Girl really wants to spank people

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
Pretty simple premise. Kind young woman has come to find she is overcome with desire to spank certain people. The thought makes her drip and it reaches the point where every fantasy has to start with her spanking someone.

Of course, she's too nice and small to just grab someone and spank them...but if she was given even half a chance...

Some possibilities:

1. Classmate. Maybe it was in the locker room, maybe it was at a party, but either way, she saw her friend's bare or mostly bare buttocks and thinks it's the perfect type for a good spanking. She has to just work out how to get the chance.

2. Stepsister. Stepsis is a bit of a ditz but has a body that just won't quit. She's caught her sister looking and teases her, not knowing how much her timid stepsister wants to spank and roughly fuck her.

Stepsis does something that would get her in big trouble with her mom so she asks stepsis to try and get her and her dad to intervene. She says she'll do anything to convince her stepsister to help.

3. Mom's friend, pastor's wife, or nun. They go on and on how kids have it so easy as they never get the switch or paddle...so our girl decides to let them relive the glory days.
 
a friend she is playing a game or acting out a scene in a play that requires spanking or they do something that sparks her to slap them and the person gets excited and they both know right away they want to explore it....
 
Back
Top