Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea he is american so getting him here is impossible due to the fact i need to make at least so and so in order to marry and bring in a foreign national not part of the EU.

So we are waiting for him to gett a proper job so i can go there. I-con is in 2-3 weeks and then he will hopefully have a decent job.. I hope so at least

Best of luck to you!!

Yea he is american so getting him here is impossible due to the fact i need to make at least so and so in order to marry and bring in a foreign national not part of the EU.

So we are waiting for him to gett a proper job so i can go there. I-con is in 2-3 weeks and then he will hopefully have a decent job.. I hope so at least

I'm American, Jounar's Irish. I have looked into every possible way for me to move there, so I can empathize. Also it's been a bit over 3 years since I've been there. Which is one of the many reasons I am so exuberant with my enthusiasm for this up coming visit. :eek:

feel free to vent, ask questions, celebrate, morn and anything else that comes to mind. really a great bunch of people around here.

Welcome !

I really shouldn't respond to this because I'm in cranky mood..but...

Pace yourself. :) Try to make sure you develop plenty of interests outside of you new Sir. Obsession and overly neediness is never good.

Also...there is always a real danger to being in awe of a Dominant/Master. Remember they are human. They do make mistakes. Respect him, love him, honor him but it is unfair to him and you to put him on a pedestal.

Have fun ..just be careful. There is much joy to a LDR but there is plenty of frustration and heartache, too.

Thank you,

I enjoyed reading your story very much. I really enjoyed the way in which the Master is able to have His submissive feel as though He is right there with her. It is a wonderful example of mental BDSM and it examples another way for a Master to successfully control and arouse His pet. Thank you for sharing. BT

And thank you for reading. That was the theme i was going for, although in some sections I wasn't quite happy with the result. Perhaps a later edit is in order.

A further question I would like to put to you and the rest of the board;
What are your opinions on posting pictures in a LDDR?
The opposing ideas I have in my mind are centred on proof vs trust. I wouldn't want to imply a lack of trust by asking for proof that tasks were completed, but asking a sub to photograph themselves in submissive situations could be a great element of proof to their own selves and also rather fun.

And thank you for reading. That was the theme i was going for, although in some sections I wasn't quite happy with the result. Perhaps a later edit is in order.

A further question I would like to put to you and the rest of the board;
What are your opinions on posting pictures in a LDDR?
The opposing ideas I have in my mind are centred on proof vs trust. I wouldn't want to imply a lack of trust by asking for proof that tasks were completed, but asking a sub to photograph themselves in submissive situations could be a great element of proof to their own selves and also rather fun.

pics are very important to Jounar, but not for proof. He never requires proof that I completed a task. He asks it, and expects me to complete it. End of story. But because we don't have time in the flesh together pics are a way of making him feel like he's with me. So I send tons of pics to him (right now daily), not because he asked, or he needs proof, but because I know he loves getting them because it helps him feel closer to me.

pics are very important to Jounar, but not for proof. He never requires proof that I completed a task. He asks it, and expects me to complete it. End of story. But because we don't have time in the flesh together pics are a way of making him feel like he's with me. So I send tons of pics to him (right now daily), not because he asked, or he needs proof, but because I know he loves getting them because it helps him feel closer to me.

Thanks. Of course, feeling close to each other is very important in any type of relationship and especially so with long distance. I just needed to know that it does not give any impression of lack of trust. Also, I hope you have a wonderful time on your upcoming trip and that the wait isn't getting to you too much. Remember, half the pleasure is in anticipation ;-)

Thanks. Of course, feeling close to each other is very important in any type of relationship and especially so with long distance. I just needed to know that it does not give any impression of lack of trust. Also, I hope you have a wonderful time on your upcoming trip and that the wait isn't getting to you too much. Remember, half the pleasure is in anticipation ;-)

I am going totally stir crazy! :eek:

But to me it would feel like a lack of trust. Our relationship would not work if he required proof. One because he would feel like he can't trust me to complete a task and two because I would feel like he doesn't trust me to complete a task.

That is totally an indivigal thing though. Some couples don't understand how you can have tasks with out having proof that it was done. *shrug* And on another extreme, some don't trade photos at all.

2 weeks and I can't settle on a hotel. :rolleyes:

It would be a lot easier if we actually got time to chat. But it seems like we haven't had any time at all lately. Just a few text/IMs here and there. Not more than 20 minutes at a time.

I guess if all else fails, I can ring him this weekend. Or he'll probably ring me. He always calls me on my birthday. :)

Also have to master this packing thing. :rolleyes:

2 weeks and I can't settle on a hotel. :rolleyes:

It would be a lot easier if we actually got time to chat. But it seems like we haven't had any time at all lately. Just a few text/IMs here and there. Not more than 20 minutes at a time.

I guess if all else fails, I can ring him this weekend. Or he'll probably ring me. He always calls me on my birthday. :)

Also have to master this packing thing. :rolleyes:

Just 2 weeks? Wow. :)

Are you looking at big hotels, extended stay, guest houses? After all the different sorts and sizes I've hotels Daddy and I have stayed/played in I like the big ones the best. I feel in the smaller ones we need to be more careful about the noises coming from our room. In the bigger ones we really don't have to worry about being too loud.

