Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, who knew there were so many zombie related pics out there?! Fun. :D

Hope everyone is having a great Friday. :kiss::rose:

It was an interesting day. I have been at a trade show since Tuesday...and I actually saw zombies. (Ever been to a trade show?)

Today, when it ended, I hauled ass up the Florida Turnpike at 98 mph dealing with people who drive like zombies.

Sorry I was too busy to get FMHF going...

Strange art, but appropriate, I think...
tumblr_mhcj7l3I5c1qer734o1_500.jpg

Yes it is!

It's been a long day ladies and zombie hunters. Anyone want a drink?

I'm going to start with bourbon. Anyone want one while the bottle is out?

It was an interesting day. I have been at a trade show since Tuesday...and I actually saw zombies. (Ever been to a trade show?)

Today, when it ended, I hauled ass up the Florida Turnpike at 98 mph dealing with people who drive like zombies.

Sorry I was too busy to get FMHF going...

I've worked a few trade shows in my day. Sorry you had to deal with so many zombies. (((hugs)))

It's been a long day ladies and zombie hunters. Anyone want a drink?

I'm going to start with bourbon. Anyone want one while the bottle is out?

Maybe pour yourself a double? ;)

:eek:*jumps on Dave's back, hides my face against his neck* Eek! NO! This is why I stay INSIDE!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, wait, it's not really a zombie. That kitty was just standing on its hind legs. Nothing to worry about, Little One.

*sets a saucer on the bar and fills it with sweet cream.*

Awesome. So cool.

Nice to wear those around the bunker on the carpeted area so that the killer kittens don't wear off.

*snickers* Don't worry about me, I know how to keep the bottoms of my shoes from getting scuffed. :devil:;):cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back