Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your clevage is spectacular. Along with the other glimpses of your body you've shared with us. You are a total package.
 
Damn woman! I want to be your bra, corset, teddy, merriwidow, blouse, or anything else that it would take to snuggle up close to those heavenly breasts of yours. Hell, I'll even offer free tutoring.
 
Very nice, but I suspected so :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Thank you :)

wow love this thread

And I love having you on it!

lovely teasing shots, well done!

Teasing..who, me? ;)

So, so awesome.

Each and every one ;)

:kiss:

Your clevage is spectacular. Along with the other glimpses of your body you've shared with us. You are a total package.

Thank you for that fabulous compliment, and for visiting my thread!

Damn woman! I want to be your bra, corset, teddy, merriwidow, blouse, or anything else that it would take to snuggle up close to those heavenly breasts of yours. Hell, I'll even offer free tutoring.

But you do math and science and I don't... what other subjects do you tutor in? :D

love the new shot faded is my favourite one :)

Thanks babe! I hope you're having a fabulous day!
 
As an introduction...

In this thread you will find photos of myself as well as anything else I feel like sharing, namely art. (Poetry, public art, erotic writing, paintings, etc.) It will be a collage of sorts..of me as well as of anyone else who feels like contributing. I hope we can all enjoy ourselves!


And to begin..

i am glad you did. wonderful photos
 
so i know everyone gets lost in your breasts... can't blame them, but is that a henna tattoo on your hand/wrist?
 
My best friend and I were talking about getting this done... I think we will this summer. I would love to see a picture of it with it as the focal point.

I'm working on that picture! And if you're up in MSP and want to get it done, I know the best place :)

I have some! :rolleyes:

You haven't yet seen the ones I'm going to post in response to AJ...I'm so sneaky..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top