How do I entice a married man?

(sorry for temporary thread hijack)

You really have some big brass vagina to talk about me being condescending and arrogant. Pot. Kettle. Black. Do us both a favor and stop projecting. It's not my fault if you can't understand me, it takes a mentality of more than a six year old to get it when adults talk.

There are more important things to worry about on this planet than you. So enjoy the iggy list, you earned it. ;)

I feel like I should give a speech or something! Maybe condescending or arrogant or the perfect combination of both.

224849__mmoore_l.jpg

I feel so proud. :heart:

Bit of a touchy moral subject for some, but I'm 21 and have become friends with a married guy in his 40s. His kids are grown up but his wife is lovely. He flirts with me a little but what are some subtle ways to show I'm interested too without making a fool of myself? Any constructive advice please? Xx

Don't listen to anyone trying to tell you not to do it, you have 1 life and if sexing him make both of you happy then DO IT!!

You can flirt back, looking into his eyes when he's talking, and also touch his arms or legs (if sitting down) while talking. Those common (i wanna fuck you signs) in bars etc.

Just don't get too involve, make it all about sex and not about breaking up his marriage. Read the signs, there are always signs of when when or the other is falling too deep and that's when you become reckless not covering your tracks. Keep me updated, cheating just turn me on LOL :devil:

Im not Christian, I have high moral standards.

Yeah. I'm well aware that non christians can have morals.

I was being deeply, deeply sarcastic. I thought the rolling eyes smiley would have conveyed that thoroughly. :D

Wow this thread is almost as painful as my balls right now... because I have some serious blue balls going on.

Wow this thread is almost as painful as my balls right now... because I have some serious blue balls going on.

Oh Christopher, it's too bad you'll be busy watching Monday Night Football. That's not gonna help your situation at all.

Let's all take a deep breath, relax and enjoy this beautiful waterfall.

ugly-69020434654.jpeg

Wow... Who else thinks the caterpillar that became this flighty beast drank a great deal of lager, played on a darts team, and formed it's chrysalid with fast-food wrappers and pizza boxes?

Oh Christopher, it's too bad you'll be busy watching Monday Night Football. That's not gonna help your situation at all.

MK, I'm going to be playing Far Cry 3. I'm not going to watch Monday Night Football.

I hate calling you MK by the way. I like calling you your real name. :)

Lol. That was funny! However, Brady's a douche! I'm from New England and cant stand the guy!!

All my feelings towards Brady are jealousy.

-Multi-ring quarter back
-Married to a super model that is worth twice as much as he is.

I hate the guy:)

WTF is all this shit? What happened to the hot young 21 y.o.? This thread is about a 21 year old woman seducing a 40 something married guy. Lets get back on topic.

BTW- Brady may be the best ever!

Hell yeah...

Don't listen to anyone trying to tell you not to do it, you have 1 life and if sexing him make both of you happy then DO IT!!

You can flirt back, looking into his eyes when he's talking, and also touch his arms or legs (if sitting down) while talking. Those common (i wanna fuck you signs) in bars etc.

Just don't get too involve, make it all about sex and not about breaking up his marriage. Read the signs, there are always signs of when when or the other is falling too deep and that's when you become reckless not covering your tracks. Keep me updated, cheating just turn me on LOL :devil:

And if robbing gas stations makes you happy, do it; and if you shoot someone in the process, hell, you have only one life, who cares if it destroys someone else's as long as it makes you happy.

And if robbing gas stations makes you happy, do it; and if you shoot someone in the process, hell, you have only one life, who cares if it destroys someone else's as long as it makes you happy.

Yeah, this. People who encourage hedonism without consequences are always the first to cry foul when they are wronged, too. There is a difference between seeking fulfillment, and selfishly seeking pleasure at the cost of others.

