Make your reader climax in 200 words or less

you're a bit over, at 400 words exactly. But I loved it. now I have to go see what else you have written. Is it all like that?

Just take it as two 200 word stories Sgt.
My stories are more realistic in context and not so surreal. I do give a pretty good description of what's going on to keep you interested.:D
 
Just take it as two 200 word stories Sgt.
My stories are more realistic in context and not so surreal. I do give a pretty good description of what's going on to keep you interested.:D

Oh, don't get me wrong, I loved it. Great post.
 
'Why did I agree to let her do this? I've never done this before, but she turns me on so much. Fuck is she ever hot!'

The thoughts raced in my mind as I watched her deftly finish cuffing my wrists and ankles in leather. That immediate sense of giving control to her, had my head swimming with verite thoughts of pleasures unknown, yet imagined.

Her eyes held me with the look of a Tiger focused on its prey, as she led me to the wall. I felt the submission sink into me as I walked behind her willingly.

"Back against the Cross and spread your arms and legs for me." Her words soft and direct, confirming the validity of her dominance.

The cool wood made me shiver, as I backed against it. Goosebumps rose on my skin as my wrists and ankles were united with the metal rings, my body taut with suspension.

'I'm still not sure about this ball being stuck in my mouth. I feel so out of control and nervous. Fuck she looks hot in leather. God, I'm getting a hard-on right now thinking about her doing me.'

"Now a blindfold and we're ready to play."

Her words took my apprehension level a few more degrees to nervous, as she slid the black leather mask over my eyes.
 
The curtain fell after the final scene of 'Antony & Cleopatra.' Liv walked out in front to take her bow. Her Cleopatra was a wonder to behold. She felt an electric spark run through her as she stood before the audience as they applauded. After the cast all made their bows, the stage was dark and Liv sat down on the bed looking at the wooden floors. Playing Cleopatra was a fiery experience and she was still shaken by the scenes with Caleb, who played her Marc Anthony.

She was deep in thought as Caleb quietly came to stand before her. She looked up at him silently as he brushed his fingers softly through her dark hair, looking into her still heavy blue-lidded eyes. There was a hush of sensuality that ran across her skin as she felt his strong hands run down her bare arms. She inhaled deeply and rose to meet his gaze.

Like two jungle cats they came close to one another, smelling each other's necks, their lips painfully close to skin, and hands painfully close to zones of erogeny. Life was imitating art.
 
This is a small snippet of a story I started to write, but abandoned and never returned to until this little challenge. Surprisingly, it is just under 200 at 196. -

The lush wetness of her mouth made him groan appreciatively.

He knew, despite his overset state, he should judge his partner’s depth so his length wouldn’t choke her. Deciding he wouldn’t push for the back of her throat, he started to withdraw then hissed in surprise when she bared sharp teeth, effectively caging his cock.

“Yes, m’sweet, ok” he soothed, stroking the blond hair teasing his thighs. She released him, then did a spectacular swirl with her tongue and somehow managed to gulp him even further. Feeling a small hand gently palm his balls caused all the saliva in his mouth to dry and he thrust his hips forward, no longer caring if she could take him or not.

He glanced down, trying to see the angel’s face with a whore’s mouth, but her features were blurred and indistinct. Feeling the familiar tingle low in the small of his back, he forgot her identity and concentrated on the nearly unbearable pleasure she gave him.

It was the long fingernail delicately scratching between his heated flanks that sent him over the edge. When he came, he felt her swallowing as if his cum were manna from Heaven.
 
Last edited:
The fan kept us sane by blowing the night atop our skin, even when the satin was no longer smooth. Her thighs were spread; warm, quivering flesh in my hands. Lips kissed. Her head arched backwards into the pillow, the taste of our embrace glistened on my mouth. Unmistakably sweet. A wide lap yielded a coat of nectar on my tongue.

"mmMMm," I moaned, curled tongue stretching and flapping open in her depths.

The scent of arousal slid beneath my nose and pleasure spilled across her face. Two digits searched for the filthy O, my mouth against her clit.

"Uggh..hhhuuUhh"

There...

"Ooo..ooooOoOo..Fffu"

"Look at me."

