girl going to a strip club

I have been to quite a few with my hubby. I do enjoy it and often get attention from the dancers. ;)

Lesbian ladies at strip clubs!

I think that one of the hottest (and rarest) things to find on a video are scenes showing a lesbian woman (or a group of lesbian women) going to a strip club to watch the pretty girls dance for them! It's such a simply idea that's ALSO incredibly erotic, so why isn't there more of it?

I love watching older lesbian women ogling pretty girls dancing nude for their pleasure! But no, that doesn't mean showing pretty strippers putting on a "lesbian show" on-stage for a bunch of male customers. That's just LAME! I've also never particularly cared for those videos showing a stripper giving a sexy lap-dance to another stripper!

Lesbian biker chicks may cause problems at bars/nightclubs in real life, but they're AWESOME when shown in an erotic video visiting a strip-club (or in erotic literature)! The idea of a butchy-looking lesbian biker getting a private lap-dance from a pretty young woman is YOWZERS-HOT! And yes, if she ends-up taking the pretty female stripper home with her and later doing her doggy-style with her strap-on, that's HOTTER STILL!

I've also always loved the idea of a lesbian birthday party where the woman in charge has hired a beautiful young woman to strip for the lesbian birthday girl, with the women in attendance ALL enjoying the pretty girl slowly taking off her clothes while sensually wiggling her pretty ass for their enjoyment/entertainment!

This is such an AWESOME idea - I can't help but wonder why we don't see more of it in literature and on film?

Lesbian ladies ogling pretty female strippers is YOWZERS HOT!

Material prohibited under forum guidelines

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw the movie BarbWire, starring Pamela Anderson when it came out; I remember being, lets say, intrigued, by the amount of girls that were there to see it.

Thank you, Followmenow6969_2, for posting those incredibly hot clips showing lesbian women enjoying beautiful nude girls at strip clubs!

Earthly1 writes: "I saw the movie BarbWire, starring Pamela Anderson when it came out; I remember being, lets say, intrigued, by the amount of girls that were there to see it."

Imagine how much HOTTER that film could have been had Pam been shown giving a (lesbian) woman a sexy lap-dance - with that woman later shown taking pretty Pamela to her bed?

Pamela-Anderson-Naked-01.jpg

I think that one of the hottest (and rarest) things to find on a video are scenes showing a lesbian woman (or a group of lesbian women) going to a strip club to watch the pretty girls dance for them! It's such a simply idea that's ALSO incredibly erotic, so why isn't there more of it?

I love watching older lesbian women ogling pretty girls dancing nude for their pleasure! But no, that doesn't mean showing pretty strippers putting on a "lesbian show" on-stage for a bunch of male customers. That's just LAME! I've also never particularly cared for those videos showing a stripper giving a sexy lap-dance to another stripper!

Lesbian biker chicks may cause problems at bars/nightclubs in real life, but they're AWESOME when shown in an erotic video visiting a strip-club (or in erotic literature)! The idea of a butchy-looking lesbian biker getting a private lap-dance from a pretty young woman is YOWZERS-HOT! And yes, if she ends-up taking the pretty female stripper home with her and later doing her doggy-style with her strap-on, that's HOTTER STILL!

I've also always loved the idea of a lesbian birthday party where the woman in charge has hired a beautiful young woman to strip for the lesbian birthday girl, with the women in attendance ALL enjoying the pretty girl slowly taking off her clothes while sensually wiggling her pretty ass for their enjoyment/entertainment!

This is such an AWESOME idea - I can't help but wonder why we don't see more of it in literature and on film?

Hear! Hear!

Thank you, Followmenow6969_2, for posting those incredibly hot clips showing lesbian women enjoying beautiful nude girls at strip clubs!

Earthly1 writes: "I saw the movie BarbWire, starring Pamela Anderson when it came out; I remember being, lets say, intrigued, by the amount of girls that were there to see it."

Imagine how much HOTTER that film could have been had Pam been shown giving a (lesbian) woman a sexy lap-dance - with that woman later shown taking pretty Pamela to her bed?

Pamela-Anderson-Naked-01.jpg

Not a Pamelafan...

I love butchy-lezzie biker-chicks, either at a strip club or pretty much anywhere!

Beautiful nude female strippers entertaining lesbian women with erotic lap-dances!

dnk_girls_kissing_2236.jpg
dnk_girls_kissing_2294.jpg

I wish that MORE people made videos showing pretty girls stripping for other women!

Adrianne-Palicki-and-Emmanuelle-Chriqui-lapdance.gif

There's just something deliciously kinky about lesbians watching a pretty girl dance!

Butchy lesbian customer waits for pretty female stripper to light her cigarette!

tumblr_ootfttNaNp1vysr1to1_500.jpg

Pretty female stripper at a lesbian club, circa 1953, with customers ogling her body!

0d725bacd37e4d9fbc90205609bd59e7.jpg

Back