Chronicles of Lazdormu(IC closed for Sinister Spiders)

Illidan Stormrage

He predicted she would reprimand him for his almost blasphemous speech but he couldn't handle anybody else's incompetence. At this point he was just glad that she was happy to see him though. He appreciated the effect of the moon reflecting off her luminescent sparkling eyes before answering.

"I have had a very productive day, I have mastered a very difficult spell that not even the cretins that call themselves 'Highborne' could even dream of doing." he boasted triumphantly.
 
Last edited:
Tyrande Whisperwind

"Oh really?" She asked, partially excited and partially amused by his typically conceited self-praise. "Tell me about it." She said, linking her arm through his and leading him down one of the streets that led away from the temple. It was a fine night, and even though she had spent most of it in the Temple of Elune, there was no better way to worship her Goddess than to feel Elune's rays soaking into her pores.
 
Illidan Stormrage

He almost blurted out his surprise but stopped himself just in time. He had spent a lot of time and effort on this particular gift and he sincerely hoped she appreciated it.

"It's a surprise my sweet Tyrande. If you come back with me to my home, we can celebrate and I will show you." He answered enigmatically.
 
Tyrande Whisperwind

"A surprise, Illidan?" She asked with a smile. "Well if it is a surprise then I have to come with you and find out what it is." She said. "Lead the way!"
 
Illidan Stormrage

He beamed at her insistence, in truth he believed it would take more convincing to get her to play along. In the past, the three of them had gotten into a few marginally dangerous situations which, he could admit on most occasions he instigated. However Malfurion was usually the one to halt any progress before it became fun. Tyrande would side with Malfurion when the situation became undesirable but deep down Illidan knew she enjoyed his ideas.

Of late she had become more cautious around him, he knew it was because of her new devotion to the goddess but he also believed that Malfurion was having a stronger influence on her. It didn't matter now because he was here and his brother was not.

He led them to his humble abode. It was situated on the outskirts of the city allowing him to experiment with magic away from prying eyes. Once inside, he guided her to a nearby couch and instructed her to sit down.

"Before I show you my surprise, I think you deserve a celebratory drink." he announced and produced a pair of wine glasses and a bottle of his own home brewed, magically enhanced beverage.
 
Tyrande Whisperwind

Tyrande looked at Illidan suspiciously as she took the glass of alcohol off him and took a whiff. Beneath the scent of mature grapes and winter fruits she could detect a subtle hint of magic.

"Illidan..." She said as she rolled her eyes. Every time the trio had consumed one of his concoctions they had ended up in trouble; whether it was running from angry dragons or trying to rebuild ancient statues they had destroyed, it always ended badly. As a matter of fact, Malfurion had sworn of his brother's brews for the rest of eternity.

Malfurion, however, was not here and Illidan was.

"Fine, I'll have a drink to celebrate my initiation." She said, "But if we wind up being chased by some gargantuan creature or spending the night in the stocks, I will not be pleased." She said. She took the glass of him and then took a swig of the pretty liquid inside it.

It was lovely, she had to give him that. The magic which she had originally thought to be minor, rushed through her body with such ferocity that her head spun. It wasn't just a hint of magic- it was much more than that. When she looked up at his smiling face she couldn't be angry at him, especially not when he had been there waiting for her.

"So," Tyrande asked with a smile "what is this surprise you have to show me?" She set the glass aside on a table carefully, not wanting to consume any more until she was sure of the effects of it.
 
Illidan Stormrage

Illidan was surprised again at Tyrande's acceptance of his drink, she must have really been in a good mood. She was speaking the truth of course, about previous adventures they had somewhat unwillingly participated in. At the very least, he could admit, they always had fun, well, perhaps not Malfurion, he could never see the lighter side of the situation.

There was nothing harmful in the drink. He would never dare give her anything that would be. It was the usual elven wine that most of the populace consumed but with an added spell of his own making. It was designed to increase a persons sensitivity instead of dull it whilst keeping all the usual positive feelings that usually came along with intoxication. The part of his spell which he was most proud of, was the removal of all the negative effects of consuming too much of it the morning after.

