editor needed for explicit fantasy world

kalandrie

Virgin
Joined
Dec 9, 2018
Posts
5
Hello all :)

i have a story about a very explicit fantasy world and would need someone to edit the english stuff. :p

This story is about 6.200 characters. This is the second story of a world i have created. Maybe if helps for your decision to read the first one

Link removed by mod


The stories play in the same world but have different places and characters. I hope you dont understand it as commercial or something... :/ its really just to have something how my stories look like...

The story in the link is edited by someone, but i cant add more stories without paying membership, so im here...to explain that too...

And to make things longer.... the beginning of the new story i want to publish here. It has not so much explicit stuff at the start, so thats why the link... but to give you a sight of what you would work with, i guess:

It was a long and hard day for Salina. She was walking for hours to the next city. She was on an empty road on her way to a new place and hasn’t met anybody since she left the village at midday where she started her mission. Luckily for her she got on a busier road, used by many merchants. And as these roads cover a long distance between cities, there were some taverns along the way for tired wanderes.

Salina was just arriving at an old tavern as the sun was settling down between big green trees. She entered the building without hesitation and the men near the entrance door noticed her. The redheaded girl smiled and enjoyed how they looked at her. Like new meat, ready to be explored. She was wearing thigh high leather boots, which were hold with a garter belt to stay in place, a small black thong and a belly free top over her big round tits. She also had a regular belt around her slim waist with a sword and a small leather bag.

The inside of the tavern was decent crowded with men and girls. There were mostly traders and Adventurer enjoying the evening and the cumdumps. Some whores were sitting on a man’s lap to ride their cocks and have their tits fondled, being relaxing toys after a hard day or kneeling under a table to have their throats used so gently by the men.

Maybe smaller size to make the post look smaller?

I really hope all of this is fine... :/
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top