Mutual stroking

Id love to do some mutual stroking on skype with a willing partner. Pm me for skype contact
 
[Underage content prohibited per Literotica forum rules]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
While for years I had feelings of shame for my early gay sex life, I've got over them and have come to terms with those feelings and realized that it's part of who I am and I'm quite at ease now with my desire for sex with other guys.
 
Voyeur

One of my hottest fantasies is to sit next to another guy while we watch some hot sex. (The people we're watching don't know we're watching.) We admire their lovely bodies, moan at the heat they're generating, start to massage our cocks, then each other's cock....
 
[Underage content prohibited per Literotica forum rules]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
hey...

One of my hottest fantasies is to sit next to another guy while we watch some hot sex. (The people we're watching don't know we're watching.) We admire their lovely bodies, moan at the heat they're generating, start to massage our cocks, then each other's cock....

Not sure if ANYONE could have as much as you are thinking about???
NOW---, yours is a head that I would like to take a peek into.
 
I’d love to join someone for some mutual fun. Have done it on skype and would love to again but dying to feela hand on me to help reach that perfect climax
 
I love reading stories or looking at pics and vids, and of course I stroke and milk myself gently.....trying to stay on edge for as long as possible.
I sometimes chat as i am doing this, and swap pics of the ones who are the hottest......how many others find the sharing makes it more exciting?
Have many of you got a mutual buddy who milks you as you watch vids or look at pics together?
Do you consider yourself Bi if you milk another guy...or he milks you ?

PM’s always open :)

Why not spend time or an agreeable moment with a like minded person? More power to you. Are bi because of it? Tougher question to answer. Maybe you have tendencies?
 
I love stroking my cock in the presence of another guy. Usually it leads to more than stroking.....just sayin'.....:rolleyes:
 
I love mutual stroking. I love the feel of another cock in my hands, feeling it pulse and throb, sensing the warmth.....I love watching as he strokes his own, how the pre cum oozes from the head. The simply thrill of sitting so close to each other, your thighs are pressing into each other.....as you're stroking and cuming.....Mmmm....delightful.....:heart:
 
Back
Top