I gathered my breath before urging her screaming wall with intent. Sucking gently, I saved my wind. The tremble began. Large sets continued rising faster, out of place, and then the calm arrived. With fresh and rapid fingers I prodded the shattering flood, my mouth pursed in suction.

"Cum for me baby," I moaned into her clit, "Yea," my digits, exhausted, continued to beg, "mMmmm."

My fingers left, but an eager tongue dove into her gushing fever.

It slowed with her waning rush, "Good girl."

By morning, the sheets were dry again.

--200 words exactly (so says Abiword).--
 
Last edited:
Here is mine.

I can’t help it. The gentle timbre of his voice leaves no way out. The soft carpet under my knees, caresses and scratches and bending over at his behest, I place my fingers onto this same carpet, my knuckles white while every inch of my back is alive as the microscopic nerves react to the cool air that is exhaled from his sweet lips. I am without words in this moment, opened to him visually, submitting to his will, and I am thankful that my knees rest on the ground for I fear they would go out on me. I hear the whispered footfalls around me, and my ears perk, but I dare not look up.

A supple piece of leather strokes my skin, raising goose bumps in its parade down my spine. When the leather is lifted from my skin, I whimper, the noise dying inside my lips. Outwardly, not a muscle twitches while I wait for the strike that is coming, inwardly my mind alight with fears for the next minute. Finally, the decadent sting as the leather pecks at my skin, and I am freed from the flame of pain as it melts into pleasure. (198)
 
my muse would ask that i not post this. however, she and i have been at odds for days; our wants and needs contrast. she lost this battle, but it's back into the fray for me.

He was walking along the black sandy beach of Wai‘anapanapa State Park when he stopped abruptly, noticing right away her beautiful hand techniques. She wore only a long grass skirt that lightly touched the surface of the sand as she moved.

Her name was Okalani and she danced to honor the ocean. Initially, her hips swayed slowly and gracefully. Her hands poised in respect of the waves. Her topless bronze skin glistened in the warm climate. Then her moves became more complicated and sultry. He watched her hips rise, fall and twist vigorously. Her well fleshed breasts swayed against the mild, subtle scented air.

Okalani turned toward the impressive sea caves, the small of her back on display for him. With flawless agility, she leaned backward and undulated her hips in a way that produced an animal-like growl from her male voyeur. She returned to her original position and flicked a glance over her shoulder. A breeze danced across her face, taking several strands of lengthy, onyx hair with it. With her hands suspended above her head, her hips began to wind with great enegry. As she wordlessly beckoned to him, he smiled then followed obediantly.

Aloha -- (198 words of garbage)
 
The sun was going down as I reached the beach. I looked at that ruined shack. I saw a glow, of a cigarette. She was there.

I came closer. The body to that cigarette appears slowly. I know that body, as it was in rage. Now it was in completely relaxation. Her face, still trying to look unimpressed, couldn't reveal a rage in her, but she seems to have a little craving. A little craving for me. This was no put-on. We would be together.

She took me in the darkness of the shack. Down. Touching. Yes, I exist. One last smoke to show me I can't escape. "Scared?" I could feel the heat in her mouth, as she said that. Her hand, moving under my shirt, seems to burn. The heat of her face came closer. The smoke taste of her lips mixed with something unusual to a kind o voodoo. I was her fate. Her tongue burned inside my mouth, making moves of years of experience. Her body shaked, was kissing with her. A kiss of infinite desire.

Her lips moved away from mine. Still wet. Took a smoke. "Thats cool" she said, before doing it again. (200)
 
Hush (167 words)

It's my first post and this thread caught my eye. I figured this is as good a place to start as any.

Hello Lit.

Anyway, here's my dirty story at 167 words.

This outfit is ruined.

I can see it in your face as I push the head of my cock against the tight bottom of your pussy and another flood of syrupy-thick cum pours out of you. The way you dig your nails into my hip and bite your own hand to keep from screaming tells me that if I don't cum soon we'll both lose our jobs.

I put a hand over your mouth and with the other, lift one of your slender legs high enough for me to rest your heel on my shoulder. I grip your thick-soled sneaker right on the laces and, after moving your apron out of the way so I can watch it go in, push my cock into you until it disappears and I can feel the curve of your back on the tip of it.

