What is rape (clarification by democracy)?

Question: Is it rape if a girl is born and raised in a harem and expects to be some

• Yes - unconditionally

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Yes - if she doesn't like her new owner

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • No - because she has never expected anything else

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • No -because her opinion doesn't count - she's a slave

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • No -because her opinion doesn't count - she's a woman

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted it's still rape because basically the ideas with it today are affirmative consent--i.e. If she doesn't say "Yes" when she is unimpaired, it's rape. Being conditioned to accept it doesn't change that it's still a violation of the woman's body, slave or not. It's just like how a woman being drunk or stoned doesn't mean she can consent to sex--brainwashing would fall under the same category in my opinion. Brainwashing/conditioning is an impairment the same as drugs or alcohol.
So let me get this straight - ALL arranged marriages are rape in your morality?

i say yes it's rape unconditionally by dint of her being a slave. the master owns the slave: any kind of sexual contact is by definition non-consensual b/c as a slave, she cannot give consent. she doesn't really have the option.

if i put a frog in a pot of water and slowly increase the temperature, the frog may well stay in the pot until it boils to death. does this in any way mean i haven't killed the frog?

however, the simple fact is that as has been stated much earlier in the thread, first by jraven, that will derail the story, in all likelihood.

ed

Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse, which is initiated by one or more persons against another person without that person's consent. The act may be carried out by physical force, coercion, abuse of authority or with a person who is incapable of valid consent, such as one who is unconscious, incapacitated, or below the legal age of consent.

A Muslim harem does not necessarily consist solely of women with whom the head of the household has sexual relations (wives and concubines), but also their young offsprings, other female relatives, etc. Historically, concubinage was frequently voluntary (by the woman and/or her family's arrangement), as it provided a measure of economic security for the woman involved.

The female children of concubines could be given in marriage to high ranking members of society to forge allegiances, or they could be kept around the family compound to serve the higher status wives and children.

So if this virgin was a member of the harem from birth she in my opinion the property of the harem master to do with as he or she pleases once sold to another the ownership transferred so from the pov of the stories I have read from snoopercharmbrights and mslinnet (a former friend of mine) it has no right to claim rape as she is nothing and has the same standing as a vacuum cleaner it has a hole that you could put a cock into and it sucks but can you rape your vacuum cleaner.

JW

I wouldn't really say it is rape, but it is abuse. The abuse is that she has been manipulated into being a sex slave. She's not going to say no because she doesn't know she can. Sounds like a sexy story though!

On a serious note, I think it's inaccurate to say that slavery is illegal everywhere. I'm thinking of sex trafficking, sweat shops, child soldiers. There are all kinds of people forced to do what they don't want. It's modern day slavery.

Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse, which is initiated by one or more persons against another person without that person's consent. The act may be carried out by physical force, coercion, abuse of authority or with a person who is incapable of valid consent, such as one who is unconscious, incapacitated, or below the legal age of consent.

So if this virgin was a member of the harem from birth she in my opinion the property of the harem master to do with as he or she pleases once sold to another the ownership transferred so from the pov of the stories I have read from snoopercharmbrights and mslinnet (a former friend of mine) it has no right to claim rape as she is nothing and has the same standing as a vacuum cleaner it has a hole that you could put a cock into and it sucks but can you rape your vacuum cleaner.

JW

Wow, I hope you're a troll, because if you sincerely believe this, holy crap.

A Muslim harem does not necessarily consist solely of women with whom the head of the household has sexual relations (wives and concubines), but also their young offsprings, other female relatives, etc. Historically, concubinage was frequently voluntary (by the woman and/or her family's arrangement), as it provided a measure of economic security for the woman involved.

The female children of concubines could be given in marriage to high ranking members of society to forge allegiances, or they could be kept around the family compound to serve the higher status wives and children.

JW

You're a pig from the middle east aren't you?

If you are do yourself a favor and stay there with the rest of the swine over here your funny little ideas will get you the beaten you deserve

If you are do yourself a favor and stay there with the rest of the swine over here your funny little ideas will get you the beaten you deserve

If only she had ideas like blatant racism instead, you'd be best buddies. But alas!

Beaten been there done that, Middle East been there done that, East Devon England is my home my comments were in the view of stories read.

I have played at being Sex slave relying on your master or in my case mistress for your very existence for every thing you drink eat or do, if you put yourself into that frame of mind can be very sensual doing as you are told without question, if she or he tells you to pick up a man or woman she likes so that she or he can watch you be fucked by him or her is great fun, or being flogged for not making your mistress orgasm before your orgasm then being forced to orgasm so many times your body can not stand being touched then being led to your mistress and told to make her cum is a fantastic sensation.

You are not in tune with Modern Cultural Relativism. Rape depends on what culture you are in. Currently in the United States, rape is what the woman decides it was, after the fact. In the eighties, uber-feminists took the position that ALL sex between a man and a woman is rape. Because of the "fact" that men have all the power in our male-dominated culture, a woman cannot "consent," ergo: all heterosexual sex is "rape."

This view is somewhat dated. Most modern uber-feminists accept that there is at least some heterosex which is not rape.

In Middle Eastern cultures, rape is defined by the male. If you have sex with one of "his" women, even if she consents fully, it's rape, and the woman gets stoned. With rocks, not pot. In these cultures, a man cannot "rape" one of "his" women. As long as she was legally purchased for his harem, it isn't rape. Got it?

To make it rape, you'd have to have the woman run away from her male relatives, or be abducted. It still wouldn't be rape, though, unless her husband or a male family member objected.

Unqualified ex-pilot? I've heard that "divers do it deeper." I dated this diver, and it's TRUE! So, how do unqualified ex-PILOTS do it?

Back