Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
TGIF! Good morning daddy's and all the little girls who love them. I hope everyone has something fun planned for the long weekend. One more day of the bump and grind before I can play :D
:kiss::kiss: and hugs to all that want them!

TGIF! Good morning daddy's and all the little girls who love them. I hope everyone has something fun planned for the long weekend. One more day of the bump and grind before I can play :D
:kiss::kiss: and hugs to all that want them!
:rose:
:kiss:Back @ you Dalphin, this is my weekend.

Good morning to all the Daddies and all the baby girls that love them :heart:

Hi sis DD yes so glad it's Friday (grabbing one of your hugs and kisses) maybe over the long weekend we'll get a chance to play . . . :rolleyes:

Hi sis DD yes so glad it's Friday (grabbing one of your hugs and kisses) maybe over the long weekend we'll get a chance to play . . . :rolleyes:

(sneaks in and hugs and kisses mojo) would love to play with you this weekend sis!:D:rose:

(sneaks in and hugs and kisses mojo) would love to play with you this weekend sis!:D:rose:

(Mmmmm . . . hugs and kisses DD back . . .) Yay! I know we will have so much fun and our Daddies will like it too ;)

(One last kiss for my sexy sis . . . will be back after the work day :kiss:)

morning sis Mojo, um, i need to procure a pair of you panties sweetie...

Morning to all the Daddies and sexy sisters...lots of hugs & :kiss:es & licks

little licks and tickles to Daddy G, Daddy D, Daddy M, Daddy PA and the simply sweet sexiness that is INL, Mojo, Peaches, & DBS...:kiss:es...

Good morning mojo.......:kiss:

little licks and tickles to Daddy G, Daddy D, Daddy M, Daddy PA and the simply sweet sexiness that is INL, Mojo, Peaches, & DBS...:kiss:es...

Oh my Simone.......Good morning little girl........:kiss:

I hope your day is lovely and full of good things.....:rolleyes:

Good morning mojo.......:kiss:

Good morning Daddy G . . . can't wait to play again soon . . . :eek:

*Giggling as I wiggle out of my panties handing them over with a smile* Here you go sis Simone . . . and good morning to you to SEXY sis :kiss::kiss:

Good morning Daddy G . . . can't wait to play again soon . . . :eek:

*Giggling as I wiggle out of my panties handing them over with a smile* Here you go sis Simone . . . and good morning to you to SEXY sis :kiss::kiss:

Oh my.......mojo you're making Daddy's cock very excited.......:rolleyes:

And I do think you should be handing over those panties to me......just for a little sniff or two....then we can give them to Simone.....*pondering* Simone's hunger for them........Now Daddy G's cock is really hard......:devil:

Oh my.......mojo you're making Daddy's cock very excited.......:rolleyes:

And I do think you should be handing over those panties to me......just for a little sniff or two....then we can give them to Simone.....*pondering* Simone's hunger for them........Now Daddy G's cock is really hard......:devil:

Hehehehe . . . I wondered the same thing but I am sure Simone is planning something deviously fun . . .

Really hard you say Daddy . . . Well let me see . . . *running my hand over the huge bulge in your pants* . . . Oh my Daddy you are right your cock is really hard I think we should take it out and have some fun . . . :devil:

Hello little ones and proud papa's. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Hello. I'm Starfire.
I lurk this thread all the time but never post anything.
Figured I would start today.

Good Morning and Welcome Starfire! Nice to see another hot lady from Washington in here. I am an older guy who loves the daddy fetish from a fantasy viewpoint only. I'd love to see what your naughty ideas are on the subject?

Hehehehe . . . I wondered the same thing but I am sure Simone is planning something deviously fun . . .

Really hard you say Daddy . . . Well let me see . . . *running my hand over the huge bulge in your pants* . . . Oh my Daddy you are right your cock is really hard I think we should take it out and have some fun . . . :devil:

Oh my Little girl......I missed you yesterday......so I know you will make up for it today.......*Lays back* and waits for you to show me how much fun you are hungering for......mmmmmm.....daddy's cock is oozing that thin clear pre cum.....:devil:

Nice to see you back Little one.....:heart:

I hope you had a great night.....:rolleyes:

I did have a great night with friends, but I missed our goodnight chat....damn time zones :mad: I hope you have a wonderful day Daddy :kiss::heart:

Edited to add: Looks like you're having a pretty great day so far ;) lol

Last edited:
Good morning DD......I hope all is well with you.....:rolleyes:......oh my I hope you have a wonderfully naughty weekend!.......:kiss:

Hi daddy g....all is good with mes, just doing that work thing. Hope you aregood as well. I hope we both have a wonderfully naughty weekend:devil::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back