advice for an online daddy?

Splatman170

Really Really Experienced
I have experience as a daddy in the bedroom and around the house but what are babygirls looking for in an online daddy?

Hello, Splatman170.

I'm not sure that I can offer much in the way of what "baby girls" are looking for in an online dynamic, but if this a new experience for you, i'll just offer some general advice.

A long distance D/s relationship might be a little more challenging (there are some who dismiss virtual relationships, but again, i'm just offering some general advice, not trying to start a heated debate about the subject), but it is possible. You want to make sure that you and your submissive are safe, first and foremost. Be mindful of who you're forming a connection with, don't share or accept personal information. There should be in-depth discussions about tasks, playtime, punishment, and what is expected from the Dominant and submissive aspect.

Questions should be asked: What can be done to make the relationship work from a distance? What experience does your submissive have with online relationships? Is this going to be strictly an online dynamic or will there be face-to-face interaction at some point? Some of the same things that you encounter with a relationship outside of the internet.

As the Dominant in the relationship, have you considered how you will handle a sub-drop situation in an online dynamic? What about aftercare? These are also things to keep in mind when interacting with a submissive online.

Just find what will work for the both of you and I'm sure that your journey will be an enjoyable one. Trust and communication are key.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Hello, Splatman170.

I'm not sure that I can offer much in the way of what "baby girls" are looking for in an online dynamic, but if this a new experience for you, i'll just offer some general advice.

An long distance D/s relationship might be a little more challenging (there are some who dismiss virtual relationships, but again, i'm just offering some general advice, not trying to start a heated debate about the subject), but it is possible. You want to make sure that you and your submissive are safe, first and foremost. Be mindful of who you're forming a connection with, don't share or accept personal information. There should be in-depth discussions about tasks, playtime, punishment, and what is expected from the Dominant and submissive aspect.

Questions should be asked: What can be done to make the relationship work from a distance? What experience does your submissive have with online relationships. Is this going to be strictly an online dynamic or will there be face-to-face interaction at some point? Some of the same things that you encounter with a relationship outside of the internet.

As the Dominant in the relationship, have you considered how you will handle a sub-drop situation in an online dynamic? What about aftercare? These are also things to keep in mind when interacting with a submissive online.

Just find what will work for the both of you and I'm sure that your journey will be an enjoyable one. Trust and communication are key.

Good luck.

Ditto--especially the trust and communication considerations.

Definitely don't buy into the "internet Daddy" facade. Stick to your instincts: be kind to your submissive, be respectful of their limits. Accept the fact that due to distance, there will be struggles, and rules will have to be broken. Be realistic, don't let your ego get too big.

I feel like a lot of online Doms don't take aftercare or affection into consideration. It's easy to get your pleasure and log off with the "see ya!" mentality. But taking the time to talk to your partner and have casual conversations with them is what will ultimately hold your long distance relationship together.

In any case, communication is definitely key, so make sure you're comfortable with your partner *before* jumping into D/s roles. This way you're more familiar with their limits, with their emotions, and with their personality. It's really easy to be misconstrued over emails and such, so make sure you and your partner always understand each other! Even if it takes a long time to explain!

Those are just some tips from my experiences. Good luck!

An emotional connection like no other. Very intimate in some ways that are very different from real life. Life and responsibilities do get in the way, however, so there's a lot of give and take as far as time "together" goes.

But you get to talk about things that aren't shared with others. And there's always a thread...a quick "good nite" or a "good morning", and then other times when it's more back-and-forth and very erotic...stimulating.

I guess it depends though, on how you choose to communicate....texts, emails, or whatever.

Not sure how helpful that was, but I've enjoyed it very much. Being able to love someone like that is very fulfilling, at least to me.

Do all your posts requesting cam chats actually work? If so, good for you.

If not, I'd rethink your strategy. Girls, even online girls, like to feel kinda special. Not a wham bam cam thing.

Depends what you want. An ongoing online relationship or a quickie skype session?

Back