Women anal fingering during masturbation

slightcrazed

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 5, 2014
Posts
369
One of my biggest (and most recently discovered) turn-ons... wife did it once right after sex as she was finishing herself off a second time, and I was so turned on that I went insta-hard right then and there and we ended up having another go and it was so totally intense!

So... just wondering how many of you have discovered this nice little bit of kink. And do your significant other's like to watch it as much as I do?
 
I also found it arousing!!

An ex I had,after we had made love, laid back and fingered both openings at the same time for me. My cum was slowly oozing out of her. She was working herself inside before she used her fingers, Forcing my cum out best she could until it was running across her taint. When our combined juices reached her rosebud she put both hands, and fingers in motion. Soon she had two fingers deep in each opening and as she looked into my eyes as I watched her, she came wildly. It was so erotic, so sensual.

I have never seen it again. I loved seeing the confidence, her security in her own sexuality, and the raw lust it showed.
Our love making lasted all night after that and it took our sex lives to another wild level.
 
I don't like fingering my own ass, but enjoy placing a vibrator on it. But, when I'm fingering my pussy I love it when my partner sucks my clit into his mouth, and fingers my ass at the same time.
 
I don't like fingering my own ass, but enjoy placing a vibrator on it. But, when I'm fingering my pussy I love it when my partner sucks my clit into his mouth, and fingers my ass at the same time.

this is music to my ears....
 
This is something I find a huge turn on and like the other posters I think a large part of it is the openness and giving over to sexual pleasure above any other concern that is involved in the act that makes it such a thrill. Certainly when I was a lot younger and in my earliest relationships it was an act of courage to tell a partner about my kinkiest sexual desires and to have them accepted and acted upon and shared was so intensely erotic. Maybe that's because I'm was a bit shy and introverted but I suppose most people are in their late teens/early twenties.

At university I was having sex with my girlfriend of several months. She was on top of me and I was kneading her full round arse. Pulling her cheeks apart, squeezing them and visualising what it would look like from behind. My cock, slick with her juices, sliding in and out of her pussy and her sexy bum moving on top of me. I wanted to see it all - her pussy, my cock, her round butt and everything between those globes.

I knew she enjoyed me pulling squeezing and fondling her butt from the moans and sighs but I didn't know if she or any woman would think it weird that I wanted to see her rosebud. I was so aroused and desperate for it that I whispered into her ear that I wanted her to bend over so I could lick her. Can I lick your arsehole? I think it came out as a whimper and a beg rather than a whisper. She ground into me harder and told me yes. We didn't do it right there and then - it was too exciting just to discuss it. Will you bend over and touch yourself while I watch? Yes. Do you like the idea of me licking your arsehole? Yes. We both came hard with her on top of me.

A few days later during a lazy afternoon kissing on the bed I asked her if she would bend over. I didn't say more than that but we both knew what I meant. I took off her trousers and left her pants on. She got onto all fours and I took my time kissing her legs and back before easing her pants down and she leant forward, placing her head on the bed. She parted her knees slightly. I squeezed and kissed and gently bit her bum. Both of us getting more and more aroused. Finally I pulled her arse apart and just looked at her exposing her most intimate places to me. I bent forward so she could feel my hot breath on her back hole. I licked her pussy and she was wet - delicious tasting. I ran my nose between her lips and tongue. Lapped gently at her clitoris and slipped my finger into her as my tongue moved back to her tight hole. Gently rimming at first and going round her back entrance I began running my full tongue right over her arsehole and trying to penetrate her with my tongue. When she came I sat back and started wanking myself over her. She reached back and ran a finger lightly around her bum, without penetrating. I came all over her hand and pussy and back.

That's how my kink started out. It would be sad to see this thread die.
 
My best orgasms while masturbating are when I have my curved 6" glass dildo shoved up my ass. Unbelievably intense....
 
Back
Top