Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Discussion Circle

Old 01-09-2017, 12:11 PM   #26
richman3
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post
That was a couple of months ago. How is it going? I cook them slowly too. Hopefully I'll squeeze more out before year's end.
To answer your question. I've actually written several. "Mom's Sweaty Ride" series. "Incestuous Film" series, and my latest series "Cross Country Taboo." I'm currently working on part two of the later. All of these are with the "Mom and son" theme. Check em out if you like let me know what you think. They are pretty popular.

Old 01-14-2017, 01:00 PM   #27
OedipalLustGuru
Really Experienced

Blaster666 is a fast rising Oedipal fiction Grandmaster!

I have recently started to pay attention to Blaster666 who has established himself in recent years as a quality author of mother/son sex stories. His use of grandmothers and sisters in the incestuous mix is appealing. I usually do not care for grandmas, but he does well with them. He is still writing, while so many other grandmasters of this topic have retired from writing, died or just disappeared without explanation. So one can look forward to a new Blaster666 tale of Oedipal lust! There are few greater pleasures than finding a new story from a favorite author. When that happens, just cancel my appointments, let me put together my gallery of Jocastas du jour, for I will be whacking off for a while!

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Old 01-20-2017, 11:43 PM   #28
t1969
Virgin

Following have some interesting way of storytelling...

World's Greatest Mom by epiphany65
Mom's 5th Wheel Lovin by klrxo
"Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned by scouries
Amanda series by SSW_1050 (now re-released as Mandy and me)

Old 02-16-2017, 12:18 PM   #29
sexlover66
Literotica Guru

There was one I read...it was about a mom who was with her husband and fantasized about hers and His friends...and the next day he and his friends are at the house and wife "accidentally" texts son a pic of her in a bikini and then sexts him some too at husbands request....I cannot remember the name of it...but sons name was Kyle.... I wish I could remember the name of the story...love to read it again

Old 03-18-2017, 05:52 PM   #30
Sam Jason
Virgin

Good Feedback--My Mom/Son Stories

I've been very fortunate to receive a lot of private comments from readers who have enjoyed my mom/son themed stories.

Old 03-25-2017, 03:23 PM   #31
Comentarista82
Literotica Guru

best mother/son

Best one recently is "Eternally Bound." I like how there were some obstacles and doubt to overcome from the mother's side and the new kind of premise that a person promoting that kind of union was a college professor conceived from incest.

Old 05-18-2017, 04:18 AM   #32
GetDown27

For me personally if the story is written by a man, which it seems the majority of stories are, I always go to the comments section to see if there are positive comments from any women about the story. I prefer it when the story itself is written by a woman, & a woman old enough to actually have an adult aged son is even better, but at the least I gotta see at least a positive comment from one. Meaning that at least one woman read the story and found it hot.

Old 05-18-2017, 08:29 AM   #33
Larkfield61
Really Really Experienced

I get a lot of private comments that are very helpful, getting things from the viewpoint of the woman or daughter is not easy, l wish more would get in touch as it would help to make the stories more rounded.

Old 05-19-2017, 03:30 AM   #34
GetDown27

I just like to know that I'm masturbating to something that a female brain approved of and got off to. Instead of something that just came from a guy.

Old 05-19-2017, 11:50 AM   #35
hilltopper69

hi

Great stories will enjoy reading them all thanks everyone.

Old 05-22-2017, 10:37 PM   #36
LesLumens
Really Experienced

I wondered where that late-year surge came from, and the spikes since. Seems it was the links here.

Glad you enjoyed them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lampilot View Post
Many of my favorites have been mentioned, but here are some that haven't. I'm partial to romance/marriage, first time, and occasionally impregnation.

Maternal Solstice by Blannister
Mom's Birthday Panties by panty_lover_1971
Love of a Mother by Xarth
Mom's Second Chance and Mom's Stocking Stuffer by LesLumens
I-40 by Harding
25th Class Reunion by RainierWriterII (and many more of his)

I'll enthusiastically second the love for the sadly departed Turniphead. I can't remember the title, but the one about the son and his older mother (with the broken leg) whom he'd been in love with for years is definitely an all-timer.

Alt for Darkniciad ^--Website

Little Fuckers

09/29/17

Old 05-23-2017, 01:22 AM   #37
Larkfield61

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetDown27 View Post
For me personally if the story is written by a man, which it seems the majority of stories are, I always go to the comments section to see if there are positive comments from any women about the story. I prefer it when the story itself is written by a woman, & a woman old enough to actually have an adult aged son is even better, but at the least I gotta see at least a positive comment from one. Meaning that at least one woman read the story and found it hot.
That would be good if readers left comments, maybe they're afraid of leaving comments on stories that include incest but they certainly seem to have dried up lately. I have found some very useful in the past.

