Mature Women 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha! There is YOUR "bread & butter," my dear friend! (You know mine!!! 😊 ) I've gotta say...these sexy, public restroom/dressing room selfies are pretty damned hot! I see why they get you goin'!!!

She's a luscious, mature babe, for sure!!! 💓

it just turns me on knowing these sexy ladies are in a public setting....and stripping down or pulling their titties out for a selfie.. or the ladies that have found they can host a tumblr thread or make a homemade masturbation vid....and post it... willingly...to fucking HOT.
every now and again...ill get a text from MrsK, that has a dressing room pic....hehe

it just turns me on knowing these sexy ladies are in a public setting....and stripping down or pulling their titties out for a selfie.. or the ladies that have found they can host a tumblr thread or make a homemade masturbation vid....and post it... willingly...to fucking HOT.
every now and again...ill get a text from MrsK, that has a dressing room pic....hehe

She sounds soooo HOT!!! You're a lucky guy, Klip!!!

And the reason we are not seeing these? :)
But seriously, Klip, just slip it in one of your great threads... No questions asked.

I so love this thread, I visit at least once a day. A mature woman so confident in her body and sexuality is about as sexy as it gets, I love all these women and would love to give them the attention they want and deserve. Long live this thread!!!

I am in 100% agreement

tumblr_orjnx7ayME1rid6jco1_540.jpg

just wow

As a consummate purveyor of mature women this is exactly what I had in mind when I started this thread. Thanks for the post, Settledseas.

i , along with a great many here. Thank you
for starting so wonderful a thread. and the many others that post the beautiful picture of mature women. . ..
thank you Mens. . :cool:

i , along with a great many here. Thank you
for starting so wonderful a thread. and the many others that post the beautiful picture of mature women. . ..
thank you Mens. . :cool:

I have to agree, this thread is usually my first stop when I check in, I adore the mature ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back