I smile as you scream directly into the palm of my hand and...actually, keep doing that.

The biting is kind of turning me on.
 
Welcome to Literotica, MasterRamses. I enjoyed reading your contribution to the thread, look forward to seeing more of your pieces. Enjoy your stay within these walls.

Be golden.
 
Bastet waited at the foot of her bed. The conduct reform sessions had gone well, as demonstrated by the way he crawled into the room.

Asar-hap was worshipped far beyond the boundaries of Egypt. In her presence, none of that mattered. He stopped at her feet, planted his hands firmly on the ground and moved downward. He resisted the temptation to look at her or touch her at this stage. "Greet me," she demanded.

"Good afternoon, Lioness." Asar-hap kissed her feet delicately then assumed his normal posture: on his knees with his head down and hands behind his back. "Worship me," she ordered. Without delay, Asar-hap removed her sarong. He locked his hands behind his back and leaned forward. Bastet mewled softly as his fleshy tongue parted her soft folds and entered her sweet spot. She was moist, warm and he luxuriated in the way her body responded to him.

Her nectar dribbled from the sides of his mouth. Her hips moved like a serpent before filling his vessel with her milky essence. He swallowed obediently, returning to his kneeled position, "Thank you, Lioness." Her musky scent lingered on his palate and he was grateful.

"Good boy," she purred. (199)
 
I sit on the desk in front of you wearing silky black panties . I slide to the edge of the desk and place my feet on the arms of your chair, encircling you. You raise your eyes from my lethally long stiletto heels, to my ankles, up the curve of my calves to my strong inner thighs.

I am excited by your perusal, by the obvious erection straining against your pant leg. I wonder if you can see the arousal dampening my panties. I want to rip them off and bare myself fully to your gaze. I don't, however, because this is your fantasy.

"Lean back on your elbows."

Only five words spoken in your low husky voice, but each one a weight you've pressed into my skin.

I lean back as you bid; the angle is uncomfortable, but allows you the perfect view of my body. I am vulnerable ; I have no control in this encounter.

"Push aside the panties."

Four words this time, but no less potent. I keep my weight on one elbow and reach lower to reveal the full pink lips of my labia.

"Do not come," you warn before licking my distended clitoris.

(200)
 
Last edited:
...right before you come (199 words)

this is fun, I had to do it again...

You close your eyes right before you come.

I never noticed it before, but your big toe is brushing my ear and your toes curl when you...well, you already know that, you're the one who told me.

We both look in the direction of the kitchen and stare at the dim hallway where we can hear the sound of our dishes clinking against one another in the sink. When I hear the scrape of iron against iron, I know that Anna is washing the pots and hasn't stopped to eavesdrop.

Looking down, I can see you still looking in the direction of the kitchen, tilting your head as if there were some way you could see to the opposite end of the room where Anna is. You don't look up at me until your heel is on my shoulder, the hard stitching on the leather scraping my cheek as I start to push into you, rocking you against the wall.

I lift you slightly so the table doesn't bump the wall and when the only sound either of us can hear is the slippery "squish" of my cock sliding in and out of your pussy you close your eyes.
 
Last edited:
Kian lifted Arike's arm while she slept; his lips soon connected with the bare, supple flesh. He smiled while inhaling the soft, pleasant floral scent.

"Smell so good."

He sprinkled her armpit with soft kisses. Mangled sheets slipped away from Arike's slumbering body. Gentle predator that he was, he mounted her. Arike moaned and shifted underneath his strong frame. A breeze from outside flirted with their outline. Kian lowered his head and used his tongue as a brush; stroking the soft canvas of her armpit. His phallus grew against her glistening jewel, throbbing for access.

"So wet, vixen."

Even in her sleep, a smile settled on her lips as he gently guided his way into her juicy core. She was tight and her lips pulled at his rigid manhood. Her eyes parted slightly, her hips softly winding against his pelvis. Kian growled against her collarbone as he became more absorbed in his vixen. Arike's legs curled around his waist, gripping it tightly and selfishly. Her sultry moans saturated the room and Kian pushed himself deeper inside her silky walls. . . .

the release was a union -- his body fell gently against hers in ecstasy.