Old 05-23-2017, 04:13 AM   #38
Larkfield61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkfield61 View Post
That would be good if readers left comments, maybe they're afraid of leaving comments on stories that include incest but they certainly seem to have dried up lately. I have found some very useful in the past.
Good comments are always welcome but l appreciate there may be some reluctance to be seen as agreeing with the activities being described. What l find mystifying is those who down mark without giving a reason, if you're not interested in incest don't read the story, the most unreasonable l've had was one saying he was totally disgusted by the whole story and had difficulty reading to the end.

Old 05-24-2017, 12:47 PM   #39
DarkSideHidden
Virgin

I was always a fan of Pro_Ball_Players: A Mother's Promise. The first 12 chapters are a great attempt at reality, which I respect. Dealing with the emotions and turmoil but still logically building from one sexual escapade to the next. It jumps the shark a little bit after chapter 16.

Old 05-26-2017, 07:36 PM   #40
EveSin
Virgin

Double Exposure by Scribbleskillz is my fav!

Old 06-06-2017, 01:23 AM   #41
Xenaries
Virgin

Hey all, I wanted to create a new thread, but then I saw this, and I thought it might be the perfect place to ask this. I read this mom son story, may not be the best but it is definitely great. It would be one of my recommendations. I can't seem to recall the title or author. Does any one about this story?

Summary: Son is working as Volcanic tour guide(?), and mom comes for a visit. She is a professor. There is a scene in lake. She has really long hair. Son introduces her as his GF as a semi-prank. Story has somewhat romantic feel to it.

Does any one know the title?

Old 06-11-2017, 09:11 AM   #42
truenorth100
Really Experienced

Really enjoying SamJason story about Kate and Sergie.

Old 06-20-2017, 08:34 AM   #43
ratimom
Virgin

Nice thread.

Can anybody tell name of stories where mom is good character family women and is reluctant to sons sexual feelings? Also it will spice the story if Dad is involved in the story either directly or indirectly.

Last edited by ratimom : 06-21-2017 at 12:33 AM.

Old 06-30-2017, 12:17 PM   #44
Doctor_Ought
Virgin

A story I was enjoy ing but now can't find was one where the son was teasing his mom into changing her clothes for him over and over.

For my money Ahabscribe was one of the best. Red Houses was probably my favorite

Old 07-09-2017, 06:41 PM   #45
RelentlessOnanism
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor_Ought View Post
A story I was enjoy ing but now can't find was one where the son was teasing his mom into changing her clothes for him over and over.

For my money Ahabscribe was one of the best. Red Houses was probably my favorite
I heartily agree that Ahabscribe was just about the best incest writer on Literotica. Sadly, he's long since stopped contributing to the Literotica website.

Old 07-18-2017, 02:59 PM   #46
IntrovertWantsOut
Really Experienced

Wow, I had no idea how much was available on this theme. Quite a reading list....
Thanks to all who contributed.

Old 07-24-2017, 04:19 PM   #47
theshadowknows11
Experienced

moved to story ideas

Last edited by theshadowknows11 : 07-24-2017 at 06:13 PM.

Old 07-30-2017, 08:57 AM   #48
truenorth100
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Jason View Post
I've been very fortunate to receive a lot of private comments from readers who have enjoyed my mom/son themed stories.

I really liked "Blackmailed Bride"

Old 08-01-2017, 09:06 AM   #49
mikendel
Literotica Guru

Hubby found one I really enjoyed reading. Started with the Aunt and son having sex and her teaching him. He catches mom and aunt drunk by the pool having sex and they get him to join in. The description of the son and mom finally having sex was a turn on. The end up taking a vacation and the son brings a friend along with the aunt and mom. Was a week of the friend and son fucking aunt and mom.

Old 08-01-2017, 10:34 AM   #50
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikendel View Post
Hubby found one I really enjoyed reading. Started with the Aunt and son having sex and her teaching him. He catches mom and aunt drunk by the pool having sex and they get him to join in. The description of the son and mom finally having sex was a turn on. The end up taking a vacation and the son brings a friend along with the aunt and mom. Was a week of the friend and son fucking aunt and mom.
That sounds much like my piece A Taste of Incest -- Spiced Rum except the 'friend' is the aunt's son. All sorts of incest there, hey?