He poured himself a glass and took one gulp. Firstly to assure her the drink was safe but mainly to curb his growing anxiety. It was not common for Illidan to feel nervous, he had never once doubted his skills as a sorcerer but the gift he had fashioned for her was especially unique. Illidan had never expressed openly any desire for her, it wasn't because he didn't find her attractive, in fact it was quite the opposite, her beauty was beyond compare. Nor was it her personality, she was the kindest and most compassionate person he had ever met. It was their relationship, it had always been about friendship and breaking past that was difficult, perhaps tonight he could finally work up the courage to reveal his true feelings for her.

Illidan hastily made his way to his bedroom. At the base of his bed frame he retrieved a small box from a locked storage compartment. Inside were a number of magical trinkets that were in all stages of experimentation. He found the one he was looking for and returned the rest. When he reappeared Tyrande was in the middle of another sip of the delicious wine, he knew it was her favorite and she would not be able to resist more than just one sample. When she looked up he presented his gift to her.

It was a shimmering silver circlet with a symbol of the moon goddess attached. It glowed with the same luminescence of the bright orb in the night sky and radiated an awesome power. He held it out to her each hand holding one side of the circlet chain hinting the motion of placing it on her head.
 
Last edited:
Tyrande Whisperwind

"Illidan, it's beautiful!" Tyrande said, placing her wine back on the table and jumping to her feet. She looked at the circlet again, the crescent moon glowing like the Elune cast in the night above. She tipped her head forward slightly, allowing him to place it on her himself.
 
Illidan Stormrage

The blood in his veins warmed as she jumped up from her seat happily and awaited him, he was certain it wasn't just the drink having an effect on him either. He gently placed the trinket upon on the crown of her head. The colours emanating from the piece accentuated the brightness in her eyes. He took one moment to appreciate the light perfume of her skin before stepping back to admire her from a distance.

"It is more than just pretty jewelry my dear Tyrande." he began and stepped closer. Illidan grasp one of her hands in his and positioned her fingers over the symbol. "If you touch it like this and call the words 'Elune, guide me'. The power of the cirlet will be revealed." he explained. Illidan stopped back to allow her to experiment.
 
Last edited:
Tyrande Whisperwind

The circlet felt cold against her skin, but there was no mistaking the power that coursed through it. She listened carefully as Illidan told her what to do. For a moment she was suspicious, but it didn't take long her for to push her suspicions aside. Illidan was arrogant and powerful but his tricks were nothing more than playful. For her at least.

Gently Tyrande put her fingers against the crescent moon pendant as Illidan had instructed.

"Elune, guide me." She said softly, now eager to see what would happen when she spoke the words.
 
Illidan Stormrage

As soon as the words were spoken the symbol glowed brightly and the air around her exploded with power. A shimmering aura of arcane energy surrounded her, it displayed the illusion of the night sky. The twinkle of stars blinked randomly orbiting her as the center of the universe. Only one word came to his mind at the sight. Goddess.

"What you see before you is a powerful magical shield of my own design, from the outset it appears to be weak and only capable of absorbing a minor spell but in truth, it is designed to absorb the power used against it and reflect it back tenfold. I shall demonstrate." he explained. Illidan called a small amount of arcane energy, it danced along his fingertips awaiting release. He directed the energy bolt directly at her. It fizzled on the shield and then almost immediately an energy bolt much larger than his own burst back toward him, it hit him square in the chest sending him flying across the room and into the back wall.
 
Tyrande Whisperwind

"Illidan!" Tyrande cried as he flew across the room. She dropped her hand from her circlet and the shield shimmered out of existene. She hardly noticed it though, as she ran across the room and knelt down in front of him. "Are you okay?" She asked, running her hands over his face, arms and chest, looking for signs of injury.

When Tyrande realised that Illidan wasn't hurt she let out a breath she hadn't known she'd been holding. The way that he had sent a tiny spark of power her way and had it reflected ten fold made her realise two things; just how powerful he was, and how utterly precious his gift was.

"Thank you Illidan." Tyrande said softly, gently fingering the circlet as she spoke. "I will treasure it for as long as I live." Carefully, tentatively, she leant forward and planted a chaste kiss of thanks on his lips. Tyrande couldn't even begin to fathom the time, effort and expense that must have gone into making this gift. Her heart filled with a genuine sense of thankfulness for the kindness of her friend.
 
