Reproductive "rights" vs. reproductive responsibilities

If there is a law, people have to live under it or will be penalized by the law. If the law means that marijuana can be sold legally, I don't agree with it personally, but so be it. If the law happens to be something I agree with, like no one can murder another, then I agree as well.

There will be laws I agree with and some I don't...but I will follow them regardless.

I didn't ask if people have to follow the law or not...or if they should be punished if they break the law. That was never under debate.

The question is, Julybaby04

Do you or do you not support those who wish to force others to live their personal lives biblically under penalty of law?

I didn't ask if people have to follow the law or not...or if they should be punished if they break the law. That was never under debate.

The question is, Julybaby04

Do you or do you not support those who wish to force others to live their personal lives biblically under penalty of law?

I guess I will say no, I don't support it. I don't think people should go to jail because they don't believe like me....if that is what you are asking.

Your assumption of how I spend my time here is quite inaccurate. This place is open to whomever wishes to visit here. Not everyone has to be here for a sexual purpose.

Coming here means you have a direct interest and congress in sex and sexual purposes. Even if you now just burn your time away yapping in the GB about politics, you came here initially under the erotica handle. Your return visits enable the site and what it stands for, namely sexual freedom and expression through sexual fantasy. Which includes aspects, actions, beliefs and lifestyles your religion and your political party does not accept or stand for.

But still partakes in anyway.

There's no getting around that. This is not the Good Housekeeping message board. The only people who come here blindly to not talk sex are the occasional spammers.

You should just accept your closet freak side already. You're a human being. It's okay. We all know you get down like that, July. :D

Coming here means you have a direct interest and congress in sex and sexual purposes. Even if you now just burn your time away yapping in the GB about politics, you came here initially under the erotica handle. Your return visits enable the site and what it stands for, namely sexual freedom and expression through sexual fantasy. Which includes aspects, actions, beliefs and lifestyles your religion and your political party does not accept or stand for.

But still partakes in anyway.

There's no getting around that. This is not the Good Housekeeping message board. The only people who come here blindly to not talk sex are the occasional spammers.

You should just accept your closet freak side already. You're a human being. It's okay. We all know you get down like that, July. :D

I have no problem with this being a sexual site. I have never said anything to anyone about being on here......others have said things to me. If there are threads about sexual things, I do not tend to participate in them. The playground would be the exception and even at that the ones I choose to participate in are rather PG. My choice, my preference.

If you are judging me for being here, that is you doing that, not me.

I have no problem with this being a sexual site. I have never said anything to anyone about being on here......others have said things to me. If there are threads about sexual things, I do not tend to participate in them. The playground would be the exception and even at that the ones I choose to participate in are rather PG. My choice, my preference.

If you come here for attention, I have to say job well done.

What was it you've been saying for the past couple of days...that's quickly becoming your signature stock turn of phrase...? Oh yeah...

"This is the no morals country we wanted."

Well, in your forum participation here, however soft-serve vanilla ice cream it may be, you're actively being a part of that "no morals" world within that country. So I guess you want that world of "no morals," too.

No judgments, just throwing down verity. I want to believe you enjoy yourself talking here instead of being masochistically tortured from slumming around us heathen immoral liberals. ;)

I guess I will say no, I don't support it. I don't think people should go to jail because they don't believe like me....if that is what you are asking.

You say you believe in freedom, individual liberty, people not being persecuted by the state for their personal life styles...equal treatment under the law for all (those that don't violate/abuse others obviously). You have clearly established this with the above comment.....

...but 2 months ago you supported and supposedly voted for Romney, today you are still shoveling the neocon bullshit his buddy's are pushing.... the exact opposite of your quoted statement above?

There is either a lie in there some where....or you are just a clueless moron, which is it?

2084696_o.gif

I vote clueless moron. I haven't sensed the kind of inteligence in her necessary to be a liar but hey I could be wrong. It happens on occasion. I thought for a while Lady Ver wasn't a complete troll. So I'm less than perfect.

If you come here for attention, I have to say job well done.

Would it not be ok to come here just to be a part of the discussions, especially political, that are going on?

As a matter of fact, that is exactly why I ventured onto the GB. I have been in the playground almost exclusively since I have been on this site. I like that political discussions were taking place, and wanted to join in. Nothing more, nothing less.

....attention, I could do without....

You say you believe in freedom, individual liberty, people not being persecuted by the state for their personal life styles...equal treatment under the law for all (those that don't violate/abuse others obviously). You have clearly established this with the above comment.....

...but 2 months ago you supported and supposedly voted for Romney, today you are still shoveling the neocon bullshit his buddy's are pushing.... the exact opposite of your quoted statement above?

There is either a lie in there some where....or you are just a clueless moron, which is it?

2084696_o.gif

I did vote for Romney....actually, to be honest, I voted against Obama....Romney was my only choice, that could have had a chance.

I support the conservative line....yes. But, like I said above, if there is a law, no matter which side of the aisle supports it, that is the law. Just because a person is a Christian does not mean he should go to jail....and the exact opposite is true. I am sure there are probably, somewhere, things we might actually agree on.

But I will say, even though it is a law, and one I may not like, does not mean that I will not obey it. I would think the same would be true for the other side. The laws that have mattered to me have been eroded, for the most part anyway.

So it is not a lie....I supported who I did, but he did not win...so it matters not. The laws that the liberal side do not like are being changed every single day....so the country is becoming governed by men/women and laws that you want.....whether I agree with them or not. I would think you would be very happy!

.....and it did take long to get back to the name calling I see......

I vote clueless moron. I haven't sensed the kind of inteligence in her necessary to be a liar but hey I could be wrong. It happens on occasion. I thought for a while Lady Ver wasn't a complete troll. So I'm less than perfect.

Perhaps one day you will not have so much anger......:)

If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you. If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, because of this the world hates you. Remember the word that I said to you, ‘A slave is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you; if they kept My word, they will keep yours also. But all these things they will do to you for My name’s sake, because they do not know the One who sent Me.

John 15:18-24 (NASB)

Back