He whispered, "Rest now, vixen."

They did. (200)
 
Beaver.

It was all he could think about.

Beaver slick and wet and freshly dripping.

Beaver that challenged him, tested him, brought him to the edge and kept him there, body thrusting forward and face almost in the wetness.

It was not as though this was his first time. Yet still the surging moments transfixed him, the flow that promised the flood.

She called out to him, but he was lost within this special place, beyond all sound other than the squelching of his questing fingers. Beyond all sights other than this liquid darkness.

She called out again, louder this time, and he realised she was coming.

Eventually she asked:

‘Are you near to finishing?’

He nodded, and with one last effort reached completion.

‘Oh, darling’ she said. ‘That’s good. So much better than before.’

He pushed back from the edge.

Stood at her side, looking down at the way he’d managed to shift the latest log pile to be built there, blocking the little river tributary and threatening, as before, to cause a flood strong enough to inundate their land and wreck the vegetable garden again.

They gazed at the remnants of the dam.

‘Fuckin’ beaver,’ he grinned.



:)
 
Her dark reddish hair fell in waves around her face and caught the light from the sun. She looked at me with a frankness that made my blood run hot and I felt the slow burning of desire begin in my stomach and radiate downward making my sex grow wet and my clit harder. My nipples stiffened and I could feel them straining against the material of my white cotton blouse as I stared at her. I came close to her, close enough to feel her breath on my neck as I moved in curving my sex to touch hers and placing my hands firmly on her ass. I felt the flesh on my arms begin to tingle as she touched my hand. She calmly took it and moved it around front, placing it between her thighs as she stood there in the doorway in the middle of afternoon naked. She rode my fingers then and leaned against the doorframe as she rotated her hips in a semicircle. I held her in position with my hand firmly behind her neck as I began to rapidly finger her, so rapidly in fact that it made a slapping sound. We kissed then and I felt the warm blood, tasted the metallic flavor of it as she grazed my lip with her teeth when she came.
 
Last edited:
Wow, some fabulous submissions

Here's mine - 199 words - very tough as I like a long slow build-up

A shiver of anticipation ran through me and I pressed my breasts against his back, burying my face in the fragrant warmth of his neck, feeling his hair soft against my cheek. And then he turned and planted kisses on my lips, soft, gentle at first, then harder, his rough stubble scratching my skin. My eyes closed as I sank into the warmth of his kisses, slipping my hands around his neck, my fingers twining into his hair, pulling his lips hard onto mine.

His hand crept up from my waist and onto my breast, lifting it with his fingers, stroking his thumb over the nipple. I released a moan, catching my breath as he tweaked and tugged. I stepped back slightly. I loved watching him watching me, his eyes roaming greedily over my body.

His hand slid down my body and then between my legs, parting me, oh so gently caressing me, feeling my wetness. His fingers were pulsing inside me, sliding into the depths of my warmth, drawing out my juices and rubbing my clitoris, endlessly repeating as my breath caught in my throat until I gasped my orgasm and squeezed so tight on his magical fingers.
 
197 words - still needs a some work but hope you enjoy.


I stand at the window of a hotel room. looking out over the city. The thought of seeing you has my pussy wet with anticipation and I jump at the sound of the door opening. I feel your eyes scan every curve of my body as you slowly cross the room to stand behind me. Your warm breath caresses my skin and I hear the sound of you unzipping your pants. Pushing me against the cold glass, you spread my legs. I feel your cock slide over my wet pussy lips and then…. you are inside me. I gasp at the sudden and forceful intrusion. You begin to fuck me with slow, deep strokes. I feel the cloth of your pants against my ass, and your tie brushing against my back as you rock in and out of my sopping hole. You press me harder against the window displaying my naked body to all who can see. I fight to keep my balance as the speed and intensity of your thrusts increases. Forcing yourself into me deeper and harder, fucking my tight cunt, taking me to the edge until, with a shudder and a moan, I cum.
 
Excerpt from "tooth" 184 words

Amused at my impatience, he laughed and proceeded to push himself inside me. “Oh God, damn!” I gritted my teeth, grabbing on to the couch cushions while he thrust himself into my tight space.

