One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm very hot pics, you sure get a rise out of my cock.

Mmm, thank you sweetie. I hate that the best pictures have to be hidden behind links. I love that last pic in the purple series. Well that and the ones on my hands and knees...those are sooooo come take me now pictures! :devil:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so hot, I would so ove to play with you and your fun playground.

If you come play in my playground you'll never want to leave. Hmm...sounds kind of like a threat doesn't it? :D

Not that anyone really needs to see any more pictures at this point. It is morning, and I am still awake...though I'm off to find my pillow in a moment. So as usual, a little something from the softer side to start your day.

Happy Friday!

:kiss::heart::kiss:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Not that anyone really needs to see any more pictures at this point. It is morning, and I am still awake...though I'm off to find my pillow in a moment. So as usual, a little something from the softer side to start your day.

Happy Friday!

attachment.php

The softer side is for those of us who know you, would like to wrap our arms around you, and find that pillow with you.

The softer side is for those of us who know you, would like to wrap our arms around you, and find that pillow with you.

*sigh*

You know what. That's the best explanation of the softer side that I've ever heard. And now I really am going to go search for it. :kiss::heart:

Thank you sexy lady for those photos that are great

All of them are good and hot but won't you take one from the knees up so we can see that pussy looking into it?

If you've been paying attention for the last hundred pages...or for a few of you that have been around long enough the 200 or so pages before that...you know that I love to play in the water.

Here are some of my favorite water captures that Lit has censored over the years. Though to be fair I believe the last one was baby oil and not water since it was taken as part of a series involving my post shaving ritual. :kiss:

Water Capture 1

Water Capture 2

Water Capture 3 - Shaving

Post Shave Oil Capture

I never get tired of loking at you baby girl

You look so soft and sexual. I would love to lick you and make you cum with thaqt toy insdie your hole. I can suck your clit while I fuck you with the toy first. YOu ust lay back and enjoy the orgasms I would give you. Then I would puit my cock inot your pussy replacing the toy and really make you cum!! I bet when you let loose you go wild. Thank you for sharing your body with us. Yes, you made me cum so hard!!!

A bit of somewhat artistic smut. I know that many of you have seen these either from the old thread or from personal messages, but I thought this was a good place to share them with anyone who hadn't seen them already. I hope the rest of you don't mind another look. :kiss:

Close Shave (B&W)

Close Shave 2

Touch Me Here

Cold Glass - Hot Pussy

Last edited:
Mmm, thank you sweetie. I hate that the best pictures have to be hidden behind links. I love that last pic in the purple series. Well that and the ones on my hands and knees...those are sooooo come take me now pictures! :devil:

If you come play in my playground you'll never want to leave. Hmm...sounds kind of like a threat doesn't it? :D

Happy Friday!

attachment.php

I would love to play with your soft parts and make your nipples and clit get hard as my cock is right now.:kiss:

YES!!!! These are the best photos yet.

And I waited so long to see your clit and heavenlly hole.......for so long! Thanks you baby you are the best. Just look at her pussy! It's so nice wet and so sexy I'd love to clean you up before messing you up agian!! The second and tird photos made me pull out my cock and jerk off fast and hard. I just had to cum on your pussy !!

And finally...just plain old smut. I can't claim that it has any degree of class or any redeeming qualities whatsoever. But that's half the fun of it right? :devil:

Yes, that's my asshole

Exposed

Post Orgasmic Bliss

Toying Around

After today I imagine things will be returning to business as usual rather quickly. Though I'll need to get new batteries for that. I suspect I can get a few more pics out of the remaining life in the ones I have now. I do have a couple of old sets that I've been asked to re-post though. You'll just have to not look when I put those up. :heart:

I'm well...and even better now, and you know exactly how I feel about the glass. It's lovely but I'll take my rabbit any day! ;)

Dinner was interesting....as I just told a friend, it was very moist and tender. :D

Hi sweetheart. How have you been feeling? Are you doing alright?

I'm glad you enjoyed the days pics. I tend to get carried away now and then, but this was one of the rare times that I did it on purpose. I don't know that I'm brave enough to leave it all up. I'm surprised I was brave enough to put some of it up in the first place. I'm going to have to come up with some really artistic and classy shots to make up for all of that smut. :devil:

Oh baby you know I would do a strip tease for you if I could, but I really can't do it justice...not the proper way, not like you want it. I don't disrobe slowly and gracefully...I tend to just sort of tumble out of my clothing. I'm far better at teasing with my words, lips, and hands than I am with my clothing.

