The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ǽltya;25453444 said:
*shiver*

Remember I puddle easily. ;)

There will be time for that later on... :cool:
Meanwhile there is that kiss on your neck, light like a butterfly landing...

Ǽltya;25453735 said:
My head rolls back as a sigh escapes my lips. I'm glad I can still feel the invisible man.

Well, ain't you just the lucky one? He jumps on top of me and assaults me with his carrot. :rolleyes:

Ǽltya;25454155 said:
Damn that must have been frickin' cold!

Molly, I'll have to work for years to get that image out of her head again! :eek:

What will you do to compensate for my troubles? ;)

Molly, I'll have to work for years to get that image out of her head again! :eek:

What will you do to compensate for my troubles? ;)

Me? Compensate you? I think not, sir. I'm still waiting for you to make up for your attack with the carrot.

Me? Compensate you? I think not, sir. I'm still waiting for you to make up for your attack with the carrot.
When I tried to compensate I got stuck in that chimney... You really are too tight. I mean, your chimney is too tight. Err, somehow that still doesn't sound like it should...

;)

Hmmm... Assault by carrot. I think there's a story in there somewhere. Bugs Bunny may be involved as well. Frosty doesn't corner that market.

Cartoon sex. Hmmm...

Ǽltya;25454553 said:
Hmmm... Assault by carrot. I think there's a story in there somewhere. Bugs Bunny may be involved as well. Frosty doesn't corner that market.

Cartoon sex. Hmmm...

I had cartoon sex once. I think they call it marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back