Random Gamer Silliness

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. First quest in Pandaria is bugged to shit. No-one has any controls on the copter.
 
Playing "Romance of the Three Kingdoms" - which is not in fact a kinky sex/travel game, but a simulation of war in China of yesteryear.

It's a nice Zen game for me (everyone else I know calls it boring) and I slowly build resources and armies, recruit my officers and spend two days or so beating up on Ancient China per scenario. Then I start over.

I create my own officers as well, who are mostly female and generally have names like "Bu Bu Ki Ti"

Occasionally there comes that moment where you see: "Bu Bu Ki Ti has taken Wu Hu from Cao Pi" Wu Hu and Cao Pi I didn't even make up. Real Chinese history there.

We make our own fun.

There was an emperor with the label of "the engineer." So much better than "the great" or "the terrible." Well, more specific, anyway.

Not sure how that relates to gaming. But, whatever.
 
There was an emperor with the label of "the engineer." So much better than "the great" or "the terrible." Well, more specific, anyway.

Not sure how that relates to gaming. But, whatever.

Mmmmmonkey Faaaaaaace!

There will be many ignobly named pandas created today. I see them when I go to battlegrounds and I want to kill my own teammates for lack of imagination or the wrong imagination entirely.
 
So... you're kind of awesome.

Hehe, thanks. I game and I'm a Otaku. Have been since 5. Gameboy, Gamcube, Nintendo 64, Dreamcast, PS2, DS, Gameboy Color, Xbox360, Wii, PS3. All I've ever had, then they got stolen. I just have my Xbox. No one is online. >_< I got Dead Island, Beat it. GoW, Beat it, Sims 3 RAPED it, Naruto Storm 2 RAPED it, Red Dead, eh. That game is a real timer eater. I love the fact it's real life version of the cowboy days but 10 minutes going across the map just to fall in water because the mission point is hidden is BS is to me mate.

I just need to get something new, question is wha...
 
Yay! I have achieved baby panda. I haz chopstix in my hairz and it's purple. Happy.

And the monkeys that jump on your back are awesome.
 
Oh, pet battles are fun. My Core Hound Pup, Pet Bombling and Creepy Crate are kicking butts and lighting them on fire.
 
Mmmmmonkey Faaaaaaace!

There will be many ignobly named pandas created today. I see them when I go to battlegrounds and I want to kill my own teammates for lack of imagination or the wrong imagination entirely.

Shortly after the midnight launch last night I saw one named Hongschlong. :rolleyes:
 
Mmmmmonkey Faaaaaaace!

There will be many ignobly named pandas created today. I see them when I go to battlegrounds and I want to kill my own teammates for lack of imagination or the wrong imagination entirely.

That's the nice thing about there being so few Pandas - not many of the good names are taken yet.
 
LEGO Indiana Jones. Good god.

Fuck. Yes.

So, speaking of Lego. Lego Star Wars story. Me and a friend of mine played Lego Starwars, just the two of us. As a result, in the deathstar, lego Luke was left to his own devices. So we snuck in in our stormtrooper outfits, managed to stay hidden through the entire level. We got Leia, and went to leave. As we passed the control room, Lego Luke turns around and just FUCKING STARTS SHOOTING EVERYONE FOR NO REASON- with that goddamn shit-eating grin he has.

Lego Luke is a sonofabitch.

https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVqJLAq_3mFJy3ULPtfjUrsEb6408DsDsgiVIo_ut-BRTlxHZg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top