How to Have a Harem (closed thread)

"Have Nancy finish undressing," Chris told Laurie. "I'll be right back."

Nancy remained nearly motionless on the floor, her rear up in the air and skirt up around her waist, still panting as she recovered from multiple orgasms. Laurie appreciated what her friend had added to their love life, but she had no illusions that Nancy had done them any favors. Her old friend operated from her own selfish needs and motivations. She had clearly wanted Chris for years. Now she could have him, but only at a steep price.

"You heard him," Laurie said simply. "Get undressed."
 
"You heard him," Laurie said simply. "Get undressed."

Thrilled that things had gone this far, Nancy could not suppress her hungry smile as she complied. folding carefully her shed clothing and stacking it neatly on a chair.
 
Laurie watched Nancy willingly and readily shed her clothes, fold them, and stack them neatly on a chair, then stand there, fully nude, waiting unashamed for whatever Chris had in store for her. Nancy seemed content to serve in any way they proposed. This put ideas into Laurie's head, all of which excited her.
 
Chris, still nude, descended the stairs from the townhouse’s top floor to its living-room carrying a bag containing a variety of strong Velcro straps and thick cable-ties. He found Laurie waiting for him on the couch, still dressed, and smirking at Nancy, who stood next to her fully naked. Chris paused and, knowing Nancy would witness him doing it, took this opportunity to fully examine her exquisite figure.

Less than five feet tall, Nancy’s slender body sported thin limbs, narrow hips, and an almost invisible swell around small pink nipples with almost no areolae. A sparse covering of pubic hair merged into a wavy line of dark curls above her womanhood. Her pale skin and elfin face made her look like some delicate sprite out of fairy tale.

"You’re lovely, Nancy," Chris told her as he approached with his sack full of bindings.
 
"You’re lovely, Nancy." Chris's deep voice drew Laurie's attention away from her devious fantasies about her best friend, standing naked on display next to the sofa on which Laurie reclined still clothed. She looked up and saw her nude fiance approaching from the stairs that led to the top floor of their townhouse. She recognized the bag he carried, and immediately knew he planned to bind Nancy in some way. The thought made Laurie's loins tingle with desire.
 
"You’re lovely, Nancy," Chris told her as he approached with his sack full of bindings. He stepped up to her and, setting his free left hand under her chin, tilted her face up to receive his passionate yet gentle kiss. He felt his penis, despite the two recent orgasms she had already given him, start to stir. Breaking their kiss, he looked amorously into her eyes and whispered. "Now, lay down face up on the coffee table. I'm going to tie you up."
 
"You’re lovely, Nancy." Chris declared when he returned from upstairs and found her standing naked on display next to the sofa on which his fiance Laurie reclined, still clothed. He remained nude, and carried a lumpy sack, piquing Nancy's curiosity. His next words offered a clue as to what it contained. "Now, lay down face up on the coffee table. I'm going to tie you up."

Nancy nearly swooned as a wave of erotic desire flowed out from her loins upon hearing his plans. She immediately complied, laying her petite body back upon the stout, long, low table.
 
"Now, lay down face up on the coffee table," Chris told Nancy. "I'm going to tie you up."

He saw the flush rise on her chest, neck, and face as she immediately complied. Her tiny frame nearly fit on the long, low table, with only the last nine inches or so of her calves, and her feet, extending past one end.

Chris began with her hands, crossing her wrists and securing them that way over her head with a Velcro strap. To reinforce this, he then encircled the strap with a medium cable tie, ensuring Nancy could not escape the bindings. He bent her arms back so that her hands hung slightly lower than the table top, just below the back of her head. He threaded a five foot long, 175 pound test, black cable tie around the two end table legs, then through the crook of Nancy's bound wrists, and pulled it tight, immobilizing her hands.

"Is that okay?" he asked her. "I don't want you in any pain for this."
 
Laurie grew increasingly horny as she watched her fiance Chris tie her best friend Nancy to the coffee table. She could not wait to watch Chris sexually torment Nancy, both of them now nude, as he had done to Laurie herself so many times before.
 
"Is that okay?" Chris asked Nancy after he used a combination of Velcro straps and cable ties to bind her crossed wrists at one end of the coffee table on which she lay face up and naked. "I don't want you in any pain for this."

Nancy had never felt such lust, tied fully vulnerable as Chris, also nude, moved around her while his fiance and Nancy's friend Laurie watched from the adjacent sofa. He had pulled and bound her arms back so that her hands hung slightly lower than the table top, just below the back of her head. Her elbows pointed up at a 45 degree angle and her spine arched, forcing her minimal bosom up well above her flat tummy. For the moment, at least, her legs remained free, but she could hardly controll them as her hips instinctively thrust with desire.

"It's fine," Nancy replied breathlessly. "It feels great!"
 
"It's fine," Nancy replies after Chris binds her hands to the table. "It feels great!"

Laurie knows exactly how she feels. When Chris has tied her up, the anticipation of what he'll do next becomes nearly as exciting as the sensual torment itself. Laurie would almost envy Nancy, except for her eagerness to watch her friend squirm and beg under Chris's experienced touch.
 
