OOC: Love and Duty

Pleasuretiger

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 8, 2009
Posts
1,234
Looking for someone to play the character name Lisa. She is the girlfriend of a rich drug leader, Jeremy and their love was tested when the drug lord his master had an eye on her. He surrender his lovely girlfriend to his master only to find him abusive and he had second thought whether to keep being loyal or betray his master.

Lisa on the other hand love Jeremy and she see Marcus just to please her man. She never like Marcus, a rough and brutal man but she at the same time discover rough submission. She never understand why her heart pounding with fear and excitement hard each time he called for her.

When Jeremy finally choose to betray his master, will she choose to follow him or her new master?
 
Lisa Jumped at the powerful voice of her master calling her.. She hated being abused by him but she didn't hate the rough sex that he gave her.

She felt like such a slut for liking it but sometimes she just wished she had jermey she only did this for him because she loved him but sometimes she thought about killing her master so all of this would end..

It's not like she liked the man at all but she was too afraid to leave ..
 
Jeremy was a bell boy in a hotel when Mark took him 3 years ago and now, he is rich and powerful. He has big house and expensive cars all given to him by Mark.

Jeremy loves Lisa. He remembered how his heart sank when Mark told him that he wants to own Lisa. Mark asks him to arrange for a valentine dinner that night.
"I will increase your territory for being loyal to me" Mark makes a promise.

He recall the quarrel and the last sex with Lisa.

"Now look, I love you Lisa but I cannot turn down Mark. He is my boss and he owns everything that I had today. I will loose everything if I turns him down and you will not feel any happier too" Jeremy yelled at Lisa when Lisa refuse to accept the date.
 
Lisa looking at Jeremy said please baby dont make me do this you see how he treats his women I teared up please you know whatll happen she says trying to grab him..
 
"Lisa, Lisa. I know Mark is a womanizer but he won't harm you. Probably he will let you go after a month or two but if you refuse, I see no future in me and no future for us." Jeremy tried hard to reason with Lisa.

He reach for her waist and pull her closer, hugging their body together. He whispers "please do it for me?"

He kiss her on the lips gently and more when she did not object.
 
He ground his lips on hers, kissing her wild and hot. His hands are roaming her body tightly hugged against his. His cock is hardening inside his pants as he grind at her, rubbing their body. "Oh baby, I will serve you anyway you wish tonight. So you will serve Mark tomorrow? Promise?"
 
Jeremy lift her up like a baby, carrying her into his bedroom. He kisses her more, gently lowering her onto her back. His hands are wild now, gently caressing her breast. The flimsy clothes could hardly hide her nipple and he is stroking it, making it harden under his touch.
 
Lisa moan arching her body toward him offering more of herself to him mmm baby I love you.. Are you sure we have to?..
 
Kissing down her neck, he murmurs softly "I love you too Lisa but we cannot afford to offend Mark. He is a good master and I have to proof my loyalty. Do you understand?"

He brush aside her little string from her shoulder and peel it down slowly, revealing her bare chest and breast. He licks it deliciously, flicking gently over her harden nipples teasingly.
 
Jeremy took her breast into his mouth, sucking as much as he could. while his tongue tease her nipples at the same time. His right hand has found it way under her skirt, crawling up her bare thigh very slowly.

Finally, his hand come between her legs and he press his fingers up her pantie, noted that it was already wet there. "oh dear, you are so wet. I can't wait to taste that delicious juice" he tease her with a smile.
 
She smiled and moaned submitting to his touch she slowly unbuttoned his his and slid it off his tan well abed body mmm baby ur so sexy she said as she reached down to unbuton his pants mmm I want you so bad..
 
Last edited:
Jeremy lay back and let Lisa do what she wants. He watch her pulling down his pants and his cock sprang out hard and standing firm, pointing at her.

"See what you have done. Your magical touch has brought it to life and ready to serve you." he grin at her
 
She grinned removing the rest of her clothing and climbing on top of him mmm yeah baby do you know what you do to me I kiss you..
 
"tell me babe, talk to me." Jeremy laying calm as both his hands are stroking her thigh. She is on top now, naked and her pussy is pressing against his hard cock.

Jeremy groan and hold back, waiting for Lisa to make the next move
 
She smiles you make me speechless when I see you and wetter than rain and when I'm around you I feel like I'm having a heartattack because my heart starts beating much faster i feel like I'm invincible when im with you and nothing can ever touch us..
 
Jeremy press his hard cock at her wet pussy and rubs lightly across the wet lips. Lisa is above and he lifts his torso gently to enter her. Not deep but forming a gently rhythm in and out.

"Oh you are so sweet. I will be missing you tomorrow"
 
Jeremy sits up, wrapping his arms around her. He hugs her dearly and lowered her onto his hard cock, burred deep into her. He enjoy the tightness of their body hug together and he kissed her passionately.

"oooh babe, I can't hold on any longer. I want to fuck you now. I want to fuck you deep and hard. I want to make you scream with pleasure, begging for more, begging not to stop." he kiss her full lips and locked their mouth hungrily.
 
She moaned kissing him deeply and hungrily mm baby uhhh yes baby I want you deep Inside I nibble ur neck..
 
Jeremy lowered her on her back now. He begin to rock with her slow and deep. Drawing out as much as he could slowly and ram home hurting and deep.

Lisa is moaning, louder each time he shoves into her.
 
Lisa moans loudly loving every second of their passionate love making she grips onto him not wanting to let go and whisphers lovingly in his ear..
 
Jeremy hugs her so tight, probably afraid of loosing her. His fucking rhythm had shifted to higher speed now, Pumping so wild and deep into her. The wet flapping sound get louder and pleasure is building up fast.

Jeremy spread her legs wider, screaming with pleasure he shoots his thick white seed deep into her belly. Warm and wet, overflow slowly.

Jeremy lay beside Lisa, hugging her and fall asleep.
 
Back
Top