I'm not worried because you'll never catch me [closed]

Ohia_Lehua

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 15, 2012
Posts
412
Evelyn Odette was your typical twenty-two year old girl. Grew up with your typical family; Father, Mother, older brother, dog. The neighborhood she grew up in was your moderately wealthy middle class suburbs with two car garages and a white picket fence. High school cheerleader captain, prom queen and student body president. Everything about Evelyn was your run of the mill normal.

HA HAR! What a laugh!

The truth was Evelyn was a mutant and because of her true form she was abandoned at birth and would have more then likely been put down if it hadn't had been for the out of state Marshal who was covering a case there in town. He saw the baby as nothing more then that, a baby while everyone else saw it as a creature, a bug to be crushed and destroyed.

For six longs years the Marshal kept the baby safe, sheltered and protected. He curbed his work load and home schooled the child. Days after the child's sixth birthday, when the Marshal woke up he was greeted to the sight of a platinum haired, gray blue eyed child. He was shocked and scared that his child was missing until Evelyn spoke and changed back. He was amazed and started to introduce the world to his daughter. Evelyn had found one of the few pictures of his dead wife and had taken on her looks in her childish form.

From there the Marshal gave Evelyn a choice, she could go to school and be normal or she could stay at home and be herself. Not they type to lie or fib she picked the home life where she could be herself without fear of repercussions. When she hit purity Evelyn developed not only a more grown up body but more powers, she could read every and all sexual thoughts you have ever thought. It was frightening for the 13 year old at first but the Marshal was kind, open and taught her the truths of sexuality. It was a mind opening lesson, one that came with the deep feeling of guilt. The Marshal had devoted his life to her and protecting her secrets at the cost of his own person life. He had no one but her to love and no one to love him in return, other then his taken on daughter.

Evelyn stated public school the next grade year and learned the benefits to her power of reading minds. It was that summer after her first year of school that she developed yet another power, metsumancy the ability to make people feel good on both a physical and mental level through touch. This was a harder power to control but she learned how to use it to help people, naive to the darker use that came with it.

Everything was perfect as far as Evelyn was concerned as was happy have just recently graduated high school with honors. She had been accepted into her first choice college, gotten a fully paid scholarship so all she had to pay for were her price of living when everything changed. Her Dad got sick, nothing life threatening he and the doctors claimed and he convinced her to stay at college and finish the semester. He told her that he would be better in no time and she could see him that weekend and they would go fishing. And like a stupid child Evelyn believed him and stayed where she was. The next day the hospital called her to inform her of her Dad's sudden death. It changed everything and Evelyn broke every rule and changed for the worse.

Evelyn traveled the US trying to find something to fill the hole in her life, her heart but could find nothing. What she didn't have she stole or conned out of the rich and greedy. City to city, state to state Evelyn traveled avoiding the home she had and the life she left behind. She learned quickly that with her powers to make people feel good she could get away with anything and when that didn't work all she had to do was change who she was. There were times that she even used what she read from people's minds to turn into what they lusted for the most to get out of trouble. It was handy when you were getting out of a speeding ticket.

Bridgeport, Conn home to Evelyn for the last 18 months. This was the longest she had ever stayed in one place but there was something about the rich city with all it's life and touched of old that made her stay. She had even ignored her number one rule to never stay longer then six months to dig out a hide out on the abandoned Pleasure Beach. Evelyn wasn't rich but if she had the money to she would buy this costal island and rebuild it. It was the perfect little get away and the squatters who used to be a problem all left because of all the 'hauntings' that Evelyn started to have the place to herself. Now the only other life at Pleasure Beach was the migratory bird that called the island beach their seasonal home.

This morning was just like all the others as she dressed and crossed over to the mainland part of Bridgeport. Breakfast was provided by a prick of a stockbroker, a fifty out of everything in his wallet was generous in Evelyn's mind when she could have taken it all. After breakfast she strolled the beaches and watched happy children playing in the water. She smiled and fed the sand crabs the last of her blueberry muffin before turning back towards the street where she had a car parked. Today she thought it would be fun to drive to New York City and cause a little trouble. Since she had made Bridgeport her unofficial home she had stopped picking it and would travel outside of the city to have her fun. Sometimes she would be away for days, even weeks but like the birds that she loved she would always for some reason find her way back to Bridgeport.

