Random Gamer Silliness

Status
Not open for further replies.
On line gaming has cause divorces and loss of jobs and has added to Americas plight with obesity.

*pelts VBM with small metal figurines from Warhammer*

Boooo! BOOOOO!

It caused my marriage, so I guess I'm just lucky.

For those weak minded individuals who cannot integrate games into their lives without it behaving like heroin...nah nah nah nah nah. Sucks to be you!

Don't mind VBM, I have him on iggy and as such didn't read what he said, but I'm sure it was aimed at me. He doesn't like me. It probably had nothing to do with you.

Don't mind VBM, I have him on iggy and as such didn't read what he said, but I'm sure it was aimed at me. He doesn't like me. It probably had nothing to do with you.

If I ignore him I can't pelt him with things when he asks me to do so obviously.

What does he think you did to deserve such a tangential attempt at sniping?

If you ask him, he'll probably tell you that I'm a horrible person. I'm not sure what I did to piss him off so much. It got to the point that every time I posted anything he would come right behind me and scream "LIAR" so I put him on iggy. If we were in kindergarten I'd think he had a giant crush on me.

you can iggy all you want old man.

iggy does not delete the truth.

Why would you ignore Very_Bad_Man? I mean, other than that he's a very bad man...

If I ignore him I can't pelt him with things when he asks me to do so obviously.

What does he think you did to deserve such a tangential attempt at sniping?

He invented a phony persona and plagued the GB with his fabricated stories to garnish sympathy.

He is Doll Parts except total fraud where she has some validity.

In my sig you see his other Alt.

If you ask him, he'll probably tell you that I'm a horrible person. I'm not sure what I did to piss him off so much. It got to the point that every time I posted anything he would come right behind me and scream "LIAR" so I put him on iggy. If we were in kindergarten I'd think he had a giant crush on me.

Oh. Okay.

Why would you ignore Very_Bad_Man? I mean, other than that he's a very bad man...

I'm not generally a person to put people on iggy or to then come back and be like, "Nananana, I can't hear you,". I was just trying to point out that he doesn't like me, and whatever insult she felt was probably directed toward me and not her.

And I got tired of reading his insults. I'm sure that they're funny to everyone else, but it just grew old. I was not exaggerating, there was a brief time when he would post about how he disliked me after nearly every post I made, and it got annoying, so I chose not to see them anymore. It wasn't some huge web drama thing, I just didn't find it as funny as I suppose everyone else did, so rather then make a huge web drama thing, I chose to ignore it.

He invented a phony persona and plagued the GB with his fabricated stories to garnish sympathy.

He is Doll Parts except total fraud where she has some validity.

In my sig you see his other Alt.

Evidence? I don't really accept "I troll him 'cause..." as a good reason.

Well, he's not dollparts or dollparts like and so far appears to be on topic and amusing.

Something you're failing to do, I might point out.

I'm not generally a person to put people on iggy or to then come back and be like, "Nananana, I can't hear you,". I was just trying to point out that he doesn't like me, and whatever insult she felt was probably directed toward me and not her.

And I got tired of reading his insults. I'm sure that they're funny to everyone else, but it just grew old. I was not exaggerating, there was a brief time when he would post about how he disliked me after nearly every post I made, and it got annoying, so I chose not to see them anymore. It wasn't some huge web drama thing, I just didn't find it as funny as I suppose everyone else did, so rather then make a huge web drama thing, I chose to ignore it.

Fucker you don't wanna make a huge web drama?

*Falls the fuck over laughing*

He does have a tendency to troll an individual completely off topic of any thread he's in.

He's the guy that jumps out of the crowd and shrieks "WITCH"! all the time.

Fine, so you don't like someone. Can you keep it on topic though? This isn't the "Once-Ler once gave me butthurt so I am going to insult the entire thread" thread.

Then he says he doesn't remember anybody and can't recall because it doesn't matter, and can't actually provide any links to juicy drama, so what's the point?

In his own words, Lit has no importance to him, but he follows certain people around like paparazzi?

Well, he's not dollparts or dollparts like and so far appears to be on topic and amusing.

You weren't around.

And you didn't insult his gramma or something serious?

You weren't around.

Yeah, but it's there, right? C'mon, hook me up. I just want to understand your motivations.

Give the guy a chance to defend himself or not, but I see you accusing people of being alts all the time and it just gets old without any neat-o draw back the curtain proof and sleuthing other than "That guy bugs me"

Don't be so fast on that. I know not dollparts, but I am a huge attention whore. You just haven't seen it yet. I won't deny that I'm a spotlight stealing, attention-craving diva. I mean, I stole this thread and I didn't even mean to. That's how hardcore I am.

All eyes on me in the center of the ring
Just like a circuis.

Again, part of the reason I chose to ignore him. I'll be goddamned if I give him the spotlight. Nobody gets my motherfuckin spotlight!

tumblr_m91dyxG22p1ro326o.jpg

He does have a tendency to troll an individual completely off topic of any thread he's in.

Fine, so you don't like someone. Can you keep it on topic though? This isn't the "Once-Ler once gave me butthurt so I am going to insult the entire thread" thread.

Then he says he doesn't remember anybody and can't recall because it doesn't matter, and can't actually provide any links to juicy drama, so what's the point?

In his own words, Lit has no importance to him, but he follows certain people around like paparazzi?

LOL

He has never given me butthurt

And you are referring to the alleged making fun of fat people thread:rolleyes:

that was not what i was doing but I can see how fat people took it to heart. :rolleyes:

Don't be so fast on that. I know not dollparts, but I am a huge attention whore. You just haven't seen it yet. I won't deny that I'm a spotlight stealing, attention-craving diva. I mean, I stole this thread and I didn't even mean to. That's how hardcore I am.

All eyes on me in the center of the ring
Just like a circuis.

Again, part of the reason I chose to ignore him. I'll be goddamned if I give him the spotlight. Nobody gets my motherfuckin spotlight!

tumblr_m91dyxG22p1ro326o.jpg

Yeah, but at least you make an attempt to be amusing while doing it.

Sounds reasonable to me.

"But how do you know she is a witch?"

"She looks like one!"

"They dressed me up this way... and this isn't my nose, it's a false one!"

"Oh?"

"Well, we did do the nose. And the hat."

"She has got a wart..."

LOL

He has never given me butthurt

And you are referring to the alleged making fun of fat people thread:rolleyes:

that was not what i was doing but I can see how fat people took it to heart. :rolleyes:

Well, then, cough up the goods.

Other than that, I'll just pelt you with fake replicas of health potions.

No, I'm not referring to that, I'm referring to seeing you post lots of things about people being alts of other people and then never actually having any proof.

You just revert back to "Hey, no big deal, I don't care, I'm better than this place."

I'm fine with it, I just can't understand where you're coming from if most of what I see from you is trolling and accusations that make no sense unless backed up with context.

If you really are just bored and want to get attention, admit it, and hang out and talk. I can give attention. I just can't give you legitimacy for every bit of whatever you decide to throw up on a board and then walk away like you didn't do it.

"But how do you know she is a witch?"

"She looks like one!"

"They dressed me up this way... and this isn't my nose, it's a false one!"

"Oh?"

"Well, we did do the nose. And the hat."

"She has got a wart..."

C'mon, lets see if I weigh the same as a duck.

You don't understand what you're about to unleash. The fury of my attention-whoring is not for mortal men.

tumblr_m8z2v0XorS1r2dbtpo9_r1_250.png

Hey, as long as it's interesting and occasionally funny, I'm all for attention whoring.

If I didn't want to talk to people, I probably wouldn't log in, and if it gets to be too much for my poor brain I can always ignore you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back