What Did Your Lover Call You Today?

He hasn’t spoken to me in a while, but he is the only one who instantly turns me on by calling me ‘baby’, or his baby :D It just feels different when he says it! And even just my name sends a spark through me. I work with so many people who haven’t bothered to learn my name, that it’s actually a bit of a shock to hear it!

He hasn’t spoken to me in a while, but he is the only one who instantly turns me on by calling me ‘baby’, or his baby :D It just feels different when he says it! And even just my name sends a spark through me. I work with so many people who haven’t bothered to learn my name, that it’s actually a bit of a shock to hear it!

Baby does it for me, too. Somebody called me that last Tuesday... :heart::eek:

If they could bottle a man's voice saying baby, they could call it Insta-Melt and make a mint!

Baby does it for me, too. Somebody called me that last Tuesday... :heart::eek:

If they could bottle a man's voice saying baby, they could call it Insta-Melt and make a mint!

It seems to be only when he calls me baby it gets to me. If I’m speaking when he says it, I instantly stop and find myself smiling a massive grin! There was one guy who called me it, and it made my skin crawl..

It seems to be only when he calls me baby it gets to me. If I’m speaking when he says it, I instantly stop and find myself smiling a massive grin! There was one guy who called me it, and it made my skin crawl..

That first part sounds delightful! :)

I've never been called pet names by anyone in real life. :/

That first part sounds delightful! :)

I've never been called pet names by anyone in real life. :/

That’s surprising, I feel like people like to give nicknames or pet names! I’m always called pet names at work, but that’s only because everyone is too lazy to learn my name. I even wear a name badge!

My ‘baby’ person is gone now, so no enjoyable pet names for me anymore.

My husband called me sweet cheeks this morning. And about 20 minutes ago he called me his sexy fuck toy. So I've heard it all today.

Today he called me Miss, and told me I was 'so mean.'

Which of course is code for 'really good.' :D

I didn't know walls could speak. But hey hang on, you mean animate lover?
Naah I gotta get me one of those some day.:D

He hasn't been my lover for quite a while now, but tonight he called me sweetie.

It was bittersweet, and now I have a lump in my throat and my chest suddenly hurts and I think something flew into my eye.

He called me 'Mistress,' more times than i can count.

I missed you, Mistress
Yes, Mistress
I'm finished, Mistress
Can i touch now, Mistress?
It's yours, Mistress
It feels so good, Mistress
I belong to you, Mistress
I want you, Mistress
Please, may i cum now, Mistress?
Thank you, Mistress

He's the only one i like it from.

Back