The chaos of the large city was addicting but Evelyn found that as much as she loved the easy pickings the large city was too much for her. But today she was itching for some trouble and hit the high end of town, parked her car and hailed a cab. It didn't matter what time of day it was Times Square was always packed with people and Evelyn loved to sit and listen to all the sexual thoughts of people until she found one she liked. Often times she would just shadow them, watching from a distance as they lived their life. More times then not she could lift something off the person, a watch, glasses anything really just to remember them by. It always surprised her how the person's thought rarely matched up the with person that they tried to be. It was like a direct conflict with who they showed the world and it made Evelyn feel better about the lie that was her life.
 
Last edited:
Matt Jones was a 23 year old businessman living in New York City. He was a long way from home and he preferred it that way. Matt grew up depending on himself, and himself only. He was an only child and his father left him and his mother when he was four years old and his mother was a drunk. He was getting in trouble a lot when he was a kid but straightened out in high school and ended up going to business school and became a stock broker.

Due to the fact he was always caught up in work and going to the gym to keep his athletic figure he hasn't had a girlfriend in a few years. Although he is always hooking up with random girls he meets in bars and clubs and bringing them back to his fancy loft up town.

He woke up to the sound of his alarm and got out of bed. Walking across his bedroom he saw a pair of pink panties laying on the floor reminding him of the girl Selena he hooked up with the previous night. He took a quick shower and shaved then got dressed in black dress pants, a light green button up shirt, nice shoes and put on his Rolex watch and headed out to go get breakfast. Going to the normal place right at the corner he got a bacon egg and cheese sandwich and a coffee and then was on his way to work. He had quite a ways to walk but he didn't mind.
 
The first hit Evelyn got was an older man in a custom cut suit. He walk hand in hand with a bombshell looker of a woman but as the pair neared the images she was reading off the man stunned her. He had some deep dark male on male hardcore fantasies while the woman at his side was you typical Brad Pitt dreamer. Intrigued by the pair Evelyn followed at a distance and dug a little deeper. Yeah this was something that the man kept to himself and the woman at his side was his wife. In a few of his fantasies his wife played a part as a leather clad dom but thats where here involvement ended.

As they wait for the cross light to change Evelyn slid into position. Even this early in the morning there were too many people and bodies pressed in on all sides, the perfect cover for lifting the man's pinky ring. He didn't feel and thing and what he would have felt Evelyn covered with a mask of happy phantom feelings. Proud of herself and her lift she let the crowd part around her as they crossed the street and she stayed still.

She toyed with the platinum ring and smiled about the man and his wife. As vanilla as his wife's fantasies were Evelyn was willing to bet that he would never tell his wife and if ever did Evelyn wished that she could be there and witness the unfolding of it.

Back at her bench Evelyn turned back to reading the people that passed by. Boring. Boring. Boring. Evelyn spun the ring on her finger growing bored with the people. This was the city, where was the excitement, the adrenalin, the life? Evelyn sighed and closed her eyes and leaned back to watch the clouds pass by. Her mind was still scanning when she ran into something she never had before in her life.

Evelyn quickly sat up and her eyes searched for what her mind had already found. There- She stood up and followed her new target. This was so bizarre. She tailed a man in his early twenties. The more she probed the less she got. Which didn't mean anything since she wasn't getting anything at all. Hell even celibate monk, especially celibate monks had dreams and fantasies. This guy, Mr black pants and green shirt had nothing to read and nothing to share. This wasn't possible.

She followed him and edged closer and closer forgetting about caution convinced that if she got closer she could be able to get into his mind. But it didn't matter how close she was, even at his side she couldn't get a thing. It was frustrating and she snatched the man's hand. Even with touch she couldn't read him and she pushed her other powers at him, forcing him to feel. She could feel that he reacted to that but still couldn't read a thing.

"What do you feel?" Evelyn asked flooding him feelings of pleasure and happiness. It was an assault on his whole being but she didn't care, she wanted to get to the bottom of this. She knew with what she was doing to him, the way she was twisting and manipulating him that to him it would feel, well, purely sexual in the most pleasurable way. "Do you feel anything?" She asked again pushing against him with her power even more forcefully. She need him to tell her that he felt that and while she could see a growing that maybe signed that he did she wasn't sure if it was a truth or just her being hopeful.
 
Back
Top