Sweet lady,

More weak days than good one..sleeping allot 12 to 18 hours. But still alive..and get hardon's.. so life is good....OMG I missed smutty ones..da** all I got to see was a real woman enjoying herself... if I beg can you send me smutty one?..what were you doing in them... giving bj's.. getting DP...eatting Lady's pussy as you got fuc*** in the ass ..did 100 guys cum allover you? please send them to me..you are so smutty:rolleyes:..

Really dear it is just the act of undressing.. when my love was alive..I loved to watch her undress.after she got home from work...I know..she alway locked the door when she had to be some place..I would get so hard watching her get dressed...late for more than a few party..had to change dress..and undies..hehe..so how about you take shower.. take some pics..of you dressing..pulling up your panties .. making sure they are on right.. putting on your bra.. do you hock and turn or place and reach back and hock?..do you bendover and place in cups.. check see if nipples are right spot and or hard... do you wear tights ..socking.. pantiehose?..a dress or skirt/top..jeans/top is top pullover or buttonup.. fixing your hair.. use makeup.. what order do you do things. each and everyone is sexy to me to watch

Hugs kisses,

fred

ps going to bed.. so tired..will read tonight..can wait to see the smutty pic;)

Ohhh sweet sweet Emmy...I need you now, RIGHT NOW. Toys, fingers, tongue and all. Please... :kiss:

You know if it weren't for you I NEVER would have had the nerve to post that vid! So shaving and off to your room is it? What if I'm already shaved? Do we shave you instead? :kiss:

Mmmmm that sounds rather nice :)

Aww. :) Well if you are already shaved we can skip that bit, depends where you plan on shaving me. eek :)

New pic is lovely :)

Last edited:
Which one in black? The sword?

Normally I would agree about the toys, but cold glass, warm sun, and a gentle breeze just as I pushed the head of it into my pussy was an intense sensation. Hence the billions of little goosebumps. ;)

I would never have thought cold glass could be a plus. I learned something new today... :D

All of them are good and hot but won't you take one from the knees up so we can see that pussy looking into it?

Just how deeply in there do you expect to be able to see? :eek:

You look so soft and sexual. I would love to lick you and make you cum with thaqt toy insdie your hole. I can suck your clit while I fuck you with the toy first. YOu ust lay back and enjoy the orgasms I would give you. Then I would puit my cock inot your pussy replacing the toy and really make you cum!! I bet when you let loose you go wild. Thank you for sharing your body with us. Yes, you made me cum so hard!!!

You're welcome darling, and words can't begin to explain just how wild I get when someone knows how to push all the right buttons.

I would love to play with your soft parts and make your nipples and clit get hard as my cock is right now.:kiss:

Mmmm...you know what happens when you threaten to start playing with my nipples baby. :kiss:

I think so!

Getting better and better by the minute. :rose:

And I waited so long to see your clit and heavenlly hole.......for so long! Thanks you baby you are the best. Just look at her pussy! It's so nice wet and so sexy I'd love to clean you up before messing you up agian!! The second and tird photos made me pull out my cock and jerk off fast and hard. I just had to cum on your pussy !!

Mmmm....I'm certainly glad you enjoyed yourself. I hope my pussy lived up to your expectations. :rolleyes:

Sweet lady,

More weak days than good one..sleeping allot 12 to 18 hours. But still alive..and get hardon's.. so life is good....OMG I missed smutty ones..da** all I got to see was a real woman enjoying herself... if I beg can you send me smutty one?..what were you doing in them... giving bj's.. getting DP...eatting Lady's pussy as you got fuc*** in the ass ..did 100 guys cum allover you? please send them to me..you are so smutty:rolleyes:..

