Need a story on my GF

I_am_done

Really Really Experienced
I would like to hear a nasty story on my GF...any one interested please post the story here or PM me.

I would like to hear a nasty story on my GF...any one interested please post the story here or PM me.

How exactly does one hear a story on their GF? Have her lie down and place an old timey boom box on her tummy, loaded with an audio book?

How exactly does one hear a story on their GF? Have her lie down and place an old timey boom box on her tummy, loaded with an audio book?
I like to read it while thinking about her in that situation .

I like to read it while thinking about her in that situation .

How is anyone supposed to know anything about your girlfriend with no information whatsoever. What situation?

It seems you have something specific in mind, but are hesitant to elaborate.

How is anyone supposed to know anything about your girlfriend with no information whatsoever. What situation?

It seems you have something specific in mind, but are hesitant to elaborate.
check out her details below
5'7 tall
34d boobs (firm & tight)
Fair skin and black hair
Natural hairy
Pink clit and pussy lips
Already had sex with 3 guys (experienced)
Virgin ass (never fucked not even finger)
Round ass
34-30-34 vital stats

I was sitting at this bar and noticed a hot chick a few stools away. She was about 5'7" tall, with fair skin and black hair, and I'd estimate 34d boobs, firm and tight. She also had a nice round ass. Anyway, I bought her a drink. She came over to thank me, and I asked her to suck my cock. She grabbed me by my tie and dragged me into the ladies room. She knelt down on the floor, undid my pants, and sucked me dry.

I never saw her again, but if she ever comes back to the bar, I'm going to fuck her virgin ass.

I was sitting at this bar and noticed a hot chick a few stools away. She was about 5'7" tall, with fair skin and black hair, and I'd estimate 34d boobs, firm and tight. She also had a nice round ass. Anyway, I bought her a drink. She came over to thank me, and I asked her to suck my cock. She grabbed me by my tie and dragged me into the ladies room. She knelt down on the floor, undid my pants, and sucked me dry.

I never saw her again, but if she ever comes back to the bar, I'm going to fuck her virgin ass.
does this happen in real life...i guess not..

You've given us a physical description of your gf, but big deal, so what, she's a slim girl. She's probably very nice. What's the basis of your nastiness (why nastiness? - but maybe that's just me, not getting off on nasty). You expect us to mind-read your kink? You've given us nothing to work with, here.

You've given us a physical description of your gf, but big deal, so what, she's a slim girl. She's probably very nice. What's the basis of your nastiness (why nastiness? - but maybe that's just me, not getting off on nasty). You expect us to mind-read your kink? You've given us nothing to work with, here.
please ask me all the details as i am not sure what to tell here....ask anything here

where r the story tellers ? wake up

You are basically asking people to write you personalized smut, without providing much feedback or information. I doubt anyone here will end up being interested, but fiverr is a decent site to find writers that you can hire. It might be worth looking into?

i dont know but I keep coming back to this topic, its so appealing and exciting that I just love to read about it....Is there anyone who is interested , I am open to anyone.

i dont know but I keep coming back to this topic, its so appealing and exciting that I just love to read about it....Is there anyone who is interested , I am open to anyone.

Probably easier to find a story about somebody with the same name as your GF, and imagine it's about them....

Not enough detail

By the time you've given enough detail to make a good story - well - you've already basically written the story.

Here's your dirty story

"My Armenian-Swedish girlfriend is so generous! She likes to give orgasms to everybody! But I keep her away from the animal shelter. Anyway, she came home the other night with a bottle of piny Greek wine in her purse and a splort of Greek-guy cum oozing down her leg. 'Just another day,' she said, blowing me to stiffness and planting her well-lubricated cunt on my ramrod-hard cock. 'Same old stuff. Hey, want a piroshki?' I drank the wine instead."

The rest is all embellishment.

If you want to drum up interest, you have to give people more to work with. If you've been a site member since July, you should be familiar with the categories of stories people write. Most authors tend to focus on the things that turn them on, so if you want the right author you should at least give some information so a prospective author can figure out what the kink or fetish is. "I have a fantasy about my girlfriend hooking up with two women at a bar" or "I have a fantasy about my GF with the virgin ass being the subject of an anal gangbang" would be examples that might get the ball rolling.

I've written two stories for couples, and I found it kinky and enjoyable to do it, and so did they, but I'm on other projects and won't be doing that again for a while.

Back