"It's fine," Nancy replied breathlessly after Chris used a combination of Velcro straps and cable ties to bind her crossed wrists at one end of the coffee table on which she lay face up and naked. "It feels great!"

"Okay," Chris smiled. "Just go along with me here."

He gently took her right ankle in his hands and pulled her leg to the side until her knee moved just past the outer edge of the table. He then bent her calf back and somewhat under the table. Using a long strap, he bound her ankle and then immobilized it by securing the other end of the strap to the table leg under Nancy's left shoulder. Moving around the table, he positioned and bound her left leg the same way, in mirror image. This left her thighs spread and womanhood fully exposed.

"I know that's not exactly comfortable," he told her. "But please let me know if it hurts anywhere."
 
"I know that's not exactly comfortable," Chris told Nancy, now that he had her tied immobilized to the coffee table, her wrists crossed and bound above and behind her head, and her lower legs bent back and tied under the table top. "But please let me know if it hurts anywhere."

"It doesn't hurt at all," Nancy replied honestly. The rooms air felt cool against her exposed womanhood between her spread thighs. She felt nothing but lust. "It feels great!"
 
"It doesn't hurt at all," Nancy replied, lust making her voice husky. "It feels great!"

Chris went to the side of the coffee table opposite to the sofa on which his fiance Laurie reclined, so she could see what came next. Kneeling down next to now immobilized Nancy, he leaned in an offered a gentle kiss to her lips.
 
Kneeling down next to the now immobilized Nancy, Chris leaned in and offered a gentle kiss. Nancy closed her eyes and slightly parted her lips. She had fantasized for years about romance with Chris. She had never needed anything so much before as she now needed his touch.
 
Chris went to the side of the coffee table opposite to the sofa on which Laurie reclined, giving her a full view of what would come next. Kneeling down next to now immobilized Nancy, he leaned in and offered a gentle kiss. Nancy closed her eyes and slightly parted her lips.

A bit to her surprise, Laurie found it purely exciting, and not at all disturbing, to watch her fiance do this with her friend. She knew the routine Chris had begun, as he had used it on Laurie herself countless times. By starting sweet and romantic, it would simply leave Nancy all the more desperate for intimate relief as he continued to stimulate her bound body. Laurie could not wait to see her arrogant friend writhing with need as Chris proceeded to torment her.
 
Chris leaned in and offered a gentle kiss. Nancy closed her eyes and slightly parted her lips. Chris gently brushed her lips with his own as he settled his right hand upon her pubes. He left it there, motionless for now, while he kissed his way down the right side of her neck to the small nipple on her flat right breast.
 
Nancy closed her eyes and slightly parted her lips. She had never needed anything so much before as she now needed Chris's touch. His kiss, however, barely brushed her mouth. Before she could beg, though, he then kissed down the right side of her neck to the small erect nipple on her flat right breast, and set his right hand upon her pubes. Even though he did not move it, this simple touch made her moan. Her hips started to rock forcefully.
 
Chris smiled knowingly against Nancy's small breast as she moaned and her hips started to buck forcefully. He sucked the small bead of her erect nipple into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue tip. He did not move at all his hand, still resting gently on Nancy's womanhood. He would allow her to seek its pleasure from her own desperate movements, limited as they were by how he'd bound her to the table.
 
Nancy groaned with desire when Chris sucked her erect nipple into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue. Her hips continued to buck against his motionless hand laying upon her pubes. She wanted so badly for him to touch her more intimately, to stroke her clitoris, to enter her with his fingers, but he did none of these. He just let his limp hand there, so temptingly close.

"Please..." she gasped breathlessly as her hips involuntarily increased the speed and violence of their thrusting. "Please touch me!"
 
Nancy's hips increased the speed and violence of their thrusting under Chris's immobile hand after he sucked the small bead of her erect nipple into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue.

"Please..." she gasped breathlessly. "Please touch me!"

Chris finally moved his hand from her pubes, raking his short fingernails down her right thigh, then tracing a line with his index finger up the left one. When it reached the top, it just barely brushed the slit of her womanhood.
 
"Oh..." Nancy veritably sobbed with desire as Chris's finger grazed her slit. "Please...."

Her hips lifted off the table, trying to increase contact with his touch.
 
"Oh... Please...." Nancy begged, practically in tears with her lust.

Laurie knew, assuming he followed the pattern he employed when sexually teasing Laurie herself, that Chris had barely started with his sweet torment. As desperate as Nancy had already become, Laurie figured she would agree to about anything for relief by the time Chris had finished. This thought intrigued and excited her.

A plan began to form in her mind. She initiated it by interjecting a question from where she watched, reclining on the sofa.

"'Please'? 'Please' what?"
 
"'Please'?" Laurie taunted as Chris continued to sensually torment bound Nancy. "'Please' what?"

"Please!" Nancy cried. "I need to come! Please make me come!"
 
"'Please' what?" Laurie demanded as bound Nancy begged Chris for sensual relief.

"Please!" Nancy cried. "I need to come! Please make me come!"

"That's not what I meant," Laurie snapped. "We know that! I didn't mean 'please what' do you want... I meant 'please what' should you be calling Chris?"
 
Back
Top