Illidan Stormrage

As Illidan's mind regained consciousness he felt the dull ache of pain throughout his body. In his eagerness he'd forgotten to shield himself from the inevitable backfire. Perhaps the drink was affecting him, perhaps it was something more. Tyrande rushed over to him in a panic but he just smiled back at her. The look of concern in her face was enough to take away most of the pain, besides the only thing that was really damaged was his ego.

The light kiss on his lips shocked him to the core. Even though he knew it was probably in friendship he felt so much more behind it. The feeling of her soft lips against his stirred the beast from deep within. Even after she stepped back he could still taste her scent on his lips.

He eased himself up off the floor and looked at her kindly. Placing a hand gently on the side of her face he spoke from his heart. "For you my dear Tyrande, I would give you my heart and soul. This trinket is only a small token in comparison to so much more I wish to offer." he stated calmly. She stood in silence before him her face exhibited a look of non-belief. Illidan smiled again and then moved over to the table where he left his glass, he drank the remainder and poured himself another.

"Come sit with me Tyrande, and let us toast your success and drink to the all the good times we've shared." he announced.
 
Last edited:
Tyrande Whisperwind

Illidan's words took her breath away, and the touch of his hand on her cheek was the only thing keeping her anchored. 'I would give my heart and soul', Tyrande replayed his voice in her mind a thousands times over in a few impossible seconds. She had suspected, she wouldn't deny that, but the knowledge that he felt it enough to say it to her aloud made it's impact even more astonishing.

When Illidan took the touch of his warm hand away from her cheek and walked away a myriad of thoughts ran through her mind. Her mind, however, was pleasantly fuzzy from the wine and she couldn't seem to pin a single coherent thought down.

Illidan toasted to her success and her reverie was broken. It was almost as if she had imagined his words. The way he held the goblet in the air with such bravo and boldness was at complete odds with the candid intimacy of his confession. Maybe he himself had too much to drink. Tyrande shook off the disorientation of his words and walked over to join him, picking her own goblet up on the way.

"To the friendship of the Brothers and to the Sisterhood of Elune." Tyrande said, watching him carefully and holding up her glass.
 
Illidan Stormrage

Illidan had to quickly stop himself before he openly presented his scorn. She only mentioned friendship and she mentioned his brother. Not directly of course but it felt like a harsh slap against his face. Whilst his noble brother was training in the wild with some nature god he was here, with Tyrande their, no, his closest friend. In this case he was most certainly the better man and he intended to prove it, for now perhaps the pretense of friendship would be enough. For now.

"At least a toast to the brother who actually came." he stated jokingly. He touched her glass with hers. Illidan hoped she wouldn't see the distaste in his action. They began to talk about their past and the fun they used to have. He recounted several occasions where he managed to get them out of trouble using his superior gifts. He continued to pour his and her drinks not counting at all the amount consumed.
 
Last edited:
The casual joke and lack of acknowledgement of Malfurion's friendship was all Tyrande needed to know that Illidan's earlier proclamation of devotion was real. She would have been concerned about it, but his flippant attitude and eagerness to pour her another glass made her think twice.

It wasn't long before Illidan's words were overshadowed by their conversation of years gone by. After recounting the many narrow escapes of their childhoods, much to Tyrande's entertainment Illidan did a wonderful impression of the time when Malfurion was too busy telling a woman about the useful properties of elder flower to realise that she was a prostitute looking for a nights work. By the end of the one-person tableaux , with Illidan playing both Malfurion and the prostitute, Tyrande could hardly breathe through her laughter.

"As funny as that was, Illidan," Tyrande managed to say through gasps as she tried to catch her breath "You have to admit that you've had your fair share of failed seductions."
 
Last edited:
Illidan Stormrage

As the stories poured out so did the wine, they had already moved onto their second bottle.

"My failed exploits?" he asked as if insulted. "I brought home many more than by dear brother ever did." he beamed. He could admit to himself and others that his self confidence and social flair did win him many favours with other females. Yet despite all his conquests none would be as rewarding as the beautiful goddess that sat before him. In fact he mused, Tyrande would not be a conquest, for him she was the final prize. He decided to test his skill for flirtation on his intoxicated companion. He coughed purposely and adjusted his facial expression to one of pure desire. He gazed deeply into Tyrande's eyes when she stopped giggling he leaned in closer, his mouth displaying a small yet knowing smile.

