The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things change and honestly I could not take on a sub if I wanted too right now. With my health improving for the first time in years I am focusing on me, getting my life back together.

FD it was an innocent comment more concerned with timezones rather than your relationship with Shy.

It was not meant to provoke a debate.

Frankly, it is no ones business, whatever your relationship might or might not be ... but your own and that is how it should be and remain.

Again I apologize. :rose:

LT... Time to head to work *sighs* I so do not want to work today.:(

FD it was an innocent comment more concerned with timezones rather than your relationship with Shy.

It was not meant to provoke a debate.

Frankly, it is no ones business, whatever your relationship might or might not be ... but your own and that is how it should be and remain.

Again I apologize. :rose:

LT... Time to head to work *sighs* I so do not want to work today.:(

Enjoy your day.

I was simply pointing out I have no time or interest in having a relationship with anyone right now. I have other priorities.

LT: I miss snow.

I can't believe this year is close to ending. I seen to have lost months somewhere.

I've got to get a post up for SortofBeautiful, she's been super patient. And I've to finish the one that I started for DD, who is also super patient. Thankfully, the girl's out for most the night. Bad news is that there is football, too.

I've got to get a post up for SortofBeautiful, she's been super patient. And I've to finish the one that I started for DD, who is also super patient. Thankfully, the girl's out for most the night. Bad news is that there is football, too.

*slips in, hands on hips and arches a brow* What am I, chopped liver? *stomps her foot* Fine, be that way. You suck. :p

-Goes off to introduce himself to the new batch of help-

*yells after him* You leave the new batch Yeishia sent over alone, hear me?! Ice? ....Ice?... Damn you!

*hastily dashes for the mansion to give out tasks that will keep the new girls out of sight.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back