Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had no idea you were over 50 :) Rub some of that youthful glow on me. Maybe they'll quit offering me the senior discount, lol.

This weekend is "all kid, all the time ". College visit...Soccer tournament...college application essay writing... oh, and laundry. Which is also mostly his. Fun times.

I'm 50 and new to the site

Hello all. I am new to the site and wanted to introduce myself.

I am a married white male who is 50. My wife is also on here and is njgoddess127 and she is 45. We are both exploring and trying to learn what we like. Right now we are both liking the shared wife thing. Not cuckold. Sharing. And yes we think there is a difference. But anyway. We are both looking for some respectful fun people to chat with. Either of us will chat with males or females and may even as a couple. We use Kik. I am njhubby126 on their. Please say hello.

Hello all. I am new to the site and wanted to introduce myself.

I am a married white male who is 50. My wife is also on here and is njgoddess127 and she is 45. We are both exploring and trying to learn what we like. Right now we are both liking the shared wife thing. Not cuckold. Sharing. And yes we think there is a difference. But anyway. We are both looking for some respectful fun people to chat with. Either of us will chat with males or females and may even as a couple. We use Kik. I am njhubby126 on their. Please say hello.

Welcome to the thread. Sharing sounds like fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back