Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps, but I won't be playing eye spy with those ones! lol all those men can keep them in private.

As they should, after all we want to keep your fantasies intact. You knowing what we actually look like could cause some real mental problems, there's not enough therapy in the world to come to grips with that! So just smile at the thought and enjoy to the fullest the tents you'll cause in real life. Eye spy indeed.
:D
Enjoy your day, you deserve it.
:rose:

As they should, after all we want to keep your fantasies intact. You knowing what we actually look like could cause some real mental problems, there's not enough therapy in the world to come to grips with that! So just smile at the thought and enjoy to the fullest the tents you'll cause in real life. Eye spy indeed.
:D
Enjoy your day, you deserve it.
:rose:

lol! I will just think nicely.. and privately... about them then :)

You enjoy your day too!

I have to agree with PA. I would be staring at your lovely cleavage if I were around you. It would be hard to take my eyes off it.

Thanks Jason - I've had a few times where I've sat across from someone and watched them have the eye flicker battle with themselves. You can see they're doing their best.. but yet... their eyes keep falling back. That is how I imagine you'd be :p

Thanks Jason - I've had a few times where I've sat across from someone and watched them have the eye flicker battle with themselves. You can see they're doing their best.. but yet... their eyes keep falling back. That is how I imagine you'd be :p

Well I am sure if I saw you watching me, I would look in your eyes and flash you my big grin. Then look some more.

tumblr_m6tr6sOp5x1qiwn9jo1_500.jpg

Now this is what I call a woman! My ideal woman!

thank you...

I'd just like to say I enjoyed a lovely day out shopping today and I made sure I wore something a bit cleavage focused so I could celebrate my curves for a day.

I had all you lovely men in my mind as I walked with an extra spring in my step and smothered a smile or two when I caught a few men out.

I had such a fun time today and my brain was whizzing along wondering what all the others seeing me were thinking. So thank all you lovely men for that :)

I'd just like to say I enjoyed a lovely day out shopping today and I made sure I wore something a bit cleavage focused so I could celebrate my curves for a day.

I had all you lovely men in my mind as I walked with an extra spring in my step and smothered a smile or two when I caught a few men out.

I had such a fun time today and my brain was whizzing along wondering what all the others seeing me were thinking. So thank all you lovely men for that :)

I sure wish I could have been there to see that. :) Glad we can help you with your confidence.

Just, "admiring the lovely view!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back