess Durga   Sci-Fi & Fanta… RedHairedandFriendly  3.55        29
 61 The Sound of Silence                Sci-Fi & Fanta… litfan10              3.63        27
 62 Time                                Erotic Couplin… hoo_hoo_boo           4.32        19
 63 Birth of the Burnt Spriggan         Celebrities     vencuyot              3.43         7

Code:
Stories in percent of viewers who voted order
---------------------------------------------
Rnk Title                               Category        Author               Score   Votes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  1 The Devil and an Angel              Romance         TxRad                 4.76   3.62%
  2 Not What I Expected                 Romance         DG Hear               4.73   3.56%
  3 Bonsai Hunting                      Romance         eclare                4.83   2.56%
  4 Eco-'Friendly' Cleaning             Loving Wives    Tx Tall Tales         4.44   2.50%
  5 Morgan's Canal                      Romance         eclare                4.76   2.47%
  6 The Dryad                           NonHuman        Armphid               4.80   2.29%
  7 The Outdoorsman                     Erotic Couplin… BrettJ                4.45   2.12%
  8 Feral Heart                         NonHuman        slyc_willie           4.68   2.04%
  9 The Problem with Monsanto           Reviews & Essa… JagFarlane            4.47   1.77%
 10 Cernunnos' Lesson                   NonHuman        ihartekenny           4.62   1.69%
 11 That Hippy Chick                    Romance         xelliebabex           4.68   1.50%
 12 Hypnotizing Mother                  Incest/Taboo    HeyAll                4.50   1.46%
 13 Hipster Sister's Clothing Ban       Incest/Taboo    HeyAll                4.46   1.40%
 14 The Most Beautiful Art              Romance         Cndrlla69             4.55   1.38%
 15 Crazy for Daisies                   Incest/Taboo    Candlelight062        4.63   1.31%
 16 A Seed Called Pygmalion             NonHuman        subwryter             4.49   1.17%
 17 May to December Earth Day Romance   Mature          JuanVato              4.59   1.14%
 18 Torrent                             Incest/Taboo    AffectionateFather    4.77   1.14%
 19 Petition                            Exhibitionist … slyc_willie           4.80   1.09%
 20 My Brother, My Master               Incest/Taboo    silkstockingslover    4.55   1.08%
 21 Mother Earth                        Fetish          Dark_Angel_Selkie     4.29   1.06%
 22 A Weekend in Appalachia             Erotic Couplin… JagFarlane            4.64   1.04%
 23 'No Boundaries' Water Canoe Area    Incest/Taboo    curlyspurs            4.50   1.04%
 24 Cleaning Cans and Bottles Topless   Mature          SusanJillParker       4.33   1.04%
 25 Nature's 'Miracle'                  Group Sex       Tx Tall Tales         4.82   1.03%
 26 Mom Goes Environmental              Incest/Taboo    alwayswantedto        4.60   1.02%
 27 A Father's Dream                    Incest/Taboo    MSTarot               4.78   0.95%
 28 Garden Romance                      Erotic Couplin… randibyrnes           4.38   0.89%
 29 Green Fairy Dream                   Loving Wives    MichaelWest           4.26   0.89%
 30 Jenny and Dr. Thoms                 Humor & Satire  memorable_event       4.28   0.87%
 31 Hiking Nude                         Exhibitionist … Ashson                4.02   0.86%
 32 Tree Hugger Loves Butt Plugger      BDSM            BrookMeier            4.66   0.86%
 33 Save a Tree Become a Sex Slave      NonConsent/Rel… silkstockingslover    4.54   0.84%
 34 Blind                               NonConsent/Rel… Ashson                4.15   0.84%
 35 By the Lake                         Group Sex       RjThoughts            4.43   0.80%
 36 Dalliance of the Earth Goddess Isis Sci-Fi & Fanta… RedHairedandFriendly  4.06   0.77%
 37 Bird Man                            Erotic Couplin… hoo_hoo_boo           4.55   0.77%
 38 Trial 1717                          Sci-Fi & Fanta… CatRun                4.40   0.77%
 39 The Hikers                          Erotic Couplin… Aunay                 4.09   0.75%
 40 A Winter Hike with Mom              Incest/Taboo    CavyConsultant        4.34   0.73%
 41 A Backwoods Awakening               Lesbian Sex     YDB95                 4.35   0.73%
 42 A Day in the Park                   Exhibitionist … StaciRay79            4.62   0.69%
 43 In The Redwoods                     Fetish          Lovefreely1993        4.52   0.65%
 44 Countryside                         Loving Wives    HottieKatie           3.83   0.65%
 45 Earth to Anna                       First Time      Neonurotic            4.33   0.64%
 46 Earth Day Encounter                 Erotic Couplin… Stacy469              3.91   0.64%
 47 Dalliance of  Earth Goddess Durga   Sci-Fi & Fanta… RedHairedandFriendly  3.55   0.62%
 48 Christie's College Funding Plan     Incest/Taboo    msgrant67             4.09   0.55%
 49 The Sound of Silence                Sci-Fi & Fanta… litfan10              3.63   0.55%
 50 A Dangerous Environment (NonConsen… Text With Audio theravenfox           4.61   0.54%
 51 The Good Samaritan                  Erotic Couplin… carlieplum            4.09   0.49%
 52 A Date with Mother Nature           Lesbian Sex     chocolatecookie3      3.91   0.48%
 53 The Chief Directive                 NonConsent/Rel… Rutabaga72            3.98   0.47%
 54 For the Glory of the Earth          Gay Male        sr71plt               4.53   0.46%
 55 Opposites Attract                   Group Sex       tk5555                4.50   0.45%
 56 Time                                Erotic Couplin… hoo_hoo_boo           4.32   0.45%
 57 Earth, Wind, and Desire             Erotic Couplin… OpalEssence           4.60   0.42%
 58 The After Dance                     Erotic Couplin… Euphonic              4.51   0.39%
 59 The Hike                            BDSM            Beelzebub72           4.10   0.37%
 60 Roadtrip                            Erotic Couplin… sexnovella            4.11   0.37%
 61 Birth of the Burnt Spriggan         Celebrities     vencuyot              3.43   0.35%
 62 Caribbean Tales: Jamaican Wild Life Interracial Lo… AlwaysHungry          4.30   0.31%
 63 Pirate Days                         Illustrated     Jasmynn_Brown         4.48   0.19%
 
Congrats to the winners!

Just noticed a title alluding to the BWCA, so I'm going to have to go read that one *laugh*

I've used the location myself a couple of times, so it will be interesting to see someone else's take on it.
 
Congrats to the winners! Nice come back placing there slyc!

This story came out to be my highest rated by far so quite glad with how it turned out. :)
 
WOOO HOOOO!!!!!

Congrats to Armphid and slyc-boy and everyone else who entered!

Can I credit my hundred bucks at the Lit toy store? There's something purple and wiggly that I want to get my wife.

eclare
 
Back
Top