Does Anyone Else Have a Milf Fetish?

_Apocalypse_

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 3, 2014
Posts
140
I simply haven't been able to come to terms with mine! Ever since high school, I've had a thing for them. It's just something about that look...it drives me wild. Does anyone else have a thing for milfy women? Any experiences or fantasies you'd like to share? If given the chance, would you ever date or have a fling with a milf?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What guy doesn't have a MILF fetish? One of the things I first notice (more years than I'm going to admit) that made me realize I was getting older is that the women I started staring at and fantasizing about were pushing strollers or dragging snot nosed kids in tow.
 
have always had a thing for women 30 years old and up. Im now 55 and it still drives me crazy. When it doesn't ,please shoot me.
 
Yes and it all started with my stepmom and some of her friends a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.
 
My fascination was gradual. The realtor who sold us PIR first home was a MILF and I fantasize about her to this day. I remember I line she said, after I made a joke. She said, "Stop it! You're making me drool!." What I did was laugh but what I should've said was, "But I haven't even pulled it out yet!" Ba-doop-DOOP!

True story.
 
Yes and it all started with my stepmom and some of her friends a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.
You should write a fantasy ending to that story...

My fascination was gradual. The realtor who sold us PIR first home was a MILF and I fantasize about her to this day. I remember I line she said, after I made a joke. She said, "Stop it! You're making me drool!." What I did was laugh but what I should've said was, "But I haven't even pulled it out yet!" Ba-doop-DOOP!

True story.
I hope you'll have another chance!

I can't stay away from my milf fetish, it started with the music video Stacy's mom
She's still got it going on!
 
Oh yes. Some (not all) women age like wine... Those that do are irresistible.
 
Some might say I'm a MILF Enthusiast.

I can appreciate a young woman's beauty, but there is something special about a woman who has grown and matured. There is a certain beauty in age. Many women see an aged man as very attractive. I am a young man who finds an aged woman even more so.

Can we be best friends?
 
There is a certain beauty in age. Many women see an aged man as very attractive.

Yes there is, agreed. Only, none refers to those older men as DILFs or something similar. Because to be honest, I may get interested in younger guy now and then, but I am not his mother and I dont want to be called or seen as mother in such case. Therefore I find the entire MILF idea kind of appalling.
I am older, the fact that I am a mother has nothing to do with my sexual life and I prefer it to stay that way.
 
Who doesn't like MILFs, but I don't think of them as the twenty-somethings with kids. I'll gladly take the late-30s to late-40s MILFs instead. :devil:
 
Back
Top