Trying Something New

Good afternoon! Hope you're having a great day! I decided to wear a bit of clothes to work today ... ;)

attachment.php

You look amazing, but I think you're way overdressed ;)

Another perspective is always a good thing in this case though its great ;). So glad you guys are back, you should run a business and issue uniforms ;D

that body suit makes me want to do all sorts of nasty things to you. To start with, some spanking and wedgies

Hello!

Hello, again! Thank you for all of your fun&sexy comments. Sorry we've been gone for a bit, but we couldn't stay away for too long. We're making our way back to sexy land.

Just a little something to say hello!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Hello, again! Thank you for all of your fun&sexy comments. Sorry we've been gone for a bit, but we couldn't stay away for too long. We're making our way back to sexy land.

attachment.php

Welcome back! You both have certainly been missed! Super sexy picture, as always.

Excellent to see that you two are back again.

I had thought to check up on you two but I didn't want to be a pain, I was sure so many were doing that already.

May all be well.

attachment.php

The Lit world is a better place today!

attachment.php

Well hellllllo!!! :kiss::heart::kiss:

Back