Native American Women.....

SEVERUSMAX

Benevolent Master
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Posts
28,995
Yeah, time to go there. Why leave them out? I've done Indian and Middle Eastern women, so why not celebrate Native American women? Some of the sexiest women I've met, including this one girl that works in components sales, are Native-American women. She's a Navajo/Navaho woman. Full-blooded, too. Short hair, tends to color and dye it, but she's pretty hot in a nerdy, geeky way. :devil:
 
Nice thread

Off the top of my head I can't think of any image that is specifically of a Native American Lady ( in this context )
I'm sure to have seen many but can't recall a specific look.

Nice thread Severusmax - a few links of your favs would've been a nice start.
 
Last edited:
i have a friend named Cat who is full-blooded Apache and she is gorgeous with dark skin and long shiny black hair and another named Jackie who is Navaho and has the fullest breasts i have ever seen, after Domme's of course. i could see myself spending hours just caressing and kissing them.
 
i have a friend named Cat who is full-blooded Apache and she is gorgeous with dark skin and long shiny black hair and another named Jackie who is Navaho and has the fullest breasts i have ever seen, after Domme's of course. i could see myself spending hours just caressing and kissing them.

They sound rather lovely indeed. :D
 
Native American

For a short period of time I dared a girl who was a full blooded Cherokee. I still remember her beautiful long raven colored hair. She had the most beautiful ass. Brings back good memories.
 
Back
Top