Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ovidius said:
When I come to think about it: Condoleezza Rice straight up the ass. "Yes madame secretary, stright up the ass, right away mam!" :)

but I thought she was gay?

in this order

mother in law
sister in law
best friends wife cause she keeps teasing me.

iceman919 said:
in this order

mother in law
sister in law
best friends wife cause she keeps teasing me.

one at a time or together?

spaceman111111 said:
Most definitely....but I would want Condi to ride me...fast and hard:devil:

Also : Halle Berry:p

together?! now that would make a great story!

There might be a thick 9" long blonde dick waiting for my lips to encircle it....:devil: :kiss: :rose:

D

If we're going for famous men i'd have to say Skeet Ulrich and Steven Dorff...if we could have one in each hole (so to speak) id have Jonny Depp also

Ladies I'd love to fuck - Sarah Michelle Gellar, Abi Titmuss (she'd be DIRTY) and any of the hot nuns from the movie Sacred Flesh - I'm not fussy ;)

Who I'd do

EVA LONGORIA .... from Desparate Housewives. She just has pure sex oozing from every pore in her body!

Now, please excuse me while I watch the last episode on my TIVO!

Jerk, Jerk, Jerk ..... AHHHHHHH !!!!

No not really, I have always thought she had a great body. I earn extra money as a trainer and part of my service is deep tissue rub downs after a work out session.

If done correctly, you can bring a women to orgasm without ever touching their intimate parts. That is how it starts, one thing leads to another and soon she is on her back...

You get the picture, her smooth skin-her trim well muscled body...

ugaspaw said:
No not really, I have always thought she had a great body. I earn extra money as a trainer and part of my service is deep tissue rub downs after a work out session.

If done correctly, you can bring a women to orgasm without ever touching their intimate parts. That is how it starts, one thing leads to another and soon she is on her back...

You get the picture, her smooth skin-her trim well muscled body...

looks like the start of a story then...the day you re hired to be Lori's personal trainer....

I agree so I worked on it last night, I have two sessions today and both of whom are built like Lori.

I had better be careful 'cause my mind will not be on my work.

Ye gods, I could make a list a mile long of the celebrities I'd like to fuck, but I guess my top three at the moment would be Avril Lavigne, Mandy Moore and Alexis Bledel (in no particular order). But then there's the barely-legal daughter of one of my neighbors, the not-quite-legal-yet daughter of one of the couples I work with, and the hottie veterinary technician at my vet's office . . .

Let's just say I have an extremely active fantasy life, shall we? :devil:

Ovidius said:
When I come to think about it: Condoleezza Rice straight up the ass. "Yes madame secretary, stright up the ass, right away mam!" :)

I never entertained the though of fucking Condi before, but this post got me thinking.

Yes, she looks like she needs some anal fucking.

grinner666 said:
Ye gods, I could make a list a mile long of the celebrities I'd like to fuck, but I guess my top three at the moment would be Avril Lavigne, Mandy Moore and Alexis Bledel (in no particular order). But then there's the barely-legal daughter of one of my neighbors, the not-quite-legal-yet daughter of one of the couples I work with, and the hottie veterinary technician at my vet's office . . .

Let's just say I have an extremely active fantasy life, shall we? :devil:

a threesome or foursome story with these ladies would be rather busy- needs a real touch- but would work. How about Avril kisses Mandyy at a music gig ( and they go from there), then Moore guests on Gilmore Girls?
Or Avril could try acting....

Fitting "you" in would be the challenge....

MechaBlade said:
I never entertained the though of fucking Condi before, but this post got me thinking.

Yes, she looks like she needs some anal fucking.

don't you know W has already been there?

( she accidentally called him her 'husband' during an interview)

heehee...at the very back of my weird weird mind, it has always been Orlando Bloom...and Hugh Jackman. And the first S'pore Idol Taufik Batisah...the guy's eyelashes drive me CRAZY. But I don't think alot of people would know about him...though. ;)

If I could fuck someone right now, it'd be Denise Richards no doubt. She is so fucking sexy!

I want to fuck Sully Erna of Godsmack so bad!!!!! That man does things to me he will never know - gawd he makes me wet! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back