Really dear it is just the act of undressing.. when my love was alive..I loved to watch her undress.after she got home from work...I know..she alway locked the door when she had to be some place..I would get so hard watching her get dressed...late for more than a few party..had to change dress..and undies..hehe..so how about you take shower.. take some pics..of you dressing..pulling up your panties .. making sure they are on right.. putting on your bra.. do you hock and turn or place and reach back and hock?..do you bendover and place in cups.. check see if nipples are right spot and or hard... do you wear tights ..socking.. pantiehose?..a dress or skirt/top..jeans/top is top pullover or buttonup.. fixing your hair.. use makeup.. what order do you do things. each and everyone is sexy to me to watch

Hugs kisses,

fred

ps going to bed.. so tired..will read tonight..can wait to see the smutty pic

Oh dear lord Fred! I meant all of the close ups of my pussy and the toys and such. I promise you didn't miss out on any pictures of 100 guys cumming all over me. Though I suspect that you already know that from all of the eye rolling you're doing. I'm sorry I'm not smutty or slutty enough. :D

Well, that sounds more like a dress tease than a strip tease, but I do know what you're saying. I can't promise it will be great...but I'll go ahead and try to do something similar for you. Maybe for a Christmas present....though I won't promise I'll have it done by Christmas so don't be angry with me if it's a late present. I can never be sure when I'll feel up to taking pics anymore.

:kiss:

Mmmmm that sounds rather nice :)

Aww. :) Well if you are already shaved we can skip that bit, depends where you plan on shaving me. eek :)

New pic is lovely :)

Ok, ok...no shaving for you. I can always shave myself again. One can never be too smooth. Though after hearing of how you nick up your face you're going to have to sit and watch. I don't need any nicks on my pussy. :eek:

I would never have thought cold glass could be a plus. I learned something new today... :D

Glass is wonderful for temperature play, it can be really nice when it warmed up as well.

Ok, ok...no shaving for you. I can always shave myself again. One can never be too smooth. Though after hearing of how you nick up your face you're going to have to sit and watch. I don't need any nicks on my pussy. :eek:

Glass is wonderful for temperature play, it can be really nice when it warmed up as well.

Fair enough, hope I'd get to watch at least, but haven't nicked one of those :)

Definite care needed on how warm though I would think. lol

Happy Friday!

attachment.php

Hello beautiful!!:kiss:
What I wouldn't do to be on my knees with those beauties in my mouth!!

Fair enough, hope I'd get to watch at least, but haven't nicked one of those :)

Definite care needed on how warm though I would think. lol

Well of course you can watch. I would be a pretty lousy exhibitionist if I didn't want you to watch. Though now that I think of it getting all turned on and slippery while I'm in the middle of shaving might not be a good idea. Although...my juices are pretty slick so maybe they would just enhance the shave?

Oh yes, you definitely don't want it too hot, but a bit warmer than what you normally put in there feel amazing.

Hello beautiful!!:kiss:
What I wouldn't do to be on my knees with those beauties in my mouth!!

Hi sweetheart! Long time no see. Have you been busy running around playing in the mud again? You missed all of my insanity yesterday...which is probably a good thing. :eek: :kiss:

I love that my thread is on top of yours...holding you down....:devil:

:kiss:

Well of course you can watch. I would be a pretty lousy exhibitionist if I didn't want you to watch. Though now that I think of it getting all turned on and slippery while I'm in the middle of shaving might not be a good idea. Although...my juices are pretty slick so maybe they would just enhance the shave?

Oh yes, you definitely don't want it too hot, but a bit warmer than what you normally put in there feel amazing.

That's true and you aren't lousy. :) You might get too distracted though.

Interesting

I'm holding on to what little battery life I have left in case I find myself up late again tonight with some new inspiration. In the meantime I've cleaned up some bits and pieces of two little old sets in the same lingerie. A couple were taken at home, a couple were taken in the restroom at work after wearing the lingerie to work under my clothes that day.

I hope you enjoy them, and more importantly I hope you all have a great night and a fantastic weekend. :kiss::heart::kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I'm holding on to what little battery life I have left in case I find myself up late again tonight with some new inspiration. In the meantime I've cleaned up some bits and pieces of two little old sets in the same lingerie. A couple were taken at home, a couple were taken in the restroom at work after wearing the lingerie to work under my clothes that day.

I hope you enjoy them, and more importantly I hope you all have a great night and a fantastic weekend. :kiss::heart::kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1105754&
stc=1&d=1323478058

wow very lovely -wouldnt mind spending a wknd at your place;):D

I added these to the women's feet thread. I don't know if any of you are interest in that sort of thing...but I did promise to post anything that I put in other threads here as well. :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I've been away for a little while and it's great to come back and look through the pictures you've shared with us. Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back