Good luck with the packing thing. I often end up with big suitcase and I only go 1 overnight. I usually end up with 4 or so pairs of shoes. So I certainly wouldn't be any help with your packing dilemma.

Just 2 weeks? Wow. :)

Are you looking at big hotels, extended stay, guest houses? After all the different sorts and sizes I've hotels Daddy and I have stayed/played in I like the big ones the best. I feel in the smaller ones we need to be more careful about the noises coming from our room. In the bigger ones we really don't have to worry about being too loud.

Good luck with the packing thing. I often end up with big suitcase and I only go 1 overnight. I usually end up with 4 or so pairs of shoes. So I certainly wouldn't be any help with your packing dilemma.

Well, I thought I had it decided, then he tells me the hotel I was leaning towards is in a crappy area and not as good as it appears on the site.

He'd like one closer to the city center, but I'm kinda in that "is it really worth an extra $40 a night just to stay in the city center?" mode. I want to ask him, but it's a mater of catching him. I think I'm leaning towards the one that we stayed in last time. There's some shops and such with in walking distance, and I'd be comfortable exploring that area as it didn't feel like "the city"

Maybe I'll try ringing him after my meeting today.

I hope he's in good shape cause I am going to fuck the snot out of him.

5 days and not even a few hours of hot kinky birthday sex has calmed me. I'm so antsy, and horny, and eager to pounce him.

Hang in there, wenchie!! I get my boy for this next month (he's here now) and it's worth your wait :) :)

For all you others out there anxiously waiting...hang in there!! If your relationship is worth having, the time you get is worth waiting for :)

Are you packed yet?

Not even close. :rolleyes:

I've been working so much that I just don't have the time.

Waiting to get bitched out about having 4 hours of overtime. Can't wait to tell them that's after I took my comp day out, and not including all the phone calls I've had.

I go in late Saturday, and I'm off Sunday, so I'll have it sorted this weekend. I pretty much have to since I go in early Monday morning and fly out that evening.

Jounar insists that I'm going to spend as much time as possible naked. If I don't get time to pack, I may not have much of a choice!

Not even close. :rolleyes:

I've been working so much that I just don't have the time.

Waiting to get bitched out about having 4 hours of overtime. Can't wait to tell them that's after I took my comp day out, and not including all the phone calls I've had.

I go in late Saturday, and I'm off Sunday, so I'll have it sorted this weekend. I pretty much have to since I go in early Monday morning and fly out that evening.

Jounar insists that I'm going to spend as much time as possible naked. If I don't get time to pack, I may not have much of a choice!

I think you should pack nothing but toys and kinky outfits. Much easier that way. :)

Ideas?

This thread is actually what I've been looking for. People who are in the same online distance situation... If anyone has ideas for restrictions in this setting, could you please click the link on signature an post them? It would be of much help! It's much harder to come up with them for a distance sitch since you can't really do no eye contact, or speech... or fun things like that ^^

Hello, please and thank you!

Well my ldd is over, the end swift and harsh. I knew I shouldn't have given so much of myself. Best of luck to you all..

This thread is actually what I've been looking for. People who are in the same online distance situation... If anyone has ideas for restrictions in this setting, could you please click the link on signature an post them? It would be of much help! It's much harder to come up with them for a distance sitch since you can't really do no eye contact, or speech... or fun things like that ^^

Hello, please and thank you!

Welcome to the Distance Domination thread. I am in a long distance relationship not a on-line only relationship. I can't be of help with the topic of your thread but it looks like you have been getting some interesting responses.

Good luck!

hello everyone! long time no post! i'm doing good, got to thinking about this site and had to come see how everyone is doing. i miss it here, most of all i miss MP very much. it's still unreal to me that he's gone and i try and try to "move on" but it's hard. hard to believe he's been gone over a year :( i come back here and read his posts from time to time, i'm not sure if that helps me or hurts me more. i hope everyone is doing good!

hello everyone! long time no post! i'm doing good, got to thinking about this site and had to come see how everyone is doing. i miss it here, most of all i miss MP very much. it's still unreal to me that he's gone and i try and try to "move on" but it's hard. hard to believe he's been gone over a year :( i come back here and read his posts from time to time, i'm not sure if that helps me or hurts me more. i hope everyone is doing good!

Nice to see you and hear you're doing well....I also am not around these parts much these days.:rose:

Catalina:cattail:

A week ago today I flew back here after being with Jounar for 9 days.

I can't shake the depression.

I was expecting it, and in fact I was expecting it to be worse, but I can't tell if it's really because of the separation, or if it's from work. I'm leaning more towards the latter, but I don't want to do anything hasty if it's really the former egging things on.

*sigh*

A week ago today I flew back here after being with Jounar for 9 days.

I can't shake the depression.

I was expecting it, and in fact I was expecting it to be worse, but I can't tell if it's really because of the separation, or if it's from work. I'm leaning more towards the latter, but I don't want to do anything hasty if it's really the former egging things on.

*sigh*

Hope you feel better soon.:rose:

Catalina:cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back