She wore an itsy bitsy, teeny weeny...

68a878cec389d4fcac3d1a3a7f8c7953.jpg

Wow! :)
 
heading to mexico in three weeks - i'll be on the prowl for itsy bitsy suits... ;)
 
I'm glad it is bathing suit weather again. I am normally one to wear a 1 piece. I guess it comes from being on the swim team. However they were always very thin and skin tight. I always used to cut the liner out of the crotch to show my lips better and I could hear the boys comment and stare. It was a real turn on. Often my suit was wet before I got in. In time it turned into my exhibitionist kink to turn sideways while I "adjusted" my suit in the front - running my fingers up and down the leg hole while pulling the suit out. Giving the guys (and girls) a good look at what I was hiding there. First time I noticed the response was with a friends Dad and it was totally unintentional but I caught him staring. I teased him without mercy the rest of the day and every time I went over after that. Gave him a boner that he never tried to hide. He'd compliment my suit or tan / tanlines and I would always turn face on and give him a good look at my camel toe. I have been doing it to my Father - in - law for a while. First time I was only about 2 feet from his face and i thought he was going to have a heart attack at the sight of my freshly shaven glory. I love bathing suit season.
 
Back
Top