“Shit…oh baby…” he said. “Damn I have never felt anything so good Misha.” He breathed.

As he continued to penetrate me, my mind shutdown. I didn’t think about the myths involved or the fact he had a girlfriend. Everything I wanted was right here, right now on top of me.

Repeatedly, he hit my spot that was no longer sore; instead, it felt like heaven and here was an attractive man giving me a big slice of it. That moment, I felt the buildup in my groin and as much as I wanted to hold on, I couldn’t do it any longer.

“Jake…ah…fuck!” My wails excited him as he feverishly pounded me…faster and faster. “Ahh…” One last gasp and the floodgates opened for the first time, with his assistance.

“Shit…,” he yelled as he body writhed uncontrollably. I felt the condom expand inside me causing me to gasp once again.
 
Her inner thighs were beautiful, the skin of them softer than I can express. My hands touched and fingered the thighs as I kissed her for the first time. It was brilliant, that kiss, filled with yearning and uncertainty and desire. My tongue wove itself around hers and I felt her body tense as I pressed into her, still touching her inner thighs.

I moved my hand up beneath her shirt, panting and moaning my desire as I found her small breasts, the nipples so hard and I stroked them gently at first, then harder. I felt her hips begin to move then, move in the familiar rhythm of desire that a woman’s hips makes when she really wants you.

I kept kissing her, my cock becoming harder and harder. I wanted her badly. I wanted to cum inside of her. Finally, I took my fingers and gently touched her pussy. It was swollen and the hairs were covered in her juices. She moved in then harder and grabbed my hand, pushing my fingers deep inside her as she began to ride them.
 
She swallowed awkwardly and looked up at me. She was a sprite: naked, kneeling, her curves luminous in the honeyed light. I smiled and gingerly stroked her cheek. She kissed my finger, then sucked it, and closed her eyes.

She knew what was about to happen, but I liked telling her anyway. I liked her to hear it.

She was going to lean forward, unzip my pants and take my swelling cock into her mouth. I would knot her dark hair with my knuckles, forcing myself deeper into her warmth. As we both groaned, she would look up for the approval she craved, and I would give it, or not.

I'd make her feel used. Which was exactly what she wanted.

I told her that she'd press her chest into the floor and ask me to fuck her from behind. That I'd reach around and finger her clit while I fucked her. That I'd slap her ass – hard – and she'd beg to be allowed to cum.

As I spoke, she looked nervous. Uncertain. Oddly, I wasn't certain if this were contrived, or something genuine. Of course, it didn't matter. I grabbed her hair and pulled her toward me. She moaned.

200 words.
 
I stood there in the doorway with my erection straining uncomfortably against my belt. Nervousness and tension added to my unease as I prepared to step into the room for my first time. Light from the street spilled into an otherwise dark room, casting shadows from her form across sheets. Her stockings caused my hear to beat faster. I had never seen a woman in fishnets before, and I wanted to touch and feel.

I didn't know if it was worth it at the time, but my loins told me I had made the right decision. The sodium arc streetlamps made it impossible to tell the color of her lingerie, and I doubt I would have cared. At that moment, all I wanted was to see her painted lips part around my shaft.
 
I approached her quickly as she walked through the door, "There seems to be a problem in the restroom".
Opening the door for her I followed locking the door behind us. She turn around upon hearing the click, moving quickly and I kissed her forcefully as she started to protest. Backing her up against the wall, our bodies pressed together. Slowly I pulled away nipping her bottom lip, a soft moan escaped from her lips. Staring into her eyes, them mirroring the same passion i was feeling. I leaned into her kissed her slowly, a deep passionate kiss, as our tongues tasted each others. Our hands roaming all over wanting, searching, finding igniting the fire within even more. Our bodies grinding into...

"Huh"

Feeling someone touch my arm, "Hey, hello, you ok? what are you doing?" I licked my lips and turned to see her standing next to me with a questioning look on her face.

Shaking my head as I looked around the room to see the others staring at me, "oh umm nothing, must have zoned out for a moment."

"Ok then, back to work." She smiled and entered the office.

"yes ma'am."
 
Back
Top