Sexy voice

Jada59

Literotica Guru
Joined
Dec 28, 2017
Posts
23,941
Has anyone been attracted to someone's voice? If so, did the person turn out to be just as attractive to you in real life?

Right now there is a guy I know whose voice over the phone almost always causes me to orgasm. We have never spoken of sex or anything along those lines. It's just something about the sound of his voice. He does have a sexy voice in person as well but it is somehow more intense over the phone. And yes, he is very good looking too. At least to me.

Some years ago, I had a male friend who worked in a specialty men's clothing store. I had been in there a few times, mainly to talk to him for some reason. His coworker (I shall refer to him as D.), never bothered to even look at me.

But every time I called the store to ask for my friend, D. went nuts. Apparently *my* voice over the phone had pretty much the same effect on him. He kept begging my friend to hook us up.

Now I personally couldn't stand D. He was the snooty obnoxious type who seemed to think he was better than everyone else and rarely had a kind word to say to anyone. I even saw him insult customers based on how they looked, what they had on, etc. So hooking up with him was not something I wanted to do. Still, it was fun to call there and keep him on the phone for a few minutes so my friend could inform me later of how flustered I had made him.

Then one day, my friend invited me to a party at some bar where D. would be. We went in and bellied up to the bar. I sat right next to D. and struck up a conversation with him. At first he acted like he didn't know who I was, even though we had been introduced before. My friend then re-introduced us. He replied something to the effect of how he didn't like me.

I just smiled and batted my eyes at him, asking him, "Not even when I talk on the phone?"

He gave me a sort of angry but blank stare. And then I reminded him of some of the conversation we'd had earlier in the day. Mind you, we never had any sort of sexy talk at all. Just the kind of ordinary stuff you might say when calling a store.

He then let out some sort of hideous screech, threw his hands up in the air and fled the bar. It was too funny!
 
I went through a phase of beign really into audio porn. It hardly mattered what the person was saying, as long as her voice was sexy.
 
For me, I sometimes find the voices of women very pleasing, and some others slightly annoying. But for me it never was a big deal either way, so I can't say I was ever attracted to the voice that much.

I remember I once saw a porn clip with a non-japanese actress who sounded literally like some sork of pikachu, this over-the-top squeak-toy voice. THAT would be pretty much the only time that someone's voice would affect my attraction to them - and negatively at that.

Over the phone - if anything, I find that phone really strips everything from the voice for me. People I like to hear in person - I don't care that much for their voice over the phone.

The same doesn't go for quality audio recordings. They manage to translate the voices attraction for me rather well.
 
I called up a woman I used to date about forty years ago, to try to locate a friend we had in common. As we spoke, I remembered how sexy her voice was ... culturally sophisticated, yet with a purr that had me getting a hard-on as she talked. Her present voice was just the same, but maybe pitched a little lower.
 
voices

MMMMMM .....voices are so sexy ! and am a sucker for a man with a sexy deep voice who can carry on a good conversation. A few years ago i met a guy ( in a group chat with mutual friends ) we ended up talking on the phone and things led us having phone sex one night. We have yet to meet( due to distance ) but do induge in some hot phone sex
 
My ex-partner did a sex call-in line. Just talk low and slow, that's all that's needed. Don't umm. Don't squeak. Squeaky isn't sexy except for certain pervs you don't wanna know.
 
MMMMMM .....voices are so sexy ! and am a sucker for a man with a sexy deep voice who can carry on a good conversation. A few years ago i met a guy ( in a group chat with mutual friends ) we ended up talking on the phone and things led us having phone sex one night. We have yet to meet( due to distance ) but do induge in some hot phone sex

I agree to this post.
 
I have virtual friends with really sexy voice, I am falling for the low bedroom type voiced ones. Luckily, few of them look delicious as how they sound.
 
I’m very much into voice play. There are some voices out there that will make me weak, a kryptonite of some sort that all I want is to hear them speak forever. Basically an instant turn on. Also from what gathered, I have a soothing voice as well!
 
I’m very much into voice play. There are some voices out there that will make me weak, a kryptonite of some sort that all I want is to hear them speak forever. Basically an instant turn on. Also from what gathered, I have a soothing voice as well!

That's very nice. I seem to have the type of voice that people either love or hate! :D
 
That's very nice. I seem to have the type of voice that people either love or hate! :D

Oh? Do describe...

I thought about doing a recording someday, but I just prefer talking to someone privately via Skype or hangouts. It’s a lot more personal and I think it gives that nice surprise. Call me old school but I do prefer to talk over the phone than texting back and forth ;)
 
That's very nice. I seem to have the type of voice that people either love or hate! :D

Sorry to but in, but this made me smile. I can relate. What can we do, we cannot please everyone.

Every individual has his/her types and preferences.

