a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohhhh my. that is a hot hot picture.

i don't know what cream crackered is (blah blah witty quote about cream here)

Just a flying visit tonight again
-trying to stay in the habit of getting on here , but it was spinning pole again tonight and i am cream crackered.

Just a flying visit tonight again
-trying to stay in the habit of getting on here , but it was spinning pole again tonight and i am cream crackered.
not sure what that means but i do know that pic is sexy as hell.

I didn't think it would be possible to grow more fabulous and more amazing than you already were, but you have managed it!

I love your smile in photo 14 and the look of joy in 13. Wonderful to see you looking so happy.

:rose:

thanks. i was having fun

how is everyone today?

I have had a productive weekend.
car MOT'd (and good to go for another year i hope)
hula hoops made for my new class on wednesday
pole dancing practice done
flat spring cleaned
and 8 bags of stuff to go to charity shop (closed on Sundays so that'll have to wait for next weekend)

Last edited:
sweet talker.
thanks Shy.
hope you've had a good weekend
Well I just have a weakness for a intelligent sexy women, and you sure are in that group! My weekend was nice, went out for lunch yesterday and Tarantion's latest movie.

You're skills on the pole keeps amazing me!

how is everyone today?

I have had a productive weekend.
car MOT'd (and good to go for another year i hope)
hula hoops made for my new class on wednesday
pole dancing practice done
flat spring cleaned
and 8 bags of stuff to go to charity shop (closed on Sundays so that'll have to wait for next weekend)

You have lovely legs, keep up that pole routine, it is working in more way than one! Lol

had a few moments to myself today so i logged on for the first time in over a year - yikes how did that happen
:eek::confused::eek:
i'll leave this photo to prove I've been busy!

hope everyone is well! I am good. crazy busy and achy from too much sport.

great to see you again:kiss::kiss::kiss:

hey there

Just come across your thread and I am stunned. so many pics and so fantastic too.
Looks like I will be spending some time here.
Liking everything you post, showers are a fave but that is like choosing a favourite eye...haha
look forward to more time here.
thanks heaps.

where does time go. hope everyone is having a fantastic week and has loads of fun plans for the weekend!

:cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back