"They say that drinking from the Well of Eternity directly is poisonous." he began and moved closer his lips barely touching her ear. "Will you be my poison tonight?". he continued and although he meant the action in jest the mixture of her scent and closeness overwhelmed him, the beast previously dormant burst from the dark recesses of his mind. He trailed his lips from her ear down along her face toward her lips. He gave her a small kiss to test the waters, she didn't turn away. He moved both his hands to cup the sides of her face continuing the kiss and he used his tongue to coax her mouth open. At first she seemed passive and not quite willing but after a few swipes of his tongue over hers, she gave in and her own tongue began to dance with his.
 
Last edited:
Tyrande Whisperwind

Illidan's words swirled through Tyrande's inebriated mind intoxicating her further. His breath was warm on her lips as he gave her a tentative kiss. He pulled back for a moment, seeming to be waiting for something, before he pressed his lips against hers in a more demanding kiss. His strong hands cupped her face as his tongue begged entrance into her mouth.
A part of Tyrande knew that she should pull away, that letting Illidan kiss her could be a big mistake, but as their tongues pressed together all doubt was washed from her mind. She had spent the past six months trying to deny her feelings for the Stormrage brothers, and now to have one of them show interest in hers was something she found exciting. In her own mind she had been trying to pick between the two brothers before even thinking about making a move. However, what one brother lacked the other had, and each had strengths and weaknesses that contrasted the other. They were both so different yet both so important to her that it was an impossible decisions.
As Illidan continued to kiss her, Tyrande's magic-addled mind gave into the sensations of having his body pressed against hers. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer and she was powerless to resist his charismatic charms.
 
Illidan Stormrage

Illidan felt as if was possessed by a lust driven demon. A dam of passion burst out of him and flooded Tyrande drowning her in a river of pent up feelings and desires. His hands had left her face and were now crawling their way up and down her gown. His kisses trailed their way down her jaw line and traced the shape of her collar bone. Although he was worried that she might stop his rash behavior soon, at this point, he was more afraid of that fact he wouldn't be able to. Now in the moment, his rationality had left and only an insatiable hunger remained. A hunger for her.

Despite his reluctence to half his actions however, what remained of his better judgement took over. Her body appeared to welcome his touch but without verbal permission a strong irreplaceable friendship could be lost forever. He stopped just as his hands were finding their way under her light shift. He pulled back from her, controlled his breathing and spoke.

"Dear Tyrande, I'm sorry, I'm not sure what came over me." he apoligised sadly
 
Tyrande Whisperwind

Tyrande stumbled back a little as Illidan stopped his exploration of her. Her cheeks flushed slightly as she replayed his words through her mind. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"The alcohol must be effecting you..." Tyrande said, still breathing heavily. "Since when did you ever apologise?" She asked. She looked into his still-hungry eyes and took a step forward tentatively, well aware of the lustful beast that was barely restrained within him. "If I wanted you to stop, I would have said so. I'm not that drunk." She whispered, looking into his eyes, hoping that he hadn't changed his mind- just when she had finally broken through a barrier within herself.
 
Illidan Stormrage

Her words were barely a light whisper yet they were enough to rip apart the leash of barely contained control he had remaining. Illidan resumed his assault of her awaiting lips, the force of his kiss pushed her down onto the couch. His heavy muscular body crushed her lithe frame with passion like he had never known. All his previous sexual encounters were just a small spark in comparison to the inferno he now felt for Tyrande, his body craved her like a moth to the flame and he was well and truly on fire.

With other women, he usually sated his passion swiftly without little care for their attention, but Tyrande was different; for her, he would empty his very soul into her. His mouth relocated her collarbone and he sucked on her sensitive skin causing her to moan in a mix of pleasure and pain. Illidan left a small trail of darken marks along her neck like toward the valley of her breasts. His hands drew the bottom half of her skirts up to her waist and positioned his body between her opened legs, he grinded his hardened manhood still restrained by his pants against her groin. The pressure against his arousal offered some relief but he knew that it hungered for more. Soon he thought.