I believe yours is lovely just the way you are :rose:
 
Has anyone been attracted to someone's voice? If so, did the person turn out to be just as attractive to you in real life?
Yes! This new guy came to work, and I could hear him in the hall as he was being introduced to everyone. God!! His voice! Instantly, I just wanted to close my eyes and have his voice in my head while I slid my hand into my panties...but that would have proved awkward when they came to my office for introductions. :eek:

Looks-wise, he does match his voice, for the most part. The way I'll describe him is that his looks are Clark Kent, but his voice is Superman. :)

We are involved in no way other than co-workers, and thank goodness he has no idea what I think about his voice, 'cause that would complicate it all up. It does make the office a better place to be, what with naughty thoughts and quick trips to the restroom for...reflection. :cathappy:
 
I've been told that my voice is sexy. My wife swore that she would warn her friends before they met me to wear a panty liner.

However, a couple of decades ago, I was doing some experimentation with recordings. Storytelling. One of my co-workers, who happened to be a confirmed lesbian, asked me for a copy of one of my efforts. Well, this just confused the hell out of me. I mean, why?


Well, I finally asked her one night about a week later... and she told me that she wanted it to listen to when insomnia kept her awake.

To add insult to injury, a few years later I had an early mid-life crisis with the requisite career change and became a teacher. And I was pretty well infamous for my lectures.

Well, one of my students was with me for almost the entire duration of her pregnancy. One day, after she'd graduated (with honors), she came back, carrying what to my jaundiced eye was a colicky baby if I'd ever seen one. And she asked if I would mind if she sat in on the lecture.

Of course, I said no. Compete with a screaming baby? Not Momma PuckIt's little boy.

I don't know where she went, but about a half hour into my lecture, she came back, with a sleeping baby in her arms, and mouthed "thank you."

A couple of days later, she was back, only this time during office hours. And she asked me if I had any tapes of my lecture series. The only one I had was for a defunct class I no longer taught, Legal Terminology. And I didn't figure she would want that since she had been one of my Computer Administration students.

But, she did.

And I asked her why.

She said that even before the little tyke hit the ground, the only thing that would calm him down every time without fail was me lecturing.

giphy.gif


Yeah, well. At least my wife thought my voice was sexy.
 
Oh? Do describe...

I thought about doing a recording someday, but I just prefer talking to someone privately via Skype or hangouts. It’s a lot more personal and I think it gives that nice surprise. Call me old school but I do prefer to talk over the phone than texting back and forth ;)

Dang! I forgot about this thread. I had one boss who called me "Golden Throat" and another who called me "Marge Simpson".

Someone here has been urging me to make an audio. If I can figure out how to do it, I will.
 
I went through a phase of loving talking to American women through Skype or Yahoo (back in the day), I did go through a filtering system of how sexy their voice was ... also had to be the right volume as well.

There is something crazy about hearing someone talk, not just their words and pronunciation, but the breaths taken and being able to visualise the mouth moving. Yes, it was kinda hot just to watch the woman talking too!!

I am a self-confessed accent slut too!!
 
I think defining a "sexy voice" is a very individual thing. A few years ago I was at a seminar with a couple of co-workers. One of the presenters was a new employee of our company. During a break, we were discussing the presentations. Let's call the presenter Jill.

"What did you think of Jill's presentation?" One of my buddies asked.

I tried to take the high(ish) road and avoid the obvious physical aspects (she was an attractive curvy strawberry blonde with large boobs and a tight sweater). She also had (and has) a very soft, breathless Marilyn Monroe type voice.

I replied "I liked the presentation. Very informative, but frankly that voice! She should record children's stories. She put me to sleep!"

"Oh really?" Answered co-worker number one. I couldn't get into the presentation with that annoying whispery voice. She needs speak louder and more clearly"

"Annoying?" Answered co-worker number two. "That is the sexiest voice I ever heard. I almost got a hard-on! I may have to go and be alone in my hotel room!"
 
I'm probably more likely to find any random person's voice annoying than sexy, but there have been a few who just have some kind of effect on me, sometimes despite my wishing they wouldn't. Especially if they know about it.
 
I think defining a "sexy voice" is a very individual thing. A few years ago I was at a seminar with a couple of co-workers. One of the presenters was a new employee of our company. During a break, we were discussing the presentations. Let's call the presenter Jill.

"What did you think of Jill's presentation?" One of my buddies asked.

I tried to take the high(ish) road and avoid the obvious physical aspects (she was an attractive curvy strawberry blonde with large boobs and a tight sweater). She also had (and has) a very soft, breathless Marilyn Monroe type voice.

I replied "I liked the presentation. Very informative, but frankly that voice! She should record children's stories. She put me to sleep!"

"Oh really?" Answered co-worker number one. I couldn't get into the presentation with that annoying whispery voice. She needs speak louder and more clearly"

"Annoying?" Answered co-worker number two. "That is the sexiest voice I ever heard. I almost got a hard-on! I may have to go and be alone in my hotel room!"

Oh yeah. I went to a past life regression thing. All women there. The woman who was going to regress us all had a very soft, quiet voice. Almost on the verge of squeaking. And she spoke extremely slowly. I can put myself into a trance state very quickly on my own. Did not need to listen to her droning on and on about what we should do to relax.

In the end, I didn't regress to anything. She told me I was repressing things and wanted a private session with me. Oh hell no! I was told by someone else that this means I do not need to know this information as I have gone to a higher vibrational level.

Everyone else seemed to think that this woman had a soothing voice. Me? I was torn between wanting to flee and wanting to clamp my hand over her mouth.
 
Back
Top