Bit of a touchy moral subject for some, but I'm 21 and have become friends with a married guy in his 40s. His kids are grown up but his wife is lovely. He flirts with me a little but what are some subtle ways to show I'm interested too without making a fool of myself? Any constructive advice please? Xx

OK, so reading through this thread, I see certain trends emerging, camps of don't do it, maybe do it, what the hell do it. I believe you need to elaborate on your intentions. Granted, anything could happen, but realistically, what is likely to happen, what would you like to happen?

Outcomes I could see:
1. He falls in love with you but you don't reciprocate.
2. You fall in love with him but he doesn't reciprocate.
3. Either party does something stupid to let his wife know, email, text, Facebook, etc.
4. You have a lovely tryst, mutually enjoyable, you keep it discreet, manage emotions, communicate expectations.

Hooking up with 90% of married guys ain't that hard. Take the flirting up a bit, pinch his ass, accuse him of looking at your tits and grin and tell him it's OK, tell him how bad you need to just get laid, whatever.

If a tree falls in the woods and no one hears it, does it make a sound? If a guy fucks a girl half his age, shows her a good time (and she him), and they keep it quiet, does anyone get hurt? It's life, live a little.

Yeah, this. People who encourage hedonism without consequences are always the first to cry foul when they are wronged, too. There is a difference between seeking fulfillment, and selfishly seeking pleasure at the cost of others.

How DARE you two Christian Fundamentalists come in here and rain on this parade? Go take your bible thumping holier-than-thou preaching elsewhere!

/somehowyou

Wow! You are one wacked out broad...

How DARE you two Christian Fundamentalists come in here and rain on this parade? Go take your bible thumping holier-than-thou preaching elsewhere!

/somehowyou

I didn't know insane asylums allowed the inmates to have computers.

/somehowyou

OK, I don't actually care about the arguing of this point that has been going on in this thread. But this still made me laugh.

OK, so reading through this thread, I see certain trends emerging, camps of don't do it, maybe do it, what the hell do it. I believe you need to elaborate on your intentions. Granted, anything could happen, but realistically, what is likely to happen, what would you like to happen?

Outcomes I could see:
1. He falls in love with you but you don't reciprocate.
2. You fall in love with him but he doesn't reciprocate.
3. Either party does something stupid to let his wife know, email, text, Facebook, etc.
4. You have a lovely tryst, mutually enjoyable, you keep it discreet, manage emotions, communicate expectations.

Hooking up with 90% of married guys ain't that hard. Take the flirting up a bit, pinch his ass, accuse him of looking at your tits and grin and tell him it's OK, tell him how bad you need to just get laid, whatever.

If a tree falls in the woods and no one hears it, does it make a sound? If a guy fucks a girl half his age, shows her a good time (and she him), and they keep it quiet, does anyone get hurt? It's life, live a little.

The last line sounds innocuous, and a lot of the time hookups like this can end up not making a difference in the marriage, but a lot of the times it does. For one thing, unless the husband is a total sociopath, he is going to feel guilty about doing this, and it can leave signs his wife will pick up on, often people who have even a fling become distant, angry, a lot of things towards the spouse. Or maybe she herself might feel guilty afterwords, you never know the impact. The thing about cheating is there often is impact even if no one knows about it directly, it comes out in other ways, and it is something for the girl to ponder (and no, I am not blaming her if this happens, the guy is involved, too). I am all for living life, doing what you need to do, I am no puritan, but I also think the attitude that if no one knows what is the harm has its problems when it involves a third party, in this case the spouse, is pretty cold and uncaring, it is like the thrill little kids get when they sneak extra candy or something past momma or something. The answer is there is no such thing as a 'no harm' situation here, even if they 'get away with it' I would bet that there is harm to the guy's marriage over it, could even be the seeds of its destruction, secrets like that fester IME.

I think the post your were responding to was sarcasm.

I believe so too. Her stuff is like Tolstoy. You gotta be reading somewhere around a 7 or 8 year old level to REALLY catch the brilliance. I'll get there one day, if the good 'lawd' wills.

Back