At the edge of his consciousness he was barely aware of Tyrande's own hands lightly caressing his back and head; they encouraged him, perhaps even urged him to continue. Although he admired the way Tyrande's simple priestess gown hugged her body and accentuated her frame it was nothing more to him than another obstacle to his ultimate desire. His hands fervently worked the the gown up and around her head leaving only in the light flimsy shift covering her bare essentials.

Illidan took a short moment to absorb the sight in front of him. His dreams did not do justice to the vision of beauty in front of him. The image of her half naked form with flushed skin and unrestrained lust in her eyes would forever be ingrained in his memory.
 
Last edited:
Tyrande Whisperwind

As Tyrande lay back with Illidan and his manhood pressed between her legs, there were two things that seemed unbelievable to her. The first was that this was actually happening; only in her deepest fantasies had she allowed herself to imagine what it would feel like to have a Stormrage between her legs, trailing his lips along her soft skin. The second truth that was hard to believe was that this felt even better than her deepest darkest fantasies. Illidan's manhood was pressed firmly against her mound and all she could do was moan desperately and press up against him.
Perhaps she'd had a little too much to drink. Maybe she should have refused when Illidan offered to top up her wine. However, as he lifted her robes off her to reveal her sheer undergarment her cheeks flushed and she couldn't think of anything she'd rather be doing. She slipped her hands off his shoulders and down his muscled back, then tugged at the hem of his shirt whilst looking at him questioningly.
 
Illidan Stormrage

As Tyrande tugged at the hem of his shirt he knew that they were passing the point of no return. He hastily pulled the clothing above his head and threw it across the room. Tyrande eyed his naked torso. He felt a strong sense of pride in her admiration, unlike other sorcerers, Illidan kept his body as strong and built as his mind.

He closed the distance between them again pressing his lips firmly against hers. This time he needed no coaxing, her mouth opened to him willingly. His hands stroked her smooth silky thighs and then crawled their way up and under her shift, she lifted herself upward to allow him to slowly lift her clothing. The effect was like a slow torture, her body revealed itself to him inch by inch. As the clothing approached the top of her thighs Illidan took in a sharp breath. A small patch of hair lay above her awaiting mound, she kept her legs closed but he knew what treasures lay beyond. Knowing that he would have plenty of time to enjoy her whole body his hand continued to push what remained of her clothing up. Her strong abdomen slowly revealed itself to him but what truly perked his arousal was the unveiling of the two perfect mounds of flesh at the front of her chest.

Not wanted to delay the task any further he quickly pulled the rest of her shift up and over her head. With the final barrier gone he could now truly admire her beauty. Her flawless skin appeared to almost emanate an unearthly glow, her breasts were magnificently proportioned to the remainder of her body and each sported a deliciously erect nipple. His mind and body could not linger any longer, his hands began a slow and sensual massage of her breasts, his thumb and forefingers tweaked her nipples gently causing her back to arch toward him. He positioned his mouth over her right nipple and began a slow and gentle sucking motion whilst using his hands to massage the other. The light salty taste of her skin mixed with her natural pheromones brought forth a deep growl from his throat and he felt his manhood strain against his pants.
 
Last edited:
Tyrande Whisperwind

Tyrande couldn't help but moan as Illidan massaged her breasts skilfully His lips were eager and coaxing on the soft skin of her breasts, and when he gently nipped at her erect nipples it sent jolts of pleasure right down to her core. She could feel his rigid erection pressed against her naked womanhood eagerly, and she instinctively begun to grind against it as he massaged her and she moaned at the contact. She deepened their kiss, desperately wanting more, as her hands explored the corded muscles of his delectably smooth back. When her hands reached the waistband of her pants she whimpered slightly, wanting more yet still aware of just what that might mean.
 
Illidan Stormrage

As Illidan's mouth and hand worked at her breast he felt her legs wrap themselves around his waist. She pulled his hardened manhood against her mound and began to grind against it through the material. Her fingers slipped under the waistband of his pants urging them downward. He understood imediately and halted his previous actions.

Illidan gently parted her legs giving him the opportunity to remove his pants. With the last of his clothing discarded there were no more barriers left to cross. His manhood stood proud and erect on display for her, its tip already moistened with the build up of their desire.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top