The Official Author's Hangout 2014 Halloween Contest Support Thread

Try something new. A costume mixup at a party and/or a plain old costumed sex party... no, that's been done. Maybe GF's body is taken over by the ghost of her wanton grandmother. Or a demon crashes a human party and is outclassed sexually by a BBC. Or a Jack-o-lantern comes to life and squishily molests passers-by. Or a wicked witch's evil attitude is transformed by something-or-other. Or maybe something sexily Lovecraftian happens. C'mon, you can do it!

Perhaps the "Masque of the Red Death" modernized. In this case the "Red Death" could be Ebola, and the scene of the masquerade ball could be the White House...set it 20 yrs ahead, please, and avoid current political issues.

I was originally planning 3, but I'm sticking with 2. I'm saving another one for later.

Editing is a real pain in the ass, and it takes me forever to do it. I spent the last week editing a long bdsm story I wrote, which I'm still editing, and I did a little bit of writing last night for a new story for winter.

Not having written in a while made me realize how much I love it.

I'm not likely to enter anything into this one. Absolutely no idea I had was exciting me.

Ended up starting another Neverwinter Nights campaign and got hooked. Beat all the official campaigns again, and now I'm scripting a module for it that's a prequel/side story to something I'm planning to write as Dark eventually.

With the game being available on GOG dirt cheap and easy to install on virtually any system, I might even get some of the fans of my fantasy world to play the module when I put it up for download *laugh*

If nothing else, my sister and niece will play it.

The titles tickle the hell out of me, too. The module is called "The Rising Serf" and the story ( which is the sequel to "Blackhawk Hall" ) will be "Beacon of the Rising Serf" :D

I'm not likely to enter anything into this one. Absolutely no idea I had was exciting me.

Ended up starting another Neverwinter Nights campaign and got hooked. Beat all the official campaigns again, and now I'm scripting a module for it that's a prequel/side story to something I'm planning to write as Dark eventually.

With the game being available on GOG dirt cheap and easy to install on virtually any system, I might even get some of the fans of my fantasy world to play the module when I put it up for download *laugh*

The titles tickle the hell out of me, too. The module is called "The Rising Serf" and the story ( which is the sequel to "Blackhawk Hall" ) will be "Beacon of the Rising Serf" :D

That's why I avoid video games or role playing games. They're not like the back in the day Atari games where you shot things. Now they're soap operas that can take up half your life.

Last video game I got into was Halo 2 because we hosted tournaments at the store. But even with that I never did campaigns I played live against other people.

Do people still play......Diablo?

That's why I avoid video games or role playing games. They're not like the back in the day Atari games where you shot things. Now they're soap operas that can take up half your life.

Last video game I got into was Halo 2 because we hosted tournaments at the store. But even with that I never did campaigns I played live against other people.

Do people still play......Diablo?

Yes. Yes they do.

I dreamed up 2-3 stories while reading your post, I don't know that theyre killer stories but theyre different and fit the Halloween theme. Ideas are everywhere.

28k and flowing better than anything I've written in awhile, to the point I have the dialogue running through my head at work.

This story is one of those that's pretty much screaming, "Bitch, you better write me!"

I'm well into the Hallowe'en trio (Incest) and may even have to do a second trio (Erotic Horror) as well as the Day of the Dead novella (Incest). Now, if only I could squeeze out an LW piece... that doesn't include costume mixups or party assignations... maybe an affair in a corn maze... naw, too itchy. We'll see.

I've decided to retool my story and write out the character from SWB I was going to put into it. One reason is its making an already long story even longer and the second is no one in that category will really know him and he might be a distraction.

The final reason was since SWB this character has been part of a series of novels I have published for sale (non incestuous) and I reached the conclusion that for all the people e-mailing me they want more of him.....

I posted 44 chapter series for free here. You want more of him? Spend $2.99. I laugh when I get all these "I love your work I love to support you" and I send a link to my paid stuff and....never hear from them again :D

Has anyone ever had issues receiving private feedback?

I noticed I hadn't received feedback in a while, so I decided to send myself feedback-- and nothing happened.

I've checked all my spam settings and they're all fine.

I noticed I hadn't received feedback in a while, so I decided to send myself feedback-- and nothing happened.

i tried it and it worked okay.

eta: i also sent you a tester via A Family Gathering. check your email.

Last edited:

I just sent myself one and got it right away.

I told myself I sucked. I figure why should it be different then what anyone else sends me? :rolleyes:

I just sent myself one and got it right away.

I told myself I sucked. I figure why should it be different then what anyone else sends me? :rolleyes:

holy crap, i said the same to myself!

...i suck, not you suck. although that's what i did write, actually - you suck.

but you know what i mean ... maybe ... i'm confused myself now.:eek:

holy crap, i said the same to myself!

...i suck, not you suck. although that's what i did write, actually - you suck.

but you know what i mean ... maybe ... i'm confused myself now.:eek:

Wow, that's scary.

I guess all not so great minds think alike.

Or we both just like self flagellation

I got locked out of my account since Friday.

Here was the problem: AOL doesn't transmit email from Literotica anymore, apparently.

I tried switching my HeyAll email to another aol account and I couldn't receive the validation code. I had to make a new account with gmail so I could contact Laurel.

All is well now. :)

Here was the problem: AOL doesn't transmit email from Literotica anymore, apparently.

What the fuck is up with AOL? I just tried sending feedback to myself and nothing is coming through from Lit.

How long has this been a problem?

I hadn't received feedback for 4 months. :(

